Tracy Dimarco #18

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she looks pretty and slim here??? Who hasn't dated questionable people in their life lol. I think big t and her are both pretty. I can't speak of this girl's attitude but we all know big t has a shitty ass narcissistic ass petty ass mean ass attitude.

Reactions: 19
I'm dead Bitch should apply for a Job at Dunkin Donuts since she's unemployed but Tracy lacks a nice personality to work there so I doubt dunkin will even want to have her as an employee

Reactions: 14
Also thisssss We’re all here not because Tracy is overweight and we’re being mean to her but because she Photo shops her whole entire life and lies about just about everything. She’s an ugly person from the inside out. We are all here to see the karma and inevitable humbling of Ms. Tracy “Dimarco” Maloney. And we all just happen to be some awesome, hilarious, bad ass boss bitches so there’s that (most of us)

hmmmm....did she think no one would remember Brielle posted this recently?
Omg i just saw that too on her stories and DIEDDDDDD laughing *Pot meet kettle*

Reactions: 19
Think both of them are beyond delusional. They both are doing the bare minimum being parents of 3 kids who rely on family members to step in. Tracy is a moocher who thinks her photoshop self is real, and still stuck in her “Jerseylicious” days. If it was such a bad experience, why would you let them film your wedding? Complains about “financials”, yet decides 3 kids was the smart idea. Not saying Corey is a prize, but at least he isn’t bashing Tracy all the time like she does. Allowing Jessica to talk mad shit on the podcast about that father of her children says it all. Its funny how Tracy claims she wants to be friends with any girl Corey would date, but everything has to be on her terms. What a mess!!!!

Reactions: 18
I mean what can Brielle provide? She’s not a lawyer or a doctor. She has an honest job as does Corey. I highly doubt he was catfished by her and stuck around just because she has a job and a place to live. I DO think Corey saw opportunity in Tracy when he met her. She was on tv and he was very young and thing just spiraled. She manipulated him into this huge made for tv wedding, popping out kid after kid, with nothing thing to show for it even after that huge settlement they got. I think the weight started creeping up on Tracy and she could not stand being a stay at home mom while Corey worked a lot and we all know how much attention she needs. Idk if drugs or cheating were involved as some have speculated, but I think it was more so Tracy’s doing than his.

Reactions: 18
hmmmm....did she think no one would remember Brielle posted this recently?
Who’s the fan now, Tracy??? Brielle should go open a Facebook page where fans like Tracy can sign up and worship her. They can call it ‘Club Desperate Ex-wives’.

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
She sleeps in her black tank
Forget abt her sleepin in her tank but if you watch her story with kids at Target Julian is wearing long gray shirt and looks to me as the same shirt he slept in after layin all over the cart! This is unacceptable- fuckin gross and down right neglect!!!! My heart breaks for those kids!

Reactions: 25
If any of Corey’s girlfriends became ‘friends’ with Tracy, I’d seriously be suspicious of them because birds of a feather.......I mean, you’d have to be sick in the head or have a major problem going on with you to be friends with this monster eg Jessica.

Reactions: 15
Did you guys see the comment on her recent pic - someone saying "the black tank top again..it must be filthy wonder why you have no man" she commented back saying she has about 30 and does laundry too lmao, I'm surprised she didn't delete it yet...my work day is slow today so I have lots of time to read!

Also, since when it is cute to put a little boy in LEGGINGS everyday?? what happened to sweats, jeans?? like is he really wearing leggings from one of his sisters?!

Reactions: 20
I do remember her getting her eyebrows done a while back.

Reactions: 8
Ugly or pretty fat or skinny, Let’s talk about Tracy’s ugly clothing store. The ish on there is tacky even by 2003 standards. Really girl? Hire a stylist or at least look on Instagram for some fashion tips.

The vanilla chai is something I never forgot

Reactions: 7
I politely disagree as I don't see "super chubby."

Reactions: 10
Ohhh and also I forgot this from yesterday - do you guys remember Tango from Jerseylicious? He started in the salon towards the end - cute young guy - well guess what?! Another come-up story for him b/c he now owns his own barbershop - Jerseylicious cast - 5000, Big T - 0 .. seems like everyone but her came out better/successful! Well, idk about Alexa lol she did have her own salon, but I think she lost that and also got a divorce, I'm not 100% sure on her details though.

Reactions: 17
thats cause hes dating sugar mama carli bybel. LOL im slightly kidding

Reactions: 13
thats cause hes dating sugar mama carli bybel. LOL im slightly kidding
Lol I did start stalking her page to see who she was - still really couldn't figure out what she does?! But still! At least it's a step in the right direction and not backwards like T is going.. T congratulated him which was nice I guess, but I wonder how it makes her really feel seeing so much success in these once reality stars and nothing for her - Jerseylicious, Jersey Shore, Housewives..

Reactions: 9
I politely disagree as I don't see "super chubby."
Same. She looks normal to me, not even chubby at allll. Nobody's weight to me affects their beauty. It's the photoshopping/deception for me. Trashy photoshops like 50 to 100 pounds off any given picture. She looks different sizes in different photos & it's soooo ridiculous. Just be honest about your true looks Tracy & it wouldn't matter.

Reactions: 12
Right? Like what is the point of showing us she's possibly 160lbs and rescues men? I am confusion.

Reactions: 7
Honey you’re high if you think that’s what 160 looks like on someone that’s 4’11.

Reactions: 14
Girrrrrrrrrl you are spitting out REAL testimony today! Saying everything that I have tried to articulate in my mind since April too.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.