Tracy Dimarco #19

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She acts like men who play video games live in their mom’s basements (or shore houses) 🙄 My son and my grandkids bond over video games. They do other things together but this is one of the things they have in common. Nothing wrong with that.
Nothing wrong! Shes so insecure. My husband is very successful and still loves to play fifa and mlb games! I don't care. gives me time to chill and do what I want.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
How did he get one!?? I’m trying to get one for my husband for Christmas. You know, like a nice wife does lol Tracy would never get her man anything like that because it takes away attention from her like someone else said
Lmao he preordered it a while ago I believe. Somehow through Affirm I think. I just know grandma wasn’t buying one for the kids so I didn’t look into it. Lol

Reactions: 4
Since we are getting close here’s the link to the NEW THREAD go ahead and click the “Watch” button to receive notifications if you’d like but we must finish this one out to pg. # 50 😘 Hugs and cheers ladies it’s fridayyyyy 😉 🍸 💄

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.