Tracy Dimarco #18

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jess interviewed the kids and asked Jayden what makes mommy sad / cry and she said “me” and Tracy was like yuppp

and also Jess called Corey a little man

Tracy said that she quarantined for two weeks after Aruba 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
This is disgusting!!!! And I am this 🤏🏽 close to posting something in her comments about that! Idc if I get blocked anymore. YOU SAY “YUPPP” TO YOUR KID WHEN THEY SAY WHEN YOU'RE SAD ITS BECAUSE OF THEM!!!!! YOU ARE LITERAL bleeping HUMAN TRASH, WASTE OF OXYGEN, THAT DOES NOT DESERVE THOSE KIDS or any sympathy from me anymore.

You know, when comments go too far, I would feel bad for your sorry ass. I would feel bad sometkmes for the tit I’ve said after I posted, THAT ENDS TODAY. You deserve a rock bottom downfall wake up call after that duck tit. I KNOW YOU READ HERE TRACY MALONEY. duck YOU! duck your sorry ass momma, and duck your sorry ass friends that won’t check your vile behavior!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
This is disgusting!!!! And I am this 🤏🏽 close to posting something in her comments about that! Idc if I get blocked anymore. YOU SAY “YUPPP” TO YOUR KID WHEN THEY SAY WHEN YOU'RE SAD ITS BECAUSE OF THEM!!!!! YOU ARE LITERAL bleeping HUMAN TRASH, WASTE OF OXYGEN, THAT DOES NOT DESERVE THOSE KIDS or any sympathy from me anymore.

You know, when comments go too far, I would feel bad for your sorry ass. I would feel bad sometkmes for the tit I’ve said after I posted, THAT ENDS TODAY. You deserve a rock bottom downfall wake up call after that duck tit. I KNOW YOU READ HERE TRACY MALONEY. duck YOU! duck your sorry ass momma, and duck your sorry ass friends that won’t check your vile behavior!
bleeping facts!!!! Jayden deserves so much more. All those kids do.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
bleeping facts!!!! Jayden deserves so much more. All those kids do.
After reading that called I called my kids downstairs from their rooms (they were playing) and I told them I loved them and gave them a hug. Reading that reminded me I haven’t said I love you yet to my kids today. I’m heartbroken for those kids but especially Jayden! I was almost angry crying typing that. I know sounds so weird for kids you don’t even know but I could never ever in my fuxking life imagine treating or saying or affirming such bullshit to my kids.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I am SO glad you ladies see it too. I can't stand how she treats that little girl (or any of those babies)!!! Sometimes I'm like is it me?!?! But I am a mom of two and i have NEVER EVER done this. Jayden is going to grow up and feel this. Kids do, I know I did, Hell, when I moved out I felt responsible for making my mom upset (I was 25 sooo HELLO) but my god. Shes horrible

Reactions: 12
She is definitely going to reap what she sews. Karma is going to give her a kick in that gigantic ass.

Reactions: 9
Whenever she says or does mean things to Jayden, I wish I could adopt her and love on her a little. This is so unfair. Makes you wonder how many times Tracy has alluded to the poor girl being responsible for her sadness. There’s a possibility that things started to go awry between her and Corey while she was pregnant with Jayden or after she was born and tracy blames her for it and projects all the anger on her. I can imagine her saying ‘I wouldn’t be sad if it wasn’t for you, brat’ or ‘Mommy and daddy would still be together if it wasn’t for you’. Not saying she actually says all these but I wouldn’t put it past her. Why else would a 4 year old think she’s the reason for her mom’s unhappiness unless she’s been told so or made to feel so in the past.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
I can’t believe she said that to Jayden. I can’t imagine how she must be feeling because clearly she knows she’s not her mom’s favorite person (or even on the top 3 for that matter).
It makes me wonder because I’m also the second daughter to my parents (who I’m sure wanted a boy) but they’ve never made me feel how she makes Jayden feel. I guess that’s what makes a good parent, a skill Tracy doesn’t have. So sad... if I was treated that way as the second daughter how Tracy does, I’d never come around my parents as an adult.

also, if you want to read some political drama, see Tata’s most recent IG post lol

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.