Tracy Dimarco #27

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not gonna lie, (I know she's fake) but I was pleasantly surprised at the exchange. It seemed like a lot of messages and she still kept her "calm." She's trying her best 😂.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Not gonna lie, (I know she's fake) but I was pleasantly surprised at the exchange. It seemed like a lot of messages and she still kept her "calm." She's trying her best 😂.
I know and she didn’t even block that account. GROWTH lmao

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The trans comment was a COMMENT not a post. Only the post needs to be approved, not the comments
Aha you’re correct. 🤦🏼‍♀️ She makes me so mad that I can’t think straight. Lol not really that mad but I just feel she knows.

Has anyone watched the Boom Bod video in her story? Her lips are all wonky. They did something that fucked then up because the top left (if you’re facing the phone) doesn’t even move right. Ugh! She needs a refund.

Reactions: 14
Thank you @Jesshottie you da real MVP for messaging these sponsers today!
im sorry she found out your fake account but hey at least she didn’t get ya real one! Wayyyyy to go Tattle Fam ♥
You know Tray is bleeping livid over this lmao you could tell in her responses 💯 glad you didn’t give her your Fb name! We love a Club Saddie Spy 🕵️‍♀️ 😉
Yes....Gigi looks absolutely elegant! Happy and radiant!!

Reactions: 20
Her boom bod ads are the fakest tit everrrrrr
She even uses like a fake voice and accent
And whoooo told her that drinking like that is sexy? She literally looks like its her first day drinking out of a glass i canttttt

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Thank you @Jesshottie you da real MVP for messaging these sponsers today!
im sorry she found out your fake account but hey at least she didn’t get ya real one! Wayyyyy to go Tattle Fam ♥
You know Tray is bleeping livid over this lmao you could tell in her responses 💯 glad you didn’t give her your Fb name! We love a Club Saddie Spy 🕵️‍♀️ 😉
Yes....Gigi looks absolutely elegant! Happy and radiant!!
I just want to know what company it was that sent it 😂 but she still hasn’t blocked me!!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
It was probably Cedars. She just posted a few pics to her stories for them.
It was either them (they responded) or Reese’s Pieces Hair (they read my message but didn’t respond)

YALL SHE BLOCKED THE ACCOUNT 😂😂😂😂😂 she was being so “nice” and I was shocked, but now I’m blocked from my fake account 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
It was either them (they responded) or Reese’s Pieces Hair (they read my message but didn’t respond)

YALL SHE BLOCKED THE ACCOUNT 😂😂😂😂😂 she was being so “nice” and I was shocked, but now I’m blocked from my fake account 😂
But did they remove the comment from Facebook? That’s what I want to know.

Reactions: 9
198FD305-BCC1-484A-83F5-4D13AEE9E7C7.png
Is Kermit confirming Tracy’s man is imaginary like we all already knew or did Denny finally dip out?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
You guys have beeeeen busy today!!
Giving me a lot to catch up on!

some of y’all are out here doing the lords work.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
EE15992B-5A76-43D2-8527-53FB0E35302B.jpeg

She could easily google this, this is tracys not so subtle way of getting a company or a saddie to send it to her for free....such a mooch....

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.