Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MammaBear

I just don’t understand. Like let’s be real.. she has wayyyy more free time than most of us. I have two little kids, work a full time job, and STILL find time to work out. I do the Beachbody workouts and there are some that are 20-30 min max that she can do in her living room. I workout with my 3 year old trying to do it with me. She would be setting a good example showing her kids that health matters and she would be a happier person because of the endorphins plus the added bonus of losing weight. I am so SICK of hearing her say she doesn’t have time. Bitch, if anyone has time it’s you.

• Heart
Reactions: 31

Yorkshirewife

VIP Member
So funny. Just watching Jerseylicious from the beginning. Just watched the one were she spat in Olivias face. Always trash. But funniest thing is how she literally thought she was gonna be some big shot and now she's just a divorced, single mum of 3 with a fat arse who has to do shit ads for a tenner. Real funny, karma handed her exactly what she deserved in life. You love to see it.

• Heart

MNSMOM

Chatty Member
i can’t when she put her hand over the lens so she can pick her filter Reggie was staring at the screen with a smirk like he knew exactly what she was doing? 😂🤣 Does she always pretend she can’t see her screen while she selects her filter? I notice she throws the camera up at the ceiling or puts her hand over the lens for a few seconds. She won’t even let herself be seen without a filter that’s rough. I always thought her brothers were married the way they avoid her like the plague. Imagine her as a SIL like honey we need to move🤣😂 I could not deal with her and her fake sopranos accent.

• Haha
  • Heart

Jesshottie

VIP Member
She’s trying so hard to stay calm and be professional but we know her blood is boiling. Then she asks who you are on fb like you’re going to tell her 😂. She thinks if she acts oblivious and concerned you’ll slip up. What a fucking moron. You should send the screenshots of her being racist or any other vile things she has posted and say this came straight from Tracy Maloney’s mouth, this is who you want promoting your business? We have receipts too Tracy.
Yeah “she wants to thank me” but she really just wanted to know so she could block me lmao

HAHA she said “in the future just dm if you see anything cause we miss so much!” And “it actually helps to have another set of eyes”

y’all it’s cracking me up cause I know she is seeeeething but trying to play nice

• Haha

PhillyFilly

Chatty Member
This isn’t something to brag about ????
I am DYING at the fact that Tracy and Jessica are almost the same size in that photo. Tracy is easily twice her size 😂

Someone mentioned she’s half Italian half Puerto Rican but I don’t know if that’s true I don’t follow Brielle or know much about her. That’s also how I read it like she’s not white or full white.
That's interesting since her last name is Oswald. Then again, it's possible since Tracy's is Maloney, but she's Italian 😂

I used to think people who didn’t want kids were selfish. Since becoming a mother myself, I changed my mind. They are not selfish. Not everyone is meant to be a parent, they just envisioned a different path for themselves, and that’s OK. Having kids just to have them and NOT giving them the love and attention they deserve... THAT’s selfish. As our favourite example gives us daily proof.
I don't want kids, and it's weird to me that child free women are considered selfish. Kids deserve a zillion percent, and I'm not willing to do that. There are SO many kids out there with parents who don't even seem to want them or care for them. Yet, you never hear anyone call THEM selfish.

Last edited:
  • Heart
In regards to child support - can we normalize the fact that if parents are splitting their time 50/50 it’s completely fucked up that females think they’re entitled to child support . I will never understand that mindset. If you split time with the raising of the kids why does one party owe the other money as well? Get a job and support your kids - period .
T is lucky if she has the kids 20% of the time.

• Heart

Mid madness

VIP Member
Nobody:

Nobody at all:

Big T: yOu’lL nEvEr kNow wHat I wAnT yOu to SeE!

I also watched an episode of JL and Olivia called her out on “wearing the same black boots she wears all the time that don’t even zip up”. Sure enough, there was some bogus excuse. 🙄

Last edited:
  • Haha

Jrock101913

Just saw her story about Julian saying “thank you Gigi”, which is super sweet. However, SHE should be thanking Gigi, it seems like if it wasn’t for her that poor kid would be nowhere. I can’t believe she basically just gave up on him! It seems like she pretty much gave him to her parents to deal with bc it was too much. Yet, she doesn’t have a job or do anything else!! Disgusting

• Heart

Itsamecorey

Fun fact - the hookers who jacked me off at the massage parlor have more class than T bag with the big saggs

• Haha

Jenerreek

I think she counts each one of her kids as a job, so that’s 3 of them.
Faking her identity is a full time job plus over time so that’s the 4th.
And creating new excuses to get rid of her kids is the 5th...

• Haha
Reactions: 30

Piff paff puff

VIP Member
💀💀💀this is amazing.

I think it would be awesome to send it to the place she does her cool sculpt. She is already getting negative comments about her on their page- it may be the cherry on the cake if they knew how disgusting she was.

guys I’m sorry but I am ON ONE today after her exploiting Julian’s progress on Tik Tok when she hasn’t done shit for him. I wish all of the bad things for her and all of the blessings for those poor kids.

It’s blatantly obvious that they’re over lined with her fav shit brown liner... how does she have any fans when she plays like everyone’s stupid?! Lolol OMG someone send help to her 😫
Why she always driving on her own and why she never with her kids?
Her day must be like......
Wake up then 2 hours to trowel on make up, do tik toks and selfies for another 2 hours, drive to fast food take away to order some greasy shit and fatty shakes, drive home and do tik toks at same time, arrive home and spend 2 hours photoshopping selfies, delete negative (real) comments from socials, search for passive aggressive memes and quotes relating to Corey, attend dick appointment.

• Haha
  • Heart

QueenB0527

Chatty Member
Notice she hasn't posted about Biden today.... she makes it so obvious she's a trump supporter
Why does it matter if she supports trump or biden?? Does everyone have to support biden and his political views to be accepted?? I been on this thread since last year but some of the shit you guys pick at is hilarious. Do better tattlers

• Heart

JoeyJoJoShapadoo

I really don’t understand how if Corey hurt her so bad and she now has trust issues that she is so man hungry 🤷🏻‍♀️ If my husband cheated on me with prostitutes you best believe I would swear off men and just focus on my children.
similarly, the fact that all she wants in life is a man (not a career, a home of her own, an education etc) why does she filter and photoshop so much? Surely when she meets men she’s already set herself up for failure because she can’t even live up to her own online standards??
sooooo many questions 🤣🤷🏻‍♀️

Jerseygrl84

VIP Member
If they allow this to continue, they will lose everything. Including their podcast. Someone get screen shots and send it to EVERY sponsor these 2 have. Tracy Dimarco aka Tracy Maloney and Jess are allowing trans-hate to go on. Twitter would destroy them.

The way they spoke of Transgender females/males. Like the ugly is oozing from their skin. How horrible are you? They are some bitter ass humans. Terrible they want to be uplifted but refuse to uplift another. They legit are selfish and mini Tracy's. How fucking horrible

• Heart