Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mid madness

VIP Member
Look at Tracy, trying to be a peace keeper about loving thy neighbor whether you’re dem or rep.

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Mid madness

VIP Member
For someone who (was) a hairdresser, she NEVER does her hair...claims she doesn’t like to use damaging heat on it, but bleach is ok?? I’m convinced she doesn’t know how to properly do a blowout or anything that would actually make her hair look shiny and healthy. Be prepared for A LOT of braids with this new hair! The day she had it done is the last time it will ever be styled properly 🤦🏽‍♀️
Dont forget. They’re DuTcH braids 💁🏻‍♀️

• Haha

Jrock101913

As much as we don’t know corey is a bad parent, we also don’t know that he’s a good/present parent, for all we know he actually could cancel on them a lot (as Tracy likens to allude to). As some other said, I kind of think they both seen like they aren’t great parents, which is so unfortunate for the kids.

magicwithnumbers

Chatty Member
Dude same!! I work full time from home. I work part time weekends. Do some side work (bookkeeping). Have three kids, two different schools, three different start times, 3 different extra curricular activities. I get all the work done. Pick up/ and drop off always on time and I ALWAYS get my 15k steps in per day. Whether it’s walking the dog (he’s actually a puppy), a walk to schools or on the elliptical it’s done. I literally am standing in place right now walking just to move and walk. Sometimes hubby’s like “why are you marching” “bitch I’m getting my steps in” 😂 😂. With all the time she spends on her phone, she could be doing it walking and moving in place and she’d probably be down pounds in no time. But getting up off the couch seems to be a work out for her!! The laziness of her is crazy. The only thing she runs is that damn mouth of hers!!
Lol Amen girl! Good for you for prioritizing your health - it really is that important. Mom & wife life ain’t no joke but Tracy doesn’t know when to quit being a slob & stop being grateful for all that she has.
I’m like you and gotta close my 3 rings everyday on my AppleWatch lol it’s a fun challenge and helps keep me motivated! I recently bought a Peloton bike and have really been enjoying that too. Tracy could EASILY work out but chooses to waste her time daily so there’s that! 💛 🚴‍♀️

Reactions: 7

littlesweetp

VIP Member
It doesn’t matter what Brielle looks like. I don’t care who’s skinnier than who, who has better hair or style or figure. Tracy is UGLY on the insides and that’s what matters. Since the beginning of this new Corelle (couldn’t help myself lol) relationship, Tracy has been bitchy, nasty, vile and nasty. Brielle has been nothing but calm and sweet, remember the DM she exchanged with one of us here, can’t remember who. She was mature and seemed like a nice enough girl. Even if she had a bad side, i don’t think she could be as bad as Tracy, the hell, I don’t think anyone could be as bad as Tracy. She’s the bottom of the pot! And let’s not forget relationships are not about looks!!!! Btw, Brielle looks good enough, may or may not be as pretty as Tracy but she’s been certainly not physically or attitudinally ugly.
Right? Like what is the point of showing us she's possibly 160lbs and rescues men? I am confusion.

• Heart

margaritatime

VIP Member
🙋🏼‍♀️🙋🏼‍♀️🙋🏼‍♀️ I had an excel spreadsheet. Lol But that was because my ex would always cancel instead of taking my kids to their games. I had to keep track because of child support being calculated by the percentage you actually have the kids. My ex played softball so he couldn’t be bothered to take my sons to their games.
She should start one so she can see her 85% is way off

She is delusional in everything she says.

jessyka

“I don’t have a double chin” just fucking own up to the truth big T..Jesus. She’s so ashamed of herself with all her lies.
View attachment 294204
I dont get this woman. Someone needs to check her before she takes off her clothes and run into the streets. She’s not well at all!!! What’s the big deal in admitting you have a double chin? My sister is a size 8 but has one, it’s not so pronounced but you can see it if she bows her head a little bit. It’s kind of funny cos the rest of her body is skinny. There’s no big deal, Tracy. Stop acting like a double chin is AIDS. The fuck???!!!!!

Big Ed!! LOL He would need about 20 sessions...
God help me, I laughed hard at this but I read somewhere that Big Ed suffers from Klippel-Feil syndrome, a rare condition where two bones in the neck are fused together. That’s responsible for his neck looking like that. I don’t know why I’m still laughing. I must be going to hell.

Last edited:

jessyka

I’m just seeing this tiktok. The kids look cute in it but of course Skylar is Regina George. She’s training that girl to be rude, bratty and badly behaved. She’s mini-Tracy, with her yelling at Tara, blowing Jayden’s candle out and calling her sister ugly face in Italian. I’m sure she’d be excited if Skylar turned out to be like Regina, which is kind of well, like her (Tracy).

Attachments

wifey2019

Chatty Member
Exactly, between Tracy and Sammy I’m sure one of them would have posted some mysterious hand next to drink pic or some shit for attention lol 😂 like in that halloween video of her and Sammy on Tracy’s story its obviously taken at Sammys apartment and they look very ALONE lol why even say something about being alone unless you are? They’re both desperate AF.
It’s honestly so pathetic at this point

• Heart

TracysWigs

Chatty Member
Fissure sealant is a cause of many young adult molar issues- in the U.K. it was routinely used on the 6s, actually sealing IN eventual decay. Extra vigilance needed where sealants are used but sounds like you’re 💯 on it!

did T-wagon say why she gave Julian a buzz cut? Is it something to do with his implants and making it easier for him to deal with Possibly? It looks horrendous, but guess itll grow back soon enough.
They only cause problems if you’re not continuing proper hygiene and going to the dentist every 6 months like you’re suppose to. Sealants can chip or completely come off from hard foods, grinding, clenching, etc. So if you’re not brushing or going to the dentist and it chipped or what have you, food gets under causing the problems. That’s why at your cleaning check up they check it and will add extra to the areas that chipped or completely redo it if it’s fallen off. I’ve had to replace or touch up sealants many times but I have never seen them causing a problem. You’re right in that when you get them you still have to vigilant with your teeth hygiene!! It’s not a permanent solution and just cause you have them doesn’t mean you can stop brushing And taking care of those teeth.

wifey2019

Chatty Member
OH MY GOD 😂

You just confirmed what I thought… I thought the people she was videoing had to be the owners (the ones in the NASA space suit and the woman was like an alien or something) but point being is that bar Luna was SOOOOO dead ass empty that night & It was so dead it looked to me like the only people there would be trashy Sammy and of course the owners. LOL trashy is so sad like go home and be with your children already you’re pushing 40 old girl. Also- SAMMY’S Costume 😳 Woof! Lol she looked realllllllyyyyy scary and not good at all. Lol just my thoughts 🤷🏼‍♀️
Scary as in you would never want to be associated with someone like that? Because same lol i don’t even follow these people anymore because i don’t want people to even know i would want to follow that hot mess express. They are so embarrassing. I think Tracy more than Sammy (at least Sammy has a real job) but yikes. They have time to turn their life around. They could have used this pandemic to do that butttttt nope

• Heart

Jayycro

Those kids deserve so much better! They are all disheveled! Their clothes are dirty, fit wrong, wrinkled, etc. They probably shaved Julians hair so they didn't have to wash or comb it. So sad what their lives have become. Its a 3 ring circus, and Trashy is the ringmaster!

Trashy is really reaching.... she posted a pic of Andy Cohen with little Ben (his son), and tagged him saying omg how cute is his son? Really Trashy? Trying really hard.... Andy has no time for a has been whose biggest claim to fame was... oh thats right she never had one!
I thought the same thing when I saw her tag Andy Cohen, like she’s trying to get his attention!!

Lovetheshade

Of course he’s going to be frustrated! It didn’t look like he had his ears on, and Skylar was literally up in his face forcing him to sign who she is.

that child is FRUSTRATED and you can see it,Tracy has denied him the ability to communicate because she doesn’t work with him, has no intervention and does not put in the effort unless she is bored or she’s been called out.
It's a shame

View attachment 288091these pictures are 3 months apart...
The top ones are sticking out like that because they were loose that was right before they fell out. so yeah they have shitty looking teeth that aren’t taken care of but the reason they move like that is because that’s when they were loose.

View attachment 288091these pictures are 3 months apart...
And I also think the top one is photo shopped because the shape of the teeth is different.

Last edited:
  • Wow

Mendy

Chatty Member
Her fukin lips i can't. Horrible. Horrible. Horrible. Did I mention Horrible. Tracy please girl stop it!! It looks Horrible!

What normal parent keeps tabs on what percentage they have their kids? She makes it sound like she's doing the kids or the Epsteins a favor by having them. She needs to take more than several seats. Does she have an excel spread sheet on all the hours she is with them? Never mind, she obviously does not because 85% is totally off. Based on her ig posts we don't know the other times off camera that she doesn't have them.
🙋🏼‍♀️🙋🏼‍♀️🙋🏼‍♀️ I had an excel spreadsheet. Lol But that was because my ex would always cancel instead of taking my kids to their games. I had to keep track because of child support being calculated by the percentage you actually have the kids. My ex played softball so he couldn’t be bothered to take my sons to their games.