Tracy Dimarco #27

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why she always driving on her own and why she never with her kids?
Her day must be like......
Wake up then 2 hours to trowel on make up, do tik toks and selfies for another 2 hours, drive to fast food take away to order some greasy tit and fatty shakes, drive home and do tik toks at same time, arrive home and spend 2 hours photoshopping selfies, delete negative (real) comments from socials, search for passive aggressive memes and quotes relating to Corey, attend dick appointment.
🤣🤣🤣 I had to look up trowel and then I spit tea on my desk.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Alright sooooo idk which company I messaged told her, but clearly they sent screenshots and thats how she got my FAKE account 😂 I wasn’t about to do this on my real account. Sooooo here we go

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Alright sooooo idk which company I messaged told her, but clearly they sent screenshots and thats how she got my FAKE account 😂 I wasn’t about to do this on my real account. Sooooo here we go
She’s trying so hard to stay calm and be professional but we know her blood is boiling. Then she asks who you are on fb like you’re going to tell her 😂. She thinks if she acts oblivious and concerned you’ll slip up. What a bleeping moron. You should send the screenshots of her being racist or any other vile things she has posted and say this came straight from Tracy Maloney’s mouth, this is who you want promoting your business? We have receipts too Tracy.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Hahaha. You should of asked her why she didn’t thank her parents for all the work they are doing with Julian when she posted that video .

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
She was trying to find out who you are so she can block you and prob post you so ppl can come for you. LMAOOO Shes soo extra!!! Ms. I dont sit on my phone all day i have 3 kids!!! What a fuckin joke!!! No witch you barely have 2 at the same time. Also you just posted you were watching TV so please tell me again how you dont have time cause you are with your kids being a mom.

Get a real job BUM and take care of your family!!! Stop counting on help from other people.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
She’s trying so hard to stay calm and be professional but we know her blood is boiling. Then she asks who you are on fb like you’re going to tell her 😂. She thinks if she acts oblivious and concerned you’ll slip up. What a bleeping moron. You should send the screenshots of her being racist or any other vile things she has posted and say this came straight from Tracy Maloney’s mouth, this is who you want promoting your business? We have receipts too Tracy.
Yeah “she wants to thank me” but she really just wanted to know so she could block me lmao

HAHA she said “in the future just dm if you see anything cause we miss so much!” And “it actually helps to have another set of eyes”

y’all it’s cracking me up cause I know she is seeeeething but trying to play nice

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I love how she had to throw in the I was only on cause I posted the video of Julian speaking, T Rex wanted you to say ohh that’s amazing, meanwhile we all think it’s amazing and wonderful to see but she doesn’t even have the right to post it, her parents should be the ones posting it. She doesn’t look at her phone all day? Stop lyin!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Liar, liar, liar!!!! I’ve been out of that page for a while. But The reason I left is because they do have someone approve every single post before it’s let through and they were lit through some freaky stuff and stupid stuff about pizzagate and stuff that was completely false and fake so she’s such a lying witch.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I think she counts each one of her kids as a job, so that’s 3 of them.
Faking her identity is a full time job plus over time so that’s the 4th.
And creating new excuses to get rid of her kids is the 5th...

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Liar, liar, liar!!!! I’ve been out of that page for a while. But The reason I left is because they do have someone approve every single post before it’s let through and they were lit through some freaky stuff and stupid stuff about pizzagate and stuff that was completely false and fake so she’s such a lying witch.
For sure! She’s only trying to cover her ass. bleeping fake ass witch!! Whoever shared the trans comments with that meal prep company and Tracy DMd you CALL HER OUT ON THAT!!!! How does she not know it’s there when SHE OR KERMIT HAVE TO ACCEPT THE POST. Smh they are so dumb

• Heart
Reactions: 16
For sure! She’s only trying to cover her ass. bleeping fake ass witch!! Whoever shared the trans comments with that meal prep company and Tracy DMd you CALL HER OUT ON THAT!!!! How does she not know it’s there when SHE OR KERMIT HAVE TO ACCEPT THE POST. Smh they are so dumb
The trans comment was a COMMENT not a post. Only the post needs to be approved, not the comments

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.