Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

queeniefoofoo

VIP Member
He edited the caption of the picture to add that the picture was taken by Brielle 😅 get ready for some salty, passive aggressive posts from T-Rex!

Oh I agree! I didn’t mean it as a bad thing. I only have 1 child and a dog and somehow it seems like a full time job trying to keep the house clean 😂 I was just curious as to how much he must enjoy seeing the other side of life, all neat and well maintained
Ohhhh! I understand now! Yeah it must be so nice to walk into a home and see the floor

Reactions: 8

TracysWigs

Chatty Member
Lmao she looks awful ..trying to take the easy way out fixing her double chin. Just exercise and eat clean Big T 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄View attachment 294195
I’m so confused.. I was expecting a device that goes around your head entire head shape and the part is on the chin (from other chin fat removal shit I’ve seen on IG. What is This doing?? Taking out fat in the cheeks to give it cheek bones and a semi-jaw line??

• Haha

Jrock101913

Anyone know why the kids haven’t been with corey at all? I know she said he had them for Halloween but I wonder why he hasn’t had them since Aruba.

Birdhouse

VIP Member
I can see that Brielle and Corey still follow each other. I was thinking that quote (despite saying “him”) was actually targeted at Tracy. She’s the one who shit talks/posts....

wifey2019

Chatty Member
What is with her need to always take pics with the owners of these restaurants? She did the same thing posting a pic with the owner of the block too🙄
They prob all talk so much shit about her once she leaves
She knows the wife of the owner of the block lol Tracy’s kids had a play date with their kids last week that she posted about

NOW, bottle rot though, if your child’s teeth are falling out too early or are decayed from that, the adult teeth can come in damaged.

this!!! I’m so confused! I wish I still worked at my office so I could ask the Dr I worked what he thinks could’ve went on 😩 (This is making me miss working! SAHM for now) I’m almost positive she had bottle rot causing her teeth to fall out sooner than normal and she was STILL on the bottle as her adult teeth were exposed/coming up and those ended up decaying before they even got a chance to fully show.
Oh yeah she still on the bottle now I want to say it’s been about a month or so I saw her with One at her dads.

• Wow

magicwithnumbers

Chatty Member
1. Idc about her size bc she was never a skinny skinny person. So her having curves is normal and added weight just went to those spots.
2. Its her fucking drunk ass looking face that bothers me. Like what is she on that her face looks like this.
She looks high or drunk honestly. Or maybe pissed the fuck off because she couldn’t control the photo being taken and knew it might end up on the Internet without 400 filters and her lovely photo shopping $kiLLz...

Her weight doesn't bother me. I actually think she looks good for her size. I find it hilarious because it's like night and day seeing her real pics vs the photoshopped ones. She literally sheds off 50lbs and sometimes more. So for that reason I'll always giggle.
I agree. She’s got great curves and yeah she’s a little thicker and whatever but she looks great for having to have had three kids. I don’t know what she’s so ashamed about. She definitely looks night and day compared to the photo shopped pics she posts though 🤷🏼‍♀️

Cupmouse41

VIP Member
I agree I don't think we should at all be talking about her son's disability.I know she's not the best mother but there is nothing she could have done to prevent what happened. We should not start making up scenarios about what she did when she was pregnant we weren't there. Its a very personal subject shouldn't be brought up on here my opinion
I wasn’t talking about the disability. I was talking about her detaching from the marriage that he was fighting for. I spoke about her placing blame. Let’s call facts, she begs for an out with these kids every chance she gets. He wasn’t home much, it was strain all around.

Aem0923

Chatty Member
Really? Cause Brielle is at some winery and hes trick or treating with his children.
Yea this weekend. But we’ve seen weekends when he’s not in sight all weekend long and Brielle is posting him. Meanwhile the kids are with Tara. I’m not saying this happens every weekend. But I wouldn’t give up any moment I was supposed to have with my kid. He’s got plenty of time to spend with Brielle .

JuneEighties

I'm actually so shocked her Mother let's her dress the kids like miss matched scruffs. Everything they wear is either too big or too tight! Their hair is never brushed and they just look generally untidy!
Her main concern in life is having a night out with all of her friends staying up until morning, like a 20 Yr old without kids!
I cant bare her stories when she has a night out and videos the entire night! And the lip sinking to every song, its makes me cringe!

magicwithnumbers

Chatty Member
Ya know what Queenie ? I wouldn't be surprised if she blames Corey too.

Tracy will lose the remainder of her mind if those kids rebel. And if they do they are going to go buck-wild. She is setting them up for it.
I agree with both of you ladies (MzDeda & Queenie). Right, wrong or indifferent I can absolutely see that happening. Tracy already is blaming and bashing Corey publicly on Instagram for her “financial” situation because she apparently thinks he should still be supporting her and their three children post divorce. She Doesn’t strike me as the type of person who takes responsibility for their actions...like, at all. Not that it’s Corey’s fault or anybody’s fault that the child was born death… But I can see her blaming Corey on top of everything else because it’s convenient and goes with her storyline and manipulation.

• Heart

wifey2019

Chatty Member
Yes! we just moved out of hoboken last year when i got pregnant with my second. im glad theres a curfew. 21 year olds (and tracy) are reckless lol we would stay at my moms whenever leprecon or santacon happened lol
I’m a little younger than Tracy and my best friend lives in Halloween. We take COVID seriously and haven’t even seen each other in over a month when we went out to eat outdoors. I haven’t even been out for Halloween in Hoboken in five years and like i said I’m younger than her. I literally have zero desire to go to Hoboken in the way she does

• Heart

magicwithnumbers

Chatty Member
Hoboken no jokinnnnn 🤷🏼‍♀️ 😂

Hoboken has a curfew and since the yuppies aren't sending their kids out to get candy. But Tracy can't help herself on staying with single Sam to get drunk alone in an apartment. Sad life she lives.

My son is almost 3 and guess what we are doing tonight. Cooking dinner and watching a movie of his choice after I do food shopping. There is no more going out and getting drunk like I'm not a mother.
Shes a sad excuse for a mother
Way to go mama bear! Yeah, We are doing similar things at my house today. Halloween inspired 🎃 Arts and crafts, carving pumpkins and then I think we will finish off with the new witches movie on HBO max this evening. My husband is even going to take my daughter to a trunk or treat to get her out of the house for a bit so I can have some alone time LOL I can’t imagine taking off from my family to go get shitfaced all weekend like an 18-year-old how gross 🤮

TracysWigs

Chatty Member
Please someone take one for the team and call her out on this

sorry, I meant to quote the tattler who mentioned that it couldn’t possibly be a dead tooth.

Look at her back teeth
I wonder if Skylar has complained of her teeth hurting? Those back teeth look nasty, and although blurry, definitely looks like teeth decay! But could also be amalgam fillings. I know parents who will opt for amalgam fillings (silver) on primary (baby) teeth because insurance always fully covers those types of fillings and it’s baby teeth, they’ll fall out so parents aren’t worried about the appearance of silver filling. Whereas if it’s adult teeth they would do a composite filling (Tooth colored) filling so you wouldn’t be able to tell they have fillings.