Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cupmouse41

VIP Member
Is this bitch serious??? We all see your kids looking like slobs daily!!! Has she hit her head recently? Last weekend they were at the light show in comfy clothes . How does she think people will believe all her lies.
“Opportunities present themselves?” Do we think someone is going to randomly sign them to a modeling career on the spot? A singing contract? A complete movie deal? Ummmm no

• Haha
Reactions: 30

Mendy

Chatty Member

I need to know!!! Lol...was she like this all night when you were with her???

• Haha

Beyondit

Honestly both of them seem more concerned with being in a new relationship/ dating. Divorce on young kids is tough, they should be doing family therapy and working on figuring out how they can get to a better place. Instead we have Tracy posting quotes like a teen and being an overall absent mother. Poor kids, their parents hate each other more than they love them. 💔[ sorry but as a child who witnessed her own parents tear each other up constantly, that shit affected me as an adult. I think that why it kills me that both of them are truly setting up those kids for failure.]

• Heart

Chela4u

Chatty Member
This is for Tracy, because we all know she’s a secret member, and hangs on every word that is said here.
Tracy, use 2021 to be honest with yourself. Be a better person, a better mother, and become a role model for all the woman out there that still follow you. Leave all the fakeness behind, and just be yourself. I think your beautiful, with out hair extension, eyelashes, and overdone makeup. The photo shopping isn’t working anymore, everyone knows what you look like. Embrace your true curves, your gray hair, and most importantly, your age. Always remember your a mother of three, and your children come first!

• Heart

Jrock101913

Yeah the comment about them being “ripped” from
Their house... it’s not even their house, it’s a rented house! Most people don’t rent for life and actually purchase a home. Also, they’ve lived there like a year, let’s not be dramatic lol, she’s acting like she’s ripping them from a home they built themselves 20 years ago. Yes, it’s sad for the kids and will suck but she acts so dramatic about it

• Haha
  • Heart

Aem0923

Chatty Member
I’m sorry but the gift situation is out of control at Tara’s lol. My family is super generous too; snd I buy my daughter a lot but this has been going on for hours and she literally just said we have about 15 more gifts to save for tomorrow. How about putting the damn phone down and being in the moment with the kids? It just all feels like each side is trying to out do each other. I think Tara is way better than Tracy of course , but this is over kill.

Burnitdown7

VIP Member
Her pictures scream that she’s a side piece. They’re not “Oh I have a man and I need to prove it.” They’re literally pictures of men she can not post.

• Heart
Reactions: 29

Gigi0380

VIP Member
I have a few comments/questions:

1. Why doesnt tracy ever wear jeans?? She can dress them up so nice and not look like a trash bag all the time.

2. If she's always wearing these skimpy ass camisole dress why doesn't she at least wear a girdle or something to at least hold back some of the blubber.

3. What happened to her BFF Sammy? She's out with friends why wasn't Tracy hanging with her as well?

4. Tracy must have gotten some money from her little post earlier thats why she's out and about drinking it up.

5. In my opinion Tracy looks like she smells really bad. Either like she wears pounds of perfume or like sweat and fish. I feel like her hands look like they always have her makeup on them cause she wears so much and always touching her hair or face.

6. Last but not least. Wheres her little mysterious boyfriend she keeps bragging about? Its Sunday and she hasn't spent this weekend with him? Seems weird. She stay home watching movies? I thought the beginning of a new relationship is always fun and you always want to be around them?but thats just me.

Ok rant over

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Burnitdown7

VIP Member
I honestly can't believe she's telling her kids to not wear comfy kids clothes because people judge you. Who here has ever looked at a random kid and critiqued their outfit choice? :unsure: 🙃
I did, just the other day.... but it was all in good fun. I was on the return/ pick up line in Target and you can just see the mom was looking at people looking at her kid... so just to make mom feel good and know that not everyone is looking at her like she’s crazy for letting her kid out of the house like that. Kid was wearing a Little Mermaid night dress, some jeans and Little Mermaid rain boots with bows in her hair. Totally could tell this kid wanted to dress herself and mom just looked so defeated. I was like “Your dress is awesome, I wish they made it in my size, but I’m an adult, I don’t think they do.” Kid smiled. “Your shoes are awesome, I can tell you really like the Little Mermaid.” Even bigger smile, tells me how The Little Mermaid is her favorite Disney movie because Ariel is different like she is. “I love your bows, my daughter is too little to wear big bows like yours, but I hope she looks as pretty as you do when she can.” When I tell you this kid’s day looked like it had been made and mom looked like she could breathe, the mom thanked me.

There’s a difference between embracing your child’s decision making and just being lazy. Tracy usually runs on the lazy side.
Jayden and Skylar were dressed inappropriately for the Christmas lights thing, and the outfits in relation to Gossip Girl are cute, but they look forced, and that’s the biggest pet peeve when it comes to Tracy dressing her kids. 9 out of 10 times they look so uncomfortable in what she put them in.

• Heart

Iloveteevee

VIP Member
Shes such a bitch. So corey is supposed to pay for her $3k a month rent and then what should he do live in a box on the street? Like he has to have a home for the kids to visit him at too and hes not some millionaire. I don't understand why she cant get a job and get her own place like alllllll the single moms i know! And when he gives her money she uses that to buy clothes food etc. Like yes he should be giving her money but if hes not working or if he doesnt make enough to cover her entire rent she needs to move on and get a job like everyone else. Poisoning her kids with "daddy is making you leave the home you love" is fcked up

So many single moms I know dont get the support they deserve or support at all and all of them have their own jobs and make it work cus thats what a real mom does!

• Heart
Hello tattlers! Newbie here! As you can tell from my username, yes I was actually a baddie at one point (posted on CB and everything, which I'm not apart of now). I was a huge fan of Jerseylicious and I started to follow Tracy while she was pregnant with Skylar. I actually really liked her! I related to her a lot because my grandma is deaf.
However, I started to notice the photoshopped pictures and how she would always get defensive to her "fans" (I use that word lightly). I listened to the podcast and the first season was good but it got sooo repetitive. You can tell they have completely run out of ideas. I was slowly getting annoyed by Tracy's shit. The memes. The lies. The horrendous photoshop. The tacky EVERYTHING.
But the one thing that really pissed me off was the racist Facebook post she made about her neighbors back in Staten Island. After that, I completely lost respect for her.
I just can't take Tracy anymore. She needs a reality check and realize that she is fucking up her own life. If she doesn't change soon, she is going to spiral.

Last edited:

crw200

I just want to say Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to my Tattle Family.
If you’re a mom of littles and are barely hanging on right now with the stress of trying to make Christmas perfect, try to remember, they don’t need perfect, they don’t remember perfect, they need you laughing and smiling, that’s what they remember.

• Heart
All he said was it was just happy endings and nothing more. Apparently. He also stated that she wouldn't have sex with him for 7 months.
I don't condone what he did, I never did.

What I will say is that while I struggled with PPD, raising my child, caring for the dogs and working full time, cooking, cleaning, laundry, etc. I was very tired. And when I'm the only one doing everything alone there is no drive for sex. (For me anyway) but during that time, not once did my husband stray because he wasn't getting his dick wet. It's really sad that you can tell Corey and Tracy's relationship was based and built off of sex and sex only.

Thats not the base of a relationship. It will NEVER hold it together.
coreys dad would tell her to stop having sex with Corey when T would go complaining to him. Very weird relationship, but it was obvious sex was the only thing they had, so when it was gone...the relationship fizzled

• Wow

margaritatime

VIP Member
Less than 2 hours into 2021 and the delusion is still prominent .. buckle up folks, the shit show is continuing 🤣

Let’s play a game of “What do you see?”

Her cleavage stays lookin like a droopy dirty vag. Like... everytime 🤢
She stayed home so everyone else can go outt?? 🤦‍♀️ . Umm yeah, that's how it usually works .
She acts like she did everyone a favor by watching THEIR kids. You can tell in the comment she was hurting about staying home with HER OWN KIDS instead of going out.
Why would she even say that ? Waiting for the comments "you're such an amazing mom, so selfless, always putting yourself last" :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

• Heart

karlibel

not sure if anyone noticed, i can't remember if it was the apron tiktok but there was a photo on the wall that was clearly a family professional photo and tracy wasn't in it, only her parents and brothers... oof.

• Haha
  • Wow