Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PhillyFilly

Chatty Member
I'm probably super late to the game, and this was probably answered threads ago, but I saw this photo of T's Bridesmaids. The only ones I ever see mentioned are Sammy, Julie, Ashley, Tara and Raven. What happened to the rest of them? Do they no longer speak to her?
tracy_bridesmaids_2cr_0.jpg

Reactions: 7

magicwithnumbers

Chatty Member
Looks like she rimmed someone’s ass like a chocolate 🍦 It’s like this girl only owns two colors that dry strawberry milk color that frankly no one looks good in and a shitty brown liner. Sammy must of borrowed her some of her tubes of lip puffing glosses that she’s always smothering all over her lips but At least her lips look alive here.

i know a lot of us are Ogs from her JL days could someone tell me what happened to her lipsticks? With her repeated lip color she should make and sell a kit her baddies would eat that shit up I mean if ppl would support Jess on a line why not Trashy? Sorry guys u know I go through my moments of why isn’t she banking on this? Man i would capitalize on everything even the hate. Name a shade shit lip brown 🤣😂
You are correct and I often wonder the same about Tracy, why isn’t she making money off of this divorce of hers? There’s ALOT she could be doing and I’m sure there is more than one company out there that would be willing to take her from (product) concept to product launch (for the lipsticks or whatever else makeup items she could come out with ie. Contour, bronzer, mascara etc). She could be doing lipsticks, she could do a tell all book, she could re-pitch her situation to a network and do a reality series or a show, she could do clothing made for curvy women or curvy “Baddies” like herself if she got real about her size....

There is literally so much she could do if she changed her attitude and her behavior, got off of social media and got motivated with a plan. She wants to talk a big game but let’s act like it to Tracy… Don’t just give little snippets of your divorce on your failing podcast that people will have to pay for on Patreon when you could be doing an actual interview or a show and making some REAL money not chump change. Just my opinion.

I mean she obviously has a fan base of Saddies and a whole other crew of people that can’t stand her LOL why doesn’t she capitalize on it? Would it not be the ultimate F you Baddie move..?! LOL 😂 🤣 💅🏻

Jerseygrl84

VIP Member
Brielle is up where near i am. Kinda. Keeping my eye out for them. Oh wait he has the kids. Maybe not. Because i assume she would have to okay any out of state travel

Iloveteevee

VIP Member
I work in a primary school and I’m going to sound mean now but the kids that lose lots of their teeth that young are always the *ahem* ~bigger~ ones and what we’d call “chavs” in the UK. Their parents just feed them crap & don’t look after them. I’ve seen 5/6 year olds missing all their front teeth. I always make it exciting for them talking about the Tooth Fairy as it’s not their fault bless them.
I know exactly what you mean! Quite frankly if it wasn't for tracys parents and their country club lifestyle that they involve the kids in these kids would definitely be complete chavs, raised on chips and frozen foods. Hopefully the tooth is just bruised cos if not she just cost herself a lot of money in dental surgery just cos she wanted to let them have their bottles as security blankets or comfort or whatever she said

Bunzie

So I took a break work WORKING Tray and it's good to be off social media. But umm is it safe to say GiGi from the show. Tara and maybe Tracy. Does everyone in Jersey feel as if the virus is fake and wearing masks are bs. Like subliminal msg we know who she/most of them voting for

PS. someone ask tracy when is she going to get this" better body " we need before n after pics

Oh and from Jess stories go to CAPRICORN_QUEEN_7 Insta page.. scroll down a little to the badexamples party,and you will see a very different body lol...

Last edited:
  • Heart

BabyLove121708

T did have a lipstick line with J's company Glamour Dolls a few years back. I think it was a collaboration thing. But supposedly she fumbled that bag big time, which sucks for her because supposedly it did really well in sales, was good quality, etc.
I bought the lipsticks and yes they where very good quality! I bought 3 and loved them and used them down to the end!

I think it’s a bit much for anyone to suggest (or have suggested) that Tracey caused her own sons disability- knowingly or otherwise. That’s actually pissed me off if that’s been put out there. As a mother of a child with disabilities I’d happily do time for anyone who dare say anything of the sort to or about me or my husband. And you CAN quote me on that.
I agree I don't think we should at all be talking about her son's disability.I know she's not the best mother but there is nothing she could have done to prevent what happened. We should not start making up scenarios about what she did when she was pregnant we weren't there. Its a very personal subject shouldn't be brought up on here my opinion

• Haha

queeniefoofoo

VIP Member
That coolsculp is going to require a lot longer than 4 hours. Mucho sculpting to done ! Lipstick on a pig in my opinion .
Depending on the area, abdominal is 35 minutes each. Bc they don't make a big enough adapter for her shed have to do 2 sessions for her abdominal. Then her "love handles" those would most likely be 2 sessions of 35 minutes as well. Thats a 2 hour slot for her sides right there plus her abdominal. 2 hours. Anything additional is honestly up to the doctor doing it. Prep time is 5 minutes, if the adapter gets on in the first try. Chin takes 45 minutes thats again if the adapter gets on the first try. Tracy's better option would be for a surgery. Coolsculp will not give her the results right away. It takes 3 months to show any results.

Guys I’m lucky i know what it is and not saying “the thing with the things and the thing.” 😂😂 it’s been a long teaching day. Yes. Cool sculpt.
Girl I hear that! I have days like this too

Coolsculp is for people who would like a more tight abdominal, arms, neck...its not really ideal for someone her size just because we've seen her true size a more invasive procedure would be her best bet.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Jesshottie

VIP Member
When I look for his page, it doesn’t pop up. (On my real account which I followed him on and then my fake account that I don’t use ) so it appears as he deleted it all together. He didn’t block everyone

Also Brielle posted this on her story, so maybe they split?

Attachments

• Wow