Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

magicwithnumbers

Chatty Member
Please someone take one for the team and call her out on this

sorry, I meant to quote the tattler who mentioned that it couldn’t possibly be a dead tooth.

Look at her back teeth
Wow her teeth are screwed! Those def look like cavities.... Or fillings. Pooor kid. This is why diet is important and brushing EVERY night. No bottles / drinks / food after brushing!

Reactions: 7

AntiBS

She chopped skylars hair 😱 (after we’ve been talking about how raggedy and unkempt it always looks lmao)
1st she shaved Julians hair, now she cut Skylars. Wonder what she will do with Jayden. Although Jayden has curly hair so she may not cut it short, maybe just a trim.

Jennjennjenn

Chatty Member
So, my daughter has a tooth condition that caused the enamel on some of her teeth to not fully develop. This condition makes her teeth susceptible to breakage. The dentist said it was because of the trauma sustained at childbirth.(She got stuck and several nurses literally had to jump on my stomach to force her out) Last year, while eating her molar broke and had to get a filling, it’s tooth colored and so is the sealant the dentist put on her other molars as a precaution. We have to be extra careful with what she eats so it doesn’t happen again. It’s infuriating to see Tracy be so damn lazy with their dental hygiene and causing lifelong issues when there wasn’t even any to begin with!

littlesweetp

VIP Member
You’re a unicorn mom girl!! I really want to know how she calculated Coreys days as 15% because she’s expected to quarantine after going on a trip that everyone told her she would need to quarantine after and she said OH WELL. Now she’s gotta throw a pity party. My God she’s the most narcissistic person I’ve ever met!! Wow like being married to her must of been terrifying. No disrespect to anyone with BD but I sincerely question if that’s what’s happening and why it’s so hard for ppl close to her to talk to her. I have a cousin with BD and he’ll flip out on you for no reason especially if not treated. He will go from saying how he loves you to mistaking what your saying and will start shouting and making threats. I wonder if she’s like that and that’s why ppl stay quiet. If you look at her live she’s like looking through the comments for a fight and gets ticked off fast. She should roll up a fatty and chill. I’m begging u girl cause you’re a mess. I’m waiting for the whole Mia thing I think it’s hilarious bro if he gave her engagement dog to his new girlfriend 😂🤣😂🤣
My BFF has BD. She doesn't get angry. Just a lot of highs and lows depending on the season. She wanted 5 kids. She had 2. Irish twins as they say. I think her husband saw the writing on the wall and hooked it and booked when she was 8 months pregnant with the second. She admitted to me, people like her shouldn't have kids. Yikes! A little too late. Her husband was a child like Corey too but I think he caught on pretty fast about what having kids with her would be like. She was SAHM and he was in the Air Force. My friend has a VERY serious sex addiction. I think you could be right abt Big T having BD. I hope she gets the helps she needs.

Last edited:
I wonder how Tara feels when she sees Tracy out hoeing while she’s indoors tending to the kids. Does she have no social life? How long before she puts her foot down? I could never ever endure someone using me to that extent, regardless of how much I love their kids. Especially when they’re so ungrateful and irresponsible and they bash my sibling online. Like hell, no, you ain’t finna do that here!
Tara isn’t all that great to those kids either. But she does need to get a life of her own. You’d think she’d want her own kids or a man. Or a woman. Either one would be cool. But damn she’s not awesome either.

Maybe it’s Cory? Maybe they hooked up for a quickie 🤷🏼‍♀️
As trashy and stupid as I think Corey is I also think his tattoos aren’t that ugly. 🤣

therealmuva

Chatty Member
Yes Tracy we know Skylar is a mini you, that confirms Jayden is the cutest. She’s definitely making her lose teeth so people don’t talk about them anymore and to make her look better because there’s no way.

One is an a advertisement that popped up on my Facebook. The other is from Tracy’s story. 🤔🤔🤔

Ohh yes!!! I would hysterically cry forever inconsolable when my parents went out to eat!! Babysitters said I was like why oh why did she go to old Joe's (owner of restaurant) 🤣🤣
I would too. I hated my mom to leave me. And I was always left with family. Lol

Very rarely did my parents ever go out, they took us kids with them. I always include our son in our "date nights" in the last 2 years my husband and I have had 3 date nights. And my son does fine now when we leave him but I never understood why or how Tracy went out constantly leaving her babies behind. You never saw them out to dinner as a family. Never saw them do family date night. Nothing. It was always about her and what she wants
I was a single mom and either I’d go when my kids were at their dads, staying with their grandparents for a visit, or after they were fed, bathed and in bed. Other than that we were always going together. Every payday we went to Chili’s and the waitress would ask the hostess to put the “polite kids” in her section. Lol

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
I agree with both of you ladies (MzDeda & Queenie). Right, wrong or indifferent I can absolutely see that happening. Tracy already is blaming and bashing Corey publicly on Instagram for her “financial” situation because she apparently thinks he should still be supporting her and their three children post divorce. She Doesn’t strike me as the type of person who takes responsibility for their actions...like, at all. Not that it’s Corey’s fault or anybody’s fault that the child was born death… But I can see her blaming Corey on top of everything else because it’s convenient and goes with her storyline and manipulation.
Well he should be supporting those kids. In my opinion he’s just as shitty of a parent she is. If he doesn’t speak to her then I’m assuming he doesn’t speak to those kids when they’re not with him that’s wrong. As big of an asshole as my ex was he still would call and speak to my kids during the week. Don’t get me wrong she needs to get herself a job but he does need to pay support for those kids or hell, at least buy that boy some boy clothes.

I hate when people post shit like this for attention. Why are you filming your kid while they are crying and posting it for the world to see.
Ashley is a good mom she’s just showing that her daughters upset because she’s going out I don’t see anything wrong with what she posted.

Last edited:
When I look for his page, it doesn’t pop up. (On my real account which I followed him on and then my fake account that I don’t use ) so it appears as he deleted it all together. He didn’t block everyone

Also Brielle posted this on her story, so maybe they split?
She never had any pictures of him, just 1 or 2 stories, neither does he..

here_for_the_T

The top ones are sticking out like that because they were loose that was right before they fell out. so yeah they have shitty looking teeth that aren’t taken care of but the reason they move like that is because that’s when they were loose.

And I also think the top one is photo shopped because the shape of the teeth is different.
I agree, because her lips are also photoshopped to have lipstick or something

Ugly or pretty fat or skinny, Let’s talk about Tracy’s ugly clothing store. The ish on there is tacky even by 2003 standards. Really girl? Hire a stylist or at least look on Instagram for some fashion tips.

But what about when she does videos and zooms in on his picture or the need to include the scrabble board with his name like everything this girl does is meticulously planned to give a false idea. I bet her being like that drained Corey. The constant need to pretend you can see it in his face in pics that’s why I started getting suspicious and googled her in April and found this gem. You weren’t fooling anyone girl that’s why there’s so many threads and so many tattlers. Can we compare their personalities now? Or jobs. Let’s play a game!! I’ll go first
Brielle helps sick ppl professionally Tracy goes to Dunkin’ Donuts ⚖
You go now!🤣
The vanilla chai is something I never forgot 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart