Tracy Dimarco #17

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did you not realize what this page was about before you posted?

We wanted a change. We got a change. The change was mediocre.
I guess what bugs me is how some on here say they just want her to get her life in order, and if/when she does, they'll be genuinely happy for her. But after reading the comments today with some of you picking apart her new hair, I don't think you'll ever raise up this woman no matter what. Don't get me wrong, she's a hot mess and there's a lot to pick apart, but today was a step in the right direction and I'm happy for her.

P.S. I've been on this page a long time, don't talk down to me.

Reactions: 15
How does Julie allow her to be around her kid. She just came back from vacation. No quarantine, no masks!! WTF she's so selfish.

Regarding the hair it looks ok. I would rather her take out those extensions, cut it and lighten it more but her hair was black so it will take a few trips to the salon to get it all blonde. Maybe she's doing it gradually.
Heaven forbid that she brought the virus home and that poor baby gets it somehow. Tracy may think it’s fake but it’s not. I’ve recently read about someone whose newborn had it. These people are not smart at all. I thought Julie had brains. Ashley’s the only one who seems to have any ounce of common sense.

Reactions: 11
Heaven forbid that she brought the virus home and that poor baby gets it somehow. Tracy may think it’s fake but it’s not. I’ve recently read about someone whose newborn had it. These people are not smart at all. I thought Julie had brains. Ashley’s the only one who seems to have any ounce of common sense.
Seems like they think everything is a joke. None of them seems to have experienced Covid yet. Im waiting for it to hit someone they love or are close to. I read online that if young kids get it, it can turn into RSV. How scary is that!!! Tracy should be sitting her fat ass at home with her parents and kids Quarantining!!!! You can see your fuckin friends and get pampered at another time.

Reactions: 10
Not shocked actually....
Doctors aren’t dumb and have seen every trick in the book. Guess time will tell if she actually ends up getting the gastric surgery but I’m sure she doesn’t even qualify hence why she’s wearing ankle weights so next time she can take them off before she goes in and BOOM BOD she “lost 30 lbs” 🙄 her games are soooo predictable.
Oh no I meant Jackie did that. I think someone mentioned her weight loss surgery, and that’s how she got approved

Reactions: 6
I guess what bugs me is how some on here say they just want her to get her life in order, and if/when she does, they'll be genuinely happy for her. But after reading the comments today with some of you picking apart her new hair, I don't think you'll ever raise up this woman no matter what. Don't get me wrong, she's a hot mess and there's a lot to pick apart, but today was a step in the right direction and I'm happy for her.

P.S. I've been on this page a long time, don't talk down to me.
She looks happier and looks better than the black but it wasn’t the best job in my opinion and that’s what i don’t like. I think it’s also highly irresponsible of her to go to a salon after vacation when who knows if she’s even done the laundry yet from said vacation. I think this is all just superficial too. She’s not happy within and these superficial changes will only make her happy temporarily

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I don’t think anyone is being “salty” I think we all have agreed that her hair is an improvement and she looks happy! But, what gets me is that she isn’t quarantining and has her mask off at 10am on a Saturday in a clearly open salon...this girl just can never get it right. She takes 1 step foward (her hair, in this case) and takes like, 12 steps back in a flash (not quarantining and putting literally everyone at risk and feeling she’s above/entitled to a pandemic)

I really feel everyone here would cheer her on if she got it together over time and most importantly CHANGED HER ATTITUDE and really worked on her mental health. We’ve all said plenty of times that at some point we all liked her.

• Heart
Reactions: 14

P.S. I've
I don’t think anyone is being “salty” I think we all have agreed that her hair is an improvement and she looks happy! But, what gets me is that she isn’t quarantining and has her mask off at 10am on a Saturday in a clearly open salon...this girl just can never get it right. She takes 1 step foward (her hair, in this case) and takes like, 12 steps back in a flash (not quarantining and putting literally everyone at risk and feeling she’s above/entitled to a pandemic)

I really feel everyone here would cheer her on if she got it together over time and most importantly CHANGED HER ATTITUDE and really worked on her mental health. We’ve all said plenty of times that at some point we all liked her.
100%
If she got help and sought out therapy & changed her negative trash talking self, I'd give her more respect. Oh & when she starts treating all her children the same, no favorites

Reactions: 3
Look, Tracy is a train wreck and just because she dyed her hair a lighter shade doesn’t make her life any less of a mess. Just because she has outdated chunky highlights doesn’t mean we’ll stop judging her. Julian is still behind in ASL, they all have bottle rot, and she’s still lazy and selfish. It’ll take more than 2003 highlights for me to change my mind about her. 💁🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Sorry girls but her new haircut is clearly not a success and it is unacceptable that she does not respect the quarantine, even if it is a private meeting, it takes place in a place which receives several people every day. I don't know how a report goes in the United States but I hope the owner of this hair salon will be sanctioned.

All for a outdated haircut that doesn't even suit her.

I’m confused is this cavities or black fillings?!
Look like amalgam fillings. Quite normal -
The look like full MODs so would be more likey to last than white ones. I have to say she’s does have beautiful teeth, always thought so

Reactions: 4
The new hair color is a big improvement over the black hair which aged her. She probably won't do a big chop until after she has surgery.

As for not quarantining - not surprised; and
The actions of the salon - not surprised.

Covid won't become real to Tracy until it directly affects her.

Last edited:
Sorry girls but her new haircut is clearly not a success and it is unacceptable that she does not respect the quarantine, even if it is a private meeting, it takes place in a place which receives several people every day. I don't know how a report goes in the United States but I hope the owner of this hair salon will be sanctioned.

All for a outdated haircut that doesn't even suit her.
I knew you’d definitely not like the new hair cos you’re a hairstylist and can see the flaws in it lol. I actually really liked it until I watched her tiktok and saw how it looked like the ‘skunk’ hairstyle (didn’t know what it was called till you guys mentioned it here, I just knew I didn’t like how clumpy and chunky the highlights were). But then again, baby steps, baby steps. And I don’t know why people don’t get the way COVID works. Just because it was only two of you in the salon doesn’t mean she can’t give you the virus if she brought it back from Aruba. She’d transmit it to the hairstylist who’d in turn spread it to her family and then her clients. They’re so dumb!

Reactions: 13
Am I the only one taking screenshots and planning to report the salon and the stylist to the New Jersey Board of cosmetology?
You should! Don’t forget to mention that Big T was in Aruba for a week! Also, regarding that tic toc, when she shook her head, she knocked her tits out of place. When she revealed her new color, her long boi’s showed themselves 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.