Tracy Dimarco #20

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Literally that’s what made me throw in the towel too. And it’s weird to me that she’s always saying “I really didn’t find Doug attractive” like yall been married for like 7 years now, give it up....and I feel for Doug but then again how can you tolerate that

But back to Trashy. I was literally at Walmart yesterday and they have leggings/jeans/and even sneakers for UNDER $10 for toddlers. They can do so much better for that baby boy. I actually never really noticed that he wore girl leggings till yall mentioned it but yall are right lol
This is the reason why this witch never became successful!! Who the hell brings up drama during a interview "oh yeah Trashy"🤣 She doesn't now how to professionally represent herself that's why every business she tried it failed. Funny thing is this broad never changed!! She still the same bitter miserable witch with nothing to show not one successful thing came from this twit!! Olivia Gigi and everyone moved on and successful, and Tracy this big oversized monster stalker living in the past wishing she had the life of her fellow successful cast mates!!! Karma with a capital "K"💯🤣
Preach, girl ! I remember watching this on YouTube and rolling my eyes at Tracy's immature ass. You know that old saying: If you don't do it right, it ain't coming out right.
Tracy will never have success with her mean and miserable ass

Ok but didn’t they sit down together for drinks after the reunion & Tracy apologized to GiGi with crocodile tears in her eyes for going so low?

Ummm.... also, didn’t Tracy talk and cry a lot about her own parents not showing up to her wedding? I know 100% she filmed a scene talking about it with Corey and she also talked about it alone during her interviews for the episodes.

Obviously GiGi talking about her parents upset Tray but... how can she say Gianelle was the one involving the maloney family? Stfu

Jess’ reaction pisses me off too.. asking questions AS IF she never heard the story before. Shut up 🙄
Technically it wasn't exactly an apology. Tracy basically was still blaming GiGi for making her "go there." I guess in Tracy's world it was an apology

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Preach, girl ! I remember watching this on YouTube and rolling my eyes at Tracy's immature ass. You know that old saying: If you don't do it right, it ain't coming out right.
Tracy will never have success with her mean and miserable ass

Technically it wasn't exactly an apology. Tracy basically was still blaming GiGi for making her "go there." I guess in Tracy's world it was an apology
Ahh the infamous “I’m sorry you made me mad” type apology. Classic narcissistic apology!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Why was having a boy such a huge deal for her?
Idk but I have two and they won’t let me return them🤣😂

IDK .... She's heavy on celebs posts I noticed lately ... I'll leave this here lmaooo weirdo
Ok now I have to question her taste in men. Aaron is a drug addict with a mental disorder who hasn’t gotten help who goes on rants on ig live making threats to his supporters. Not to mention scamming his fans and stealing other artist work. She might as well have posted this 🥴 as her comment she seems like she might be a whole ass 🤡 like Big T

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
I agree with the poster saying that Stephanie tries way too hard to be cool and just generally rubs me the wrong way, too. Seeing that she is all in Coreys business on his Instagram liking comments about “people minding their own business it’s his kids and I’m sure he knows how to put them in a car seat LOL”, and still following Jackie. To me it sounds like she’s keeping dibs on these people for her daughter or in the very least is playing both sides and cannot be trusted. Wonder where Tracy learned all her loyalty from? I think you get my point lol 😂

Sidenote: even though my entire state is closing down again, I am happy and feel grateful to have gone to get my nails done and a pedicure. 💅🏻 My husband and I are celebrating our second wedding anniversary tomorrow. It’s the little things.... we are not being selfish & flying off to high-risk countries to bring back or get a virus. My husband has a central line so we’re used to living like “this” (minus the masks of course lol ) Due to Washington state shutting down again and new COVID restrictions, all the restaurants are now closed for dine in - so we are going to get creative. Not letting COVID ruin our anniversary 😊 Hope you ladies are having a blessed day 😘 ✨

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I was embarrassed secondhand listening to that lol. She knows she would be nothing without the Olivia drama so that’s why she milks it. Without Olivia, she had NOTHING to bring to the table. She sounds obsessive the way she manages to turn around every convo to bring Olivia into it, salon guy wasn’t even asking about Olivia 😂
I know lol poor guy was probably thinking "what the hell this has to do with anything" she was the one always obsessed with Olivia and even copying her style i remember
Jamie is a train wreck. I think she has a lot of issues. I don’t know how they’re still together. She seems more like into making #ad and shoving her kids in every IG story. They can’t be broke because they have a NJ & FL home. I can’t stand watching them anymore
I agree and I think Jamie shares to much personal info on social media. There is just some things you keep private not everything needs to be shared!! I'm so over these social media Moms constantly posting every damn thing. Put the phone down and spend actual quality time with your littles they grow fast that time you will never get back!!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I agree with the poster saying that Stephanie tries way too hard to be cool and just generally rubs me the wrong way, too. Seeing that she is all in Coreys business on his Instagram liking comments about “people minding their own business it’s his kids and I’m sure he knows how to put them in a car seat LOL”, and still following Jackie. To me it sounds like she’s keeping dibs on these people for her daughter or in the very least is playing both sides and cannot be trusted. Wonder where Tracy learned all her loyalty from? I think you get my point lol 😂

Sidenote: even though my entire state is closing down again, I am happy and feel grateful to have gone to get my nails done and a pedicure. 💅🏻 My husband and I are celebrating our second wedding anniversary tomorrow. It’s the little things.... we are not being selfish & flying off to high-risk countries to bring back or get a virus. My husband has a central line so we’re used to living like “this” (minus the masks of course lol ) Due to Washington state shutting down again and new COVID restrictions, all the restaurants are now closed for dine in - so we are going to get creative. Not letting COVID ruin our anniversary 😊 Hope you ladies are having a blessed day 😘 ✨
Happy Anniversary!!! Wishing you many more!!🍾🎉

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Idk but I have two and they won’t let me return them🤣😂

Ok now I have to question her taste in men. Aaron is a drug addict with a mental disorder who hasn’t gotten help who goes on rants on ig live making threats to his supporters. Not to mention scamming his fans and stealing other artist work. She might as well have posted this 🥴 as her comment she seems like she might be a whole ass 🤡 like Big T
Right?!!! I dont see those kissy faces on corey's stuff??? JS..... i dont think it taste....but attention.....she wants.

Reactions: 8
Right?!!! I dont see those kissy faces on corey's stuff??? JS..... i dont think it taste....but attention.....she wants.
I just saw stuff popping off with Aaron he like threatened Perez Hilton or something. Agree with his status maybe even add a like for encouragement but I personally wouldn’t even want to be affiliated with Aaron Carter in the least not even as a follower. She might be attracted to toxicity and drama could be why she followed Tracy and follows a lot of other reality ppl

• Wow
I just saw stuff popping off with Aaron he like threatened Perez Hilton or something. Agree with his status maybe even add a like for encouragement but I personally wouldn’t even want to be affiliated with Aaron Carter in the least not even as a follower. She might be attracted to toxicity and drama could be why she followed Tracy and follows a lot of other reality ppl
Something about it ladies....... its brewing...... 🍿 i'm here for the tit Show lmaoooo--------- she wants to be in the "lime light" BAD-----

Corey= dont get me get started- u act like act boss, talk like a boss and this how ya kids are dressed????? Buddy sit the duck down!!!!! u wanna be's ! Im' sorry ill come for tracy defense once.... COREY TAKE CARE OF YA FUCKIN KIDS ! ya so wannabe gangsta......... A REAL MAN,, MAKE SURE ALL HIS KIDS ARE TAKEN CARE OF AND NICELY DRESSED!!! fk this clown

And stop sending ya dick pics to girls........

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Look what Jackie posted about covid too.🙄 I can see why her and trashy used to get along. She’s just as bad and unlikable.

I have an uncle who is an internal medicine doctor at a large hospital in the Bronx and back in the peak of it first wave, he told us it is actually WAY worse than what was shown on the news.

and also Morristown on the map does have fewer cases because of its location and population but that doesn’t give you the right to say highly populated places like Newark and NYC have no cases. On the map it literally shows Morris county as not as bad as the ones right next to it.

sorry y’all I’m just annoyed with both of these two airheads since I know many people and families destroyed because of covid. Thanks for listening ladies❤
Here in Los Angeles Covid cases are crazy high!! With regular flu season thrown into this mix its crazy!! When I went to the market 2 days ago they already had large quantities of food out, toilet paper,sanitizers,hand soap, etc.. Residents in Los Angeles are preparing to bunker down!! I just hope this time everyone has consideration for one another with supplies. Hope you all stay safe wherever you're at God Bless 🙏

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I have followed the Aaron Carter situation for a few years now and he has some serious issues with drugs going on and possibly narcissism as well.(?) LOL
Aaron used to date Lina Valentina before Miss Melanie Martin ... Lina is BFFs with Olivia from JL - small world 🌎
Melanie has now broken up with Aaron again… There have been fake pregnancy announcements, a few engagements and at one point he broke up with Melanie and went with some other chick named Viktoria and trashed Mel all over the Internet just like he did to Lina. He keeps repeating this pattern.He’s very toxic and a total train wreck. I’m not sure what Brielle sees in Aaron Carter but she better stay the hell away from him if she has any sense in her body… Not only is he on the Z list and it has been but he literally has been going through women and using them for their money & clout. He is abusive AF.
Lina was the last “real” girlfriend he had but she had to dip out because of his Xanax use and addiction. The rest have been there for the wrong reasons and enabling him. I hope Miss Melanie Martin breaks the cycle of abuse and stays away from AC for good this time. 😬

Happy Anniversary!!! Wishing you many more!!🍾🎉
Thank you sweetheart! ♥

Reactions: 6

Happy Anniversary! May you celebrate many, many more happy & healthy years!

All this talk about meatballs had me craving them... I ended up making Italian Wedding soup... couldn't resist!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Corey calling people fat for telling him he’s wrong about the car seats. He’s such a disgusting human being. Those poor babies don’t stand a chance with these two animals as their parents. Can you imagine what the parents at school think of those two as parents?

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
I have followed the Aaron Carter situation for a few years now and he has some serious issues with drugs going on and possibly narcissism as well.(?) LOL
Aaron used to date Lina Valentina before Miss Melanie Martin ... Lina is BFFs with Olivia from JL - small world 🌎
Melanie has now broken up with Aaron again… There have been fake pregnancy announcements, a few engagements and at one point he broke up with Melanie and went with some other chick named Viktoria and trashed Mel all over the Internet just like he did to Lina. He keeps repeating this pattern.He’s very toxic and a total train wreck. I’m not sure what Brielle sees in Aaron Carter but she better stay the hell away from him if she has any sense in her body… Not only is he on the Z list and it has been but he literally has been going through women and using them for their money & clout. He is abusive AF.
Lina was the last “real” girlfriend he had but she had to dip out because of his Xanax use and addiction. The rest have been there for the wrong reasons and enabling him. I hope Miss Melanie Martin breaks the cycle of abuse and stays away from AC for good this time. 😬

Thank you sweetheart! ♥
Unfortunately, the Carter family’s issues stem a lot from having toxic parents. This is what can be the future for Corey and Tracy if they can’t get their tit together. Nick seems to have finally found peace for himself... but it doesn’t look like Aaron will anytime soon.

To have a “legacy” baby. To carry on the Epstein name. That’s the first boy grandkid on that side
It was so important until it wasn’t... now the kid can’t even have his own clothes....

Corey calling people fat for telling him he’s wrong about the car seats. He’s such a disgusting human being. Those poor babies don’t stand a chance with these two animals as their parents. Can you imagine what the parents at school think of those two as parents?
Yeah he and Trashy definitely deserved each other. They both are equally as nasty and low class and that explains why their relationship is the way it is today, with Tara being the middle man.
and agreed they definitely don’t stand a chance in school with these 2 animals as parents. I wonder if Corey used to call Big T lazy and fat 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 17
So, a couple comments tattlers:

1 - So, my 27y old brother and SIL had gotten COVID back in the spring when the shutdowns started to happen here in the USA, and they had horrible cases of it. Like, they thought they were dying, that's how bad it was for them. They're both healthy, don't smoke, don't drink, no pre-existing. They both run 5 miles a day, do cross fit, eat healthy, take the necessary vitamins / supplements, etc. Essentially, textbook health. At the time, it took them both about 2 weeks to recover, but once they were past the initial wave of the virus and cytokine storm, they were left with the lingering cough, etc. Well, today he tells me he was diagnosed with SHINGLES. Theory is that COVID activated latent virus (inflammatory pathways, etc). He's 27, under no physiological stress, didn't feel sick. Again, this virus's lingering, lifelong implications should scare us all. I can't imagine someone as large and unhealthy as Trashy could survive it. Her argument that it has a 99% survival rate is irrelevant - because, yes, now that we know how to treat it, you can survive the initial bout with it. Will you have lifelong health effects? More than likely, yes. She and Jackie and every anti-masker infuriates me. These people think they're being 'cool' and 'hip' by ignoring the mask / quarantine mandates. You ain't being cool, hun. You're instead showing how poorly educated you are and, for lack of a better term, how low-brow you are.

2 - I gave in and listened to the podcast's latest episode and I could only get through about 10-15 minutes of it. Trashy makes corny jokes about everything, and I can't remember who said it, but I know I read it here that someone said she speaks in 'IG memes.' And boy, that's accurate. She kept making these weird statements about 'micro chips' in her brain from a covid test...I'm so unsure of her abilities to function at a basic level.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
This! Also after living in SI for like one month she suddenly had a deep SI accent. 😂
I’m 100% that chick that picks up accents quick AF. NOT saying this is Tracy as she obviously turns it off and on during lives and TikToks BUT it’s pretty funny to hear me talk when I’m listening to audio books with all kids of accents!

Reactions: 7
Tracy also has the tendency to start speaking her faux-Italian; she knows as much italian as she does ASL. She reminds me of Tony Soprano (minus the mafia / money), but in the way that The Sopranos mocks, in a way, the fake ness of new Italians There's the episode when they go back to the 'old country' and were confused why they were being fed squid ink pasta yet they only wanted meatball subs and 'noodles and gravy.' The real italians commented how ignorant they were lol. And how they break out in pidgin Italian in contrast to the real Europeans.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I’m 100% that chick that picks up accents quick AF. NOT saying this is Tracy as she obviously turns it off and on during lives and TikToks BUT it’s pretty funny to hear me talk when I’m listening to audio books with all kids of accents!
I don’t doubt it! Tattlers get a pass but we all know Tracy fakes it. Just like when she sings along to reggaeton from the early 2000s...

Is she Italian, Spanish, Greek? She’s like the United Nations of desperation.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.