Tracy Dimarco #17

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I knew she wasn’t getting rid of those drapes she calls hair. It just looks so heavy. My stylist legit will tell me baby why do you want to hold on to all this dead hair? Like it will grow back. 🙄 I don’t think she’s over Corey she would of did a full on makeover. All she did was sprinkle a few highlights at the ends idk I’m not a fan of this she looks the same with flecks of blonde. Same helmet hair same moldy camisole same spider eyelashes.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
So let’s talk about how she was away from the children the ENTIRE day yesterday (6 hours for color correction) and with an entire clan non socially distanced at Julies Husbands party (who is a real estate agent in Brooklyn—i have an Acquaintance who works with him at the shop). Ok so they were outside, WHERE ARE THE CHILDREN that we “get no time” from?!
In one of her videos with Sammy they were very inside. How can they be this thiick?!

I knew she wasn’t getting rid of those drapes she calls hair. It just looks so heavy. My stylist legit will tell me baby why do you want to hold on to all this dead hair? Like it will grow back. 🙄 I don’t think she’s over Corey she would of did a full on makeover. All she did was sprinkle a few highlights at the ends idk I’m not a fan of this she looks the same with flecks of blonde. Same helmet hair same moldy camisole same spider eyelashes.
She needs to do a makeover like Darcy from 90
DF after her first season.

Reactions: 4
I wanted to add that when I got my hair done recently at that luxury salon, we were alone but we always had masks on the entire time. In fact my hairstylist told me horror stories of four people he knows personally getting COVID-19.... One of which died and another who will never be able to work again because her lungs are so badly scarred. COVID it is real. Please wear a mask.
(There is no excuse for Tracy and her stylist NOT to be wearing masks yesterday especially after T just came back from a level 3 country (Arruba).

Tara perhaps? She seems to be the go to enabler I mean nanny 🤐
The stylist should of been protecting herself and still be wearing a mask even with just one quiet imagine how many clients she does this with. It’s still not safe like I didn’t get her response. duck Trashy protect yourself and your family when others won’t. It’s not brain surgery. Do your job that’s it!!

In one of her videos with Sammy they were very inside. How can they be this thiick?!

She needs to do a makeover like Darcy from 90
DF after her first season.
Tracy keeps drinking she will be the next Darcy crying every five minutes how she just wants to be loved!!! Btw I love you right now🤣 I have her on a magnet my husband despises her because she cries so much😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 6
The stylist should of been protecting herself and still be wearing a mask even with just one quiet imagine how many clients she does this with. It’s still not safe like I didn’t get her response. duck Trashy protect yourself and your family when others won’t. It’s not brain surgery. Do your job that’s it!!

Tracy keeps drinking she will be the next Darcy crying every five minutes how she just wants to be loved!!! Btw I love you right now🤣 I have her on a magnet my husband despises her because she cries so much😂😂
I think every husband forced to watch her shenanigans despises her!! 😂😂
Big T is already half way there with the excessive photoshopping.

• Haha
Reactions: 7

I feel like we're beating dead horse w/ regards to Tracy not quarantining at this point. She's incredibly selfish. The hair stylist is just as bad. I think of my at risk family members who may go to their salon, wear their masks, assume everyone else is being cautious, and instead, it's the damn hair stylist herself who's patient zero. I mean, COME ON PEOPLE. WEAR AN EFFING MASK. IT'S NOT HARD. If masks didn't work, then surgeons wouldn't wear them, pulmonologists would just breathe your disease in, too, and even scientists would abandon them in labs that require sterility, losers

Sorry for the rant. I just can't grasp what they can't grasp about this. This virus hasn't been present in humans before. There are long-lasting heart effects / vascular restructuring in humans. This isn't a cold or a sniffle. We can not burden the health care system AGAIN. And during flu season? Honest to Jesus Christ.

Again. Sorry. And her hair - while an improvement in terms of lightening, it's still too heavy for her. She's a heavy gal and needs to lighten the load, and should cut her hair short. I get she's trying to cover her arm flab with her longer hair, but stop. Chop it off. It'll look better. We promise.

• Heart
I feel like we're beating dead horse w/ regards to Tracy not quarantining at this point. She's incredibly selfish. The hair stylist is just as bad. I think of my at risk family members who may go to their salon, wear their masks, assume everyone else is being cautious, and instead, it's the damn hair stylist herself who's patient zero. I mean, COME ON PEOPLE. WEAR AN EFFING MASK. IT'S NOT HARD. If masks didn't work, then surgeons wouldn't wear them, pulmonologists would just breathe your disease in, too, and even scientists would abandon them in labs that require sterility, losers

Sorry for the rant. I just can't grasp what they can't grasp about this. This virus hasn't been present in humans before. There are long-lasting heart effects / vascular restructuring in humans. This isn't a cold or a sniffle. We can not burden the health care system AGAIN. And during flu season? Honest to Jesus Christ.

Again. Sorry. And her hair - while an improvement in terms of lightening, it's still too heavy for her. She's a heavy gal and needs to lighten the load, and should cut her hair short. I get she's trying to cover her arm flab with her longer hair, but stop. Chop it off. It'll look better. We promise.
As for medical mask being the ones to help. The simple fabric one she has will not.
Yes doctors, scientists, etc wear mask but they are medical grade and made for those type of procedures.
Her mask is, 1. Not tight enough leaving openings for air, germs, etc to escape.

If she wanted to get her hair done, the stylist who has been to Tracy's before could have packed up what she needed and did it at her house. Vs doing it in a salon that I have a good feeling the stylist isn't sanitizing properly.

Reactions: 11
Wow that was alot of catch up. Yes they definitely were NOT the only 2 in the Salon.. that's bullshit... it's on Tracy's ig story. Then you see the lady walk afterwards with foil in her hair... Smh

oooohhh Brielle and Corey today...👀
I noticed that also!! They were not alone. Everything is a damn lie with her

Reactions: 10
Wow that was alot of catch up. Yes they definitely were NOT the only 2 in the Salon.. that's bullshit... it's on Tracy's ig story. Then you see the lady walk afterwards with foil in her hair... Smh

How long until Tracy loses her tit? Or until the stupid saddies go on a rant in their secret little group

• Haha
Reactions: 15
You guys--Trashy hella annoys me too--but we've all been bitching that she needs to get rid of that ugly black rats nest on her head, and she finally did!! I think it looks 10x better. Some of ya'll find things to be salty about no matter what 😂
Everyone here gives her credit where credit is due & has acknowledged she looks better....having said that, I'm not gonna overly praise a subpar hair job. I don't care who it is, Tracy or not. I'm a new member but from what I have seen, I think everyone is extremely fair here & always acknowledges any improvements she does. I call it like I see it. Not being snarky just saying - it seems like a very fair and reasonable group here!

• Heart
Reactions: 17

Exactly and the video at the bowl there were at least 2 rinsing her.

Reactions: 9
Ohhhh damn Brielle and Cory on her instastory... i couldn’t help but be like “and i ooop.”

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Tracy can change her hair color all she wants (thank God) but she hasn’t made real honest changes in her life! The lack if self awareness she has for being a mother is becoming even more evident.

Loving coreys story of him and Brielle 👏🏽👏🏽 They def look good together, she’s really pretty

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Brielle is so hot 😂.... makes me question my sexuality (just kidding about the Second part)

• Haha
Reactions: 28

I actually saw Corey checking into that hotel on Friday night.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I honestly think Tracy’s hair is nice and I find her way more hot than brielle but this is just my opinion. Brie ole looks a bit scary and wide eyed . I think brielle seems To have a nice personality though... less of a witch!

I honestly thought Corey would try and crawl back but he seems over it. I thought they’d rekindle

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.