Tracy Dimarco #17

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry guys but chunky highlights are back in vogue, here in the uk. Not as severe looking at the 00’s but back in all the same. I think she looks a lot better

Reactions: 14
I’m curious if Tracy just didn’t want to miss out on an opportunity to get shitfaced and just showed up at Julie’s house for the party and Julie didn’t want a scene so she just let Tracy stay, cause it doesn’t look like Julie was enjoying Tracy’s company.

The hair is a step in the right direction, but I think it’s the length that kills it, or that it doesn’t look evenly toned... idk, I don’t think her stylist did a good job at all. The girls she went to in SI did a much better job on her blonde than this woman.

I still think all of Tracy’s actions since returning from Aruba are extremely selfish as well as that she has way too many enablers around her.

Reactions: 13
They say it was a 6.5 hour appt on a Saturday. The chances they were alone that entire day seems impossible for a Saturday at a salon.
What????? Over 6 hours? In a whole lifetime I've never spent that much time there. The hair's nice but I can think of so much more to do with that time 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 9
How does Julie allow her to be around her kid. She just came back from vacation. No quarantine, no masks!! WTF she's so selfish.

Regarding the hair it looks ok. I would rather her take out those extensions, cut it and lighten it more but her hair was black so it will take a few trips to the salon to get it all blonde. Maybe she's doing it gradually.
I was thinking the same thing, that she is going blonde gradually. It takes several trips to the salon to go blonde from such a dark color (black). That super long hair is just not flattering. If she had taken the extensions out and cut it, that color would look so good! Lets wait and see.

Reactions: 11
Apparently she’s not concerned about her business.
Do IT !! I'm betting she gets free stuff done seeing that she hasn't been there for awhile, and also she tags her when she does, so I bet tracy says if you get 10 or more new clients because of me tagging you than I get free service next time right!?💁🏽‍♀️💇‍♀️, I doubt she has that much to have something like that done. In Florida salons that would be almost $150 to $200 especially closing down a salon and missing out on other potential clients!?🤔

Reactions: 5
What????? Over 6 hours? In a whole lifetime I've never spent that much time there. The hair's nice but I can think of so much more to do with that time 😅
She could have several 4-6 hr appointments just to go from the severe black to a lighter color. It can't be done in one appointment. Especially if she is going lighter.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Its tracy, she use to sitting down all day and staring at herself in a phone with other people catering to her. That's a norm day for her only difference is shes in pjs on a couch.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Sorry guys but chunky highlights are back in vogue, here in the uk. Not as severe looking at the 00’s but back in all the same. I think she looks a lot better
I’m actually going to get them around my face I think it’s nice! Not the severe Towie style ones though

Reactions: 6
Do IT !! I'm betting she gets free stuff done seeing that she hasn't been there for awhile, and also she tags her when she does, so I bet tracy says if you get 10 or more new clients because of me tagging you than I get free service next time right!?💁🏽‍♀️💇‍♀️, I doubt she has that much to have something like that done. In Florida salons that would be almost $150 to $200 especially closing down a salon and missing out on other potential clients!?🤔
In NW NJ thats what a touch up (roots) and blowout cost. What she had done (including tightening extensions) can be between 400-700. I think she may just pay her the cost of the products, which is a minimal amount.

Reactions: 12
If a salon can shut down on a Saturday to go from black to blonde (which takes hours) for a broke ass client, they’re a crappy ass salon. No good, busy, reputable salon would take that financial hit for some free instagram posts. So they’re either lying or their business is failing and this is a last ditch effort to get some clients.

Reactions: 18
I mean it’s her hair..... her choice. Our opinions don’t really count but she def looks better then she did with the long ratty Elvira hair. She may be going blonde that would also explain her stylist taking 6 hrs as someone mentioned. Color corrections are time consuming and expensive typically. Especially going from a level 1 to a level 7 or lighter (black to blonde). I recently went to a very high end luxury salon near me downtown Seattle & I was the only client due to COVID restrictions. It may or may not have to do with her wanting to hide her body from the public... but I digress.
I’m happy for her that she was able to get her hair done after her Arruba “vacation”... Never seen a “single mom of 3 who struggles financially” do SO Good! 😂 By the way Tracy - make sure you buy your son some clothes he needs more then just his sisters hand me downs!

Reactions: 17
Trashy doesn't have the kids this weekend, but I haven't seen Tara post anything that includes them. Just wondering....

Reactions: 9
Showed my hubs this pic and asked him to guess Tracy’s age. His response was: “if you told me this was a mother and daughter, I wouldn’t be surprised.” 😂😂

Chunky highlights are in but from what I’ve seen, and remember, they tend to be more spread out. Literally a chunk surrounded by darker hair. She has straight patches of blonde from the back to the front. It’s not done well, but it still looks better than what she had.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
The new hair color is a big improvement over the black hair which aged her. She probably won't do a big chop until after she has surgery.

As for not quarantining - not surprised; and
The actions of the salon - not surprised.

Covid won't become real to Tracy until it directly affects her.
Agreed! She can’t hide behind her hair if she chops it.

Her last three posts are sooooooo heavily filtered i cant deal. She has no features! I dont get it shes tanned and has new hair she shouldnt need a filter at all!! Her skin must be getting realllly bad from all that sunburning and drinking because the filters yesterday and today are the most insane shes ever used. She looks like a wax figure! Poor julie I feel like she couldnt say no or she would have to deal with drama and so she tried to have it outside to minimize it.

• Heart
So let’s talk about how she was away from the children the ENTIRE day yesterday (6 hours for color correction) and with an entire clan non socially distanced at Julies Husbands party (who is a real estate agent in Brooklyn—i have an Acquaintance who works with him at the shop). Ok so they were outside, WHERE ARE THE CHILDREN that we “get no time” from?!

I wanted to add that when I got my hair done recently at that luxury salon, we were alone but we always had masks on the entire time. In fact my hairstylist told me horror stories of four people he knows personally getting COVID-19.... One of which died and another who will never be able to work again because her lungs are so badly scarred. COVID it is real. Please wear a mask.
(There is no excuse for Tracy and her stylist NOT to be wearing masks yesterday especially after T just came back from a level 3 country (Arruba).

So let’s talk about how she was away from the children the ENTIRE day yesterday (6 hours for color correction) and with an entire clan non socially distanced at Julies Husbands party (who is a real estate agent in Brooklyn—i have an Acquaintance who works with him at the shop). Ok so they were outside, WHERE ARE THE CHILDREN that we “get no time” from?!
Tara perhaps? She seems to be the go to enabler I mean nanny 🤐

• Haha
  • Heart
I mean it’s her hair..... her choice. Our opinions don’t really count but she def looks better then she did with the long ratty Elvira hair. She may be going blonde that would also explain her stylist taking 6 hrs as someone mentioned. Color corrections are time consuming and expensive typically. Especially going from a level 1 to a level 7 or lighter (black to blonde). I recently went to a very high end luxury salon near me downtown Seattle & I was the only client due to COVID restrictions. It may or may not have to do with her wanting to hide her body from the public... but I digress.
I’m happy for her that she was able to get her hair done after her Arruba “vacation”... Never seen a “single mom of 3 who struggles financially” do SO Good! 😂 By the way Tracy - make sure you buy your son some clothes he needs more then just his sisters hand me downs!
I got my hair done in June and it was the same thing. I go to a very small salon with only 4 chairs and usually I am the only one there, but not always. With COVID they set the max at 2 stylist and 2 clients.

and wearing masks was a non negotiable. He even wore a visor.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.