Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Thisiscorny

The worst styled photo shoot in history of the world 😂
Lmfao I’m dead MATURNITY. Literally he’s a fucking idiot. I would never have children with someone who you know damn well ignores the red line underneath when he writes anything. This bitch goes and have 3 kids with him though. Jesus Christ talk about looks over brains. He 1000% was that kid I hated in English class that got called on to read 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 34

Missliss416

Chatty Member
Which one of you lovely ladies is keeping track of how many days T has all 3 kids alone?! We gonna need an update in this thread sis! 😂

guys.... it literally seems like she is never with Julian. Like, spends an alarmingly abnormal time away from him.

it breaks my heart to say this, but I truly believe BigT is disconnected from him because he is not the legacy baby she hoped for. I would put money on betting she expected her son to be this swagged out, heartbreaker male child model baby who would complete her “fUlL hOuSe” perfect family picture.

fast forward— he is deaf, 3 years old and non-verbal, does not know more than a few words of ASL, still cannot communicate, has obvious issues with physical aggression..

Of course none of that is Julian’s fault. However I firmly believe T has some sort of unspoken resentment due to all of these facts, and just gave up. All and any moms I know miss their children horribly after leaving them at a sitter for the night... to be away from him for days at a time - there is something deeper happening.

these poor kids are doomed. I truly agree with everyone who has previously said she should have stopped at Skylar. 😔

• Sad
  • Wow

Jesshottie

VIP Member
I’m sorry Corey didn’t have time to tell you how beautiful you were when he was working to support your lazy ass. I know he’s not supporting the kids now but maybe you should have appreciated it when he was.
If you need to CONSTANTLY be told you’re beautiful or whatever, you may need to seek therapy.
And I sincerely doubt he NEVER complimented her

• Heart

Cheer1243

She was talking about how she was hooking up with a guy and he wanted her to smell bad for sex and asked her not to shower after the gym........sis we know you don’t go to the gym 👀

• Haha
Tracy set the stage , always claiming to be confident in herself to let her man do what he wanted. Remember the parties he would travel for and the bottle girls she supposedly hired to take care of him . You can’t pick and choose when to have an open marriage and when not to. Tracy was FINE with the separation and divorce until Corey and Brielle got together . You know the concept if I can’t have him no one can... she played the nice guy card for public attention - always leaving nice comments on his posts , tagging him in shit , the works . She just can’t handle that he moved on so quickly and no one wants to deal with her bullshit

• Heart
Reactions: 33

whatgoeson

Chatty Member
I can’t stand when she posts pics of herself and asks ‘sky Jayden or Julian?’ We get it, Jayden resembles you the least all you wanna hear is how sky and Jules are your TwInS. Let your kids be their own person! Guess what tray? They look like THEMSELVES! obviously they are your kids and are gonna look like you but my god give it a rest. But Coreys the nArCiSSiStic one

What ever happened to the Q&A last night? Did everyone from tattle jump on and ask her questions she’d never bother answering? Lmao no one wants to ask about her divorce drama which is all she wants to answer. She had to have run out of questions to ask herself

Jrock101913

Came here to talk about the bombs too lol! I remember her meme about “no one cares about your hot cocoa bombs- yes I said it” or something along those lines, now she’s promoting them 😂😂😂 and what clothing company randomly starts selling chocolate and what customer of a clothing store would even “ask for them”... I would never message an online boutique and request they start selling hot cocoa bombs lol

• Haha
  • Heart

Missliss416

Chatty Member
So regarding Julian eating ice cream at 9 am - I’d bet money that she just gives the kids whatever they want to keep them quiet. She is clearly lazy and I 100% see the kids throwing fits (esp Julian obv because he cannot communicate) and her just saying FINE NOW EAT YOUR ICE CREAM WATCH THE MOVIE N BE QUIET. Anything to have alone time with her forever #1 LoVe — her phone.

So, let’s imagine being a man dating her, and her stating her son is deaf (which I’m sure she flaunts to give off a “wow she’s so strong, what an outstanding mother” vibe cause she’s pitiful). I’m sure almost every mans next question will be asking if she knows sign language. How embarrassing must you feel to be able to say ‘No not really 🤷🏻‍♀️‘ when you have had THREE YEARS TO LEARN. Red flag much?!? Now combine that knowledge with her thirsty ass hoe pics and botched lip injections...no half decent man with half a brain will wife that.

If she learned how to sign one word for every sexual fantasy couple goals type insta pics/quotes she posts, she’d be fluent. How does everyone in her life just allow her to spend her days on social media and not speak up like GIRL - DO RESEARCH ON ASL! Teach the girls so they can communicate to their brother!!!

At first the train wreck was fun, it’s truly just getting sad now.. the saddest thing is, I really don’t see her ever changing. It would involve admitting her wrongs and owning her mistakes and putting in work to improve and if all that’s happened to her hasn’t humbled her I don’t think anything will. There will always be an excuse as to why Julian is behind that isn’t her fault. There will always be a clapback for any mom advice even if it’s helpful and heartfelt.

• Heart

Burnitdown7

VIP Member
So now her 3 beautiful children (a.k.a Corey’s sperm, as she refers to them) are the “spawn of Satan” ?
Sometimes I don’t think Tracy ever wanted to be a mom. She likes the idea of it, but not the work that goes into it, same with being a wife... likes the idea but not what goes into it.

Reactions: 32
I won’t call her fat. I don’t think I’ve ever body shamed her. EVER! I only ever commented on her double chin treatment where she claimed she didn’t have one but it was good for double chins 🤔🤔🤡🤡 , I have one too nothing to be ashamed of 😂 I only speak on the facts. Am I trolling hard? Possibly. If she didn’t post all the shit she does online I wouldn’t shit on her so hard. If she were real, and nice to her fans, and showed she gave a fuck about society and her kids these threads wouldn’t exist.

queeniefoofoo

VIP Member
I don’t find this funny to be real
I don’t mean to be mean, If anything the driving while filming comment is necessary

as much as I’m in these threads...the spam bullying is inappropriate. I can’t roll my eyes at her saying she’s bullied when the comments are on all platforms now.
I just know hate doesn’t always motivate when it comes to body complexes. When I was fat I got fatter just out of spite like “if you think I’m fat now just wait”.
I remember seeing her get called fat way back on Facebook(cause insta wasn’t popping yet) so I get why she photoshops. I don’t approve of it but I get it.
It’s one thing to be fat and deal with it but It’s another thing to deal with wanting to literally hide it. If people always call her fat she’s never gonna stop editing pics. I get a lot of tattlers do it because of the photoshopping, but there’s people who will comment “fat” regardless. When people constantly remind you that you’re fat it becomes your self identity. Like we know when we’re fat, but to hear it constantly isn’t constructive

Ps. I know I say constructive a lot but I’m tryna be constructive here:ROFLMAO:
The only way for some people to fix their unhealthy ways is either by being blunt and getting them to do something or they have to want it.
Tracy is not a thick girl, she is obese and it's very unhealthy. She is five five and roughly 270. That is very unhealthy. She will never get in a gym or eat better or exercise unless she wants to. By her photoshoping it's masking the problem. She needs help. She needs to knock off this high school mentality and really look at herself and get some sense that she needs to do something for her and her kids. She needs to get healthy physically and mentally.
I don't condone bullying at all. But being blunt and coming to tattle to call her out is needed. Her lack of concern for videoing and driving with her three small children in the car also needs to be called out. Those kids are not ever buckled correctly anyway. So she not only is putting herself at risk. She's putting those small innocent children at risk too.

She needs to be called out on every platform until someone in her family tells her flat out she needs to grow up.

• Heart

dmariee

Alright guys time for me take a break from tattle , last night I had a dream ehh nightmare that i MARRIED COREY ! BYEEEEE 🤮🥴🤦🏽‍♀️😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31

The_ Adjudicator

I am unable to have children and my only choice is adoption. My eggs can not be fertilized. She has no idea of what women like me go through when a friend or family member is pregnant and you know that gift will never happen to you. She has three that are so neglected and a daughter Jayden that I still can't figure out why she is detested that much. I can't imagine what that little girl thinks before she goes to bed and all day long.

• Heart

Mcdonalds

I’m sorry but there’s no doubt Olivia looks amazing she just posted this recently and I’m sure Tracy is cringing with envy in her 300lb photoshopped body if she saw this ..if not here you go because we know you check here Trashy
I hung out with olivia a handful of times back in the day and she was ALWAYS so genuine and such a sweetheart. She barely knew me and always gave great advice. As I’ve said in past posts Tracy was always an evil soul. As we can see here.. being a good, genuine person gets you much further in life. Olivia radiates a positive glow. Tracy’s soul is eating her alive from the inside out.

• Heart

Westendfatima

I hate those posts like “Italians keep plastic bags under the sink” “only people from ___ keep plastic bags under the sink”

I was a cleaning lady for years....only once did a household not have plastic bags under the sink:ROFLMAO:
Everytime I see a variation of that post i smh

• Haha