Tracy Dimarco #27

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who the duck hands their deaf kid to their parents cuz its hard?? Raising kids is hard but that's your job. You should've thought about it before laying that bed to make them. I have a full time job, 2 kids [one of whom who is autistic]. My husband is law enforcement and has a backwards schedule so i have to parent by myself majority of the time. Its bleeping hard but never crossed my mind to give Ny of my kids to my parents or any other family member. They are my kids, my responsibility. Covid made it that much harder with home school but YOU SUCK IT UP AND MOVE ON. It's called parenting. All her kids sleep in different beds multiple times a week. They are going to have so many issues when they get older thanks to her

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Notice how she cut out all of Corey when she was showing Julian hearing for the first time? To the point you couldn’t even see him react to her voice? 🤣😂
Thats horrible to do. She legit looks for any and everything to make a dig at Corey. He is still those children's father. Tf

Reactions: 18
💀💀💀this is amazing.

Has anyone sent those comments to their sponsors? If not leave me a list and I’ll try to do it from my burner account.
I think it would be awesome to send it to the place she does her cool sculpt. She is already getting negative comments about her on their page- it may be the cherry on the cake if they knew how disgusting she was.

guys I’m sorry but I am ON ONE today after her exploiting Julian’s progress on Tik Tok when she hasn’t done tit for him. I wish all of the bad things for her and all of the blessings for those poor kids.

It’s blatantly obvious that they’re over lined with her fav tit brown liner... how does she have any fans when she plays like everyone’s stupid?! Lolol OMG someone send help to her 😫

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
💀💀💀this is amazing.

I think it would be awesome to send it to the place she does her cool sculpt. She is already getting negative comments about her on their page- it may be the cherry on the cake if they knew how disgusting she was.

guys I’m sorry but I am ON ONE today after her exploiting Julian’s progress on Tik Tok when she hasn’t done tit for him. I wish all of the bad things for her and all of the blessings for those poor kids.

It’s blatantly obvious that they’re over lined with her fav tit brown liner... how does she have any fans when she plays like everyone’s stupid?! Lolol OMG someone send help to her 😫

Im confused on the response from the cool sculpting place. they said see the results from real patients?? WTF is Tracy? Is she not a real patient. LMAOO

Hopefully she’s only 1 nervous breakdown away from posting those too lol wonder what “happened” now 🙄

What receipts does she have now? Wasn't this witch supposed to be divorced by last week. What's her issue now?? Get this divorce done at STFU!! Jesus Christ, for 2 people that dont have 2 pennies to rub together this divorce seems to be dragging already. Im so over it.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Wow a whole lot went on in the last 24 hours. I am not shocked at any of this mess. I am thinking her breakdown happens in a month or so.

Reactions: 15
Moses smell the roses! How freaking old is she? Tracy you’re not in high school. Stop worrying about “swag” and go be a mom to your abandoned son. 🤦🏼‍♀️ Oh, and what games? Because you don’t even ha e your kids enrolled in any activities.

It will 100% happen during Valentines day. Lol Corey may go all out for Brielle and she'll lose her tit.
But she doesn’t like Valentine’s Day. 🙄🙄🙄🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Moses smell the roses! How freaking old is she? Tracy you’re not in high school. Stop worrying about “swag” and go be a mom to your abandoned son. 🤦🏼‍♀️ Oh, and what games? Because you don’t even ha e your kids enrolled in any activities.

But she doesn’t like Valentine’s Day. 🙄🙄🙄🤣🤣🤣
I think she just says that. Bc whoever broke her heart first made her dislike it. And if Corey goes and gets Brielle something sweet it will boil her blood. It's just because he's doing something sweet for someone that isn't her.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Hopefully she’s only 1 nervous breakdown away from posting those too lol wonder what “happened” now 🙄
I think this weekend should be coreys but i think this is the weekend we speculated it could be Brielle’s birthday weekend

Reactions: 10
Clearly something went down in the last 24 hours or so. Between Corey deleting his account and reactivating it again, to Brielle’s Memes on her story and now this. I wonder what she knows? Probably nothing LOL she’s just bleeping with everybody again.

Reactions: 14
💀💀💀this is amazing.

Why she always driving on her own and why she never with her kids?
Her day must be like......
Wake up then 2 hours to trowel on make up, do tik toks and selfies for another 2 hours, drive to fast food take away to order some greasy tit and fatty shakes, drive home and do tik toks at same time, arrive home and spend 2 hours photoshopping selfies, delete negative (real) comments from socials, search for passive aggressive memes and quotes relating to Corey, attend dick appointment.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Who cares who she supports? That doesn’t affect her behavior one bit. I’m so tired of “oh that person is an asshole they must be a Trump supporter”. So if someone supports Biden does they make them “a creepy pedophile?”
Thank you!!! I’m so sick of reading these comments!!!! WHO CARES is right!

Meanwhile every single girl in club baddie is 375 lbs. and a fan girl of a washed up reality star from 15 years ago who is a delinquent mother. 🆗🆒
I can’t even find the stupid page how was I blocked before even knowing how to find it 🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Idk about that. I could see him going back actually.
Nah...definitely can’t see him going back. When you are finally free from someone so toxic like that, it truly is freeing and satisfying. Even though he likely has a drug problem, I can see him doing better than Trashy in regards to the dating thing bc he does still have conventional attractiveness on his side.

Reactions: 12
Something is going on and I am all here for this.
1. You don't "delete" your account and return 24 hours later.
2. The bleeping receipts T is getting old and just tell people the crap already it's tiresome playing HS games.
3. I think Brielle and even someone else who we have seen and know about knows A LOT of dirt and will spill it soon as soon as T posts the BIG DIVORCE is FINAL.
4. The kids I honestly think someone is going to call the Police or CPS soon and this will be huge
5. Corey is dumb but he isn't that stupid and I think he has a trick up his sleeve still that will ruin Tracy forever

The bold and the not so beautiful will fall very soon

• Heart
Reactions: 24
you’re so right! You can see she looks sooooo miserable in that video at the med spa. She doesn’t even want to look towards the camera cuZ she knows everyone is going to see her 300lbs of whale blubber that photoshops off. She has the look of “this is free so I have to go along with it”on her face. I would feel bad for her if she wasn’t such an awful person.
You can especially see it on the Reese’s hair pieces video and the latest one from the medspa.

I wonder if Corey and Brielle are on vacation together and she’s using that as receipts to show the judge Corey has money for that but not for his kids.

Reactions: 13
I think she just says that. Bc whoever broke her heart first made her dislike it. And if Corey goes and gets Brielle something sweet it will boil her blood. It's just because he's doing something sweet for someone that isn't her.
Oh I know this. Lol But interesting to see if she’ll be a hypocrite about it and throw a public (by public I mean Instagram) tantrum. Lol

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.