Tracy Dimarco #15

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yikes she actually says that about the baby? Who says tit like that out loud esp on a podcast lol I feel like they think they sound really cool, it’s so embarrassing 😞 any more posts from Brielle? I want more dirt on her and Corey lol
What if it is all an act to kiss Tracy's wide ass? I wonder if Denny heard this, what would his reaction be?! My hubby and I (like most married couples) def have each other's back. We never make asses of each other or ourselves for some else's entertainment. WTF is wrong with Jess? This seems like so much work just to be relevant.

Reactions: 12
I was 21 when I had my first child and I was not lost as Jessica is. Taking care of my baby literally just came to me. I didn’t have to ask my mom or MIL for advice or ask them for help. Jesus help that poor little babe.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
LMFAO Tracy is the furthest thing from a MILF and if she wrote that she needs her eyes checked (we already knew that) or someone is trolling her hahahaha. I don't understand why Jess thinks that saying dumb tit is relatable. Its more relatable to explain how hard it is adjusting and things that have changed. then again the baddies aren't the sharpest tools in the shed so maybe 'TrOlLiNg' her baby is relatable. Yuck.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Someone asked for a side by side.. Sophia Loren and Big T... LOL
Omgggg she’s like BIG BIG no doubt about it. Isn’t it something and rather spectacular really that she some how manages to edit videos and photos obsessively to the point of erasing at LEAST 100 lbs off of her.

Tracy can talk all the tit she wants but at the end of the day she’s a catfish. 🐱 🐠 the Only guy that’s going to get with her is either going to be young and dumb and full of you know what, && a duck boy at that, OR it will be a one night stand from some guy who meets her online and then gets to meet her in real life and realizes how big she is in person and hits it and RUNS 🏃🏼‍♀️ real fast. 🤯

Dating after 30, divorced, with three children ( & one deaf child at that) is no walk in the park. Most of the “good ones” are already married by that point and you will be hard pressed to find a good successful man who wants a ready made family, they are out there it definitely does happen but it’s not common.
Add in her crappy attitude & FORGET IT.

Reactions: 17
Well, well well Ladies.... Look who just bought followers on 9/18/20... Mr Jess herself... 👀☕
Why AM I NOTTTTTT surprised 😮 🙄 these two are birds of a feather, Jess is also a con artist don’t forget that one ladies. Stole $300K for her Lisa Frank makeup 💄 line that never happened. Yikes. You know if they talked about relevant issues to being wives and mothers etc and Tracy got real with her self and everyone else and admitted to putting on some weight because that’s what happens after three kids. Everyone would understand and she would have support. She could use the podcast to talk about the divorce her weight gain, and anything else that is relatable to what most people go through. Instead they find a way to spend an hour and a half or whatever, talking about nothing but dildos and sex and sexualizing themselves and babies. Lovely. Wake up Tracy. If you play this right you could make your come back, and make a little money 💰 too 🤷🏼‍♀️ Get fit and get your tit together and then go get a network to do a reality show with you about being a newly “single mom” and getting in shape etc etc it would probably be a hit but idk

Follow her as she goes on dates and finds a new man or whatever she is looking for, maybe it is only a fling. Regardless. Tracy if you read this, please… Prove us all wrong. Get your tit together get in shape it isn’t gonna happen overnight it’ll take a year plus and it’s a lifestyle change & total commitment but you will never feel better. Get your life back. And get your bag 💰 while you’re at it. What’s wrong with that? This is 2020.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Kind of related to the Bravo RHONJ Tracy / Snooki show thing.....

I remember vividly on the original TrayWay fan club Instagram from a few months ago ( that later got deleted and I regret not getting a screen shot) on a post where the Official or Real Bravo instagram was commenting on someone talking about the possibility of Tracy Dimarco being on the show. The Bravo page QUICKLY shot it down and distanced themselves from her stating something along the lines of “they are aware of her follower discrepancies and her photoshopping skills” and it was DEFINITELY NOT going to ever happen.

They will chew her up and spit her out like nothing. Big T better start working that body SOON because once they see her in real life it’s over for her “Sophia Loren esque curves and sexy Scorpio ways” 🙄
I also saw this too. They found the trayway page and were so astounded by the fact that she photoshops herself and her kids heavily and also by the discrepancies in her followers vs her engagement. Prior to this, the bravo page posted her epic fight with Olivia on their page and asked people to comment on this so it seemed like they may have found her to be ‘cool or dramatic’ or whatever but after the trayway page, they totally changed their perception of her. Trashy shooting herself in the foot and sabotaging herself yet again. She just can’t take her finger off the self-destruct button. She’s just starting to have a dose of karma, trust me, it’s far from over.

And then she woke up lolol at least Snooki and Melissa have their own shore houses. Idk if Teresa has one anymore

View attachment 250965
Stage 5 clinger?? Tracy a milf??? What the actual duck these selfish and delusional assholes
Who tf calls a baby a CLINGER???? Your own child that you gave birth to 😮 😮. And MILF???? 🤣 🤣 🤣 Trashy wouldn’t even f### herself if she was given the opportunity.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Why AM I NOTTTTTT surprised 😮 🙄 these two are birds of a feather, Jess is also a con artist don’t forget that one ladies. Stole $300K for her Lisa Frank makeup 💄 line that never happened. Yikes. You know if they talked about relevant issues to being wives and mothers etc and Tracy got real with her self and everyone else and admitted to putting on some weight because that’s what happens after three kids. Everyone would understand and she would have support. She could use the podcast to talk about the divorce her weight gain, and anything else that is relatable to what most people go through. Instead they find a way to spend an hour and a half or whatever, talking about nothing but dildos and sex and sexualizing themselves and babies. Lovely. Wake up Tracy. If you play this right you could make your come back, and make a little money 💰 too 🤷🏼‍♀️ Get fit and get your tit together and then go get a network to do a reality show with you about being a newly “single mom” and getting in shape etc etc it would probably be a hit but idk

Follow her as she goes on dates and finds a new man or whatever she is looking for, maybe it is only a fling. Regardless. Tracy if you read this, please… Prove us all wrong. Get your tit together get in shape it isn’t gonna happen overnight it’ll take a year plus and it’s a lifestyle change & total commitment but you will never feel better. Get your life back. And get your bag 💰 while you’re at it. What’s wrong with that? This is 2020.
I’m confused about the whole Lisa Frank thing. Wasn’t it the whole company and not just Jessica who scammed people? I’ve read a few things and it discusses the company, not just her. I’m not saying she didn’t benefit, but I don’t believe she’s the only one.

Reactions: 5
That last podcast was absolutely trash! I can’t believe jess has zero mother skills, did she think it would be like having a dog? Thank God the baby has Denny.

I listened to the first half of the podcast and Jess is making me cringe. How she talks about her daughter is so sad. There’s no love in her voice. “She just stares at me. She never closes her eyes she is just watching me. Like stop”
It’s sad the lack of motherly instinct she has
wow...the.baby she wanted so badly. I wonder if she’s just trying to sound so annoyed by her kids like her stupid bestie. I hate when people act like their kids are annoying.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I’m confused about the whole Lisa Frank thing. Wasn’t it the whole company and not just Jessica who scammed people? I’ve read a few things and it discusses the company, not just her. I’m not saying she didn’t benefit, but I don’t believe she’s the only one.
No, you are right she definitely wasn’t the only one I believe she had a partner I’m not remembering the name at the moment but yes. You are correct.

Reactions: 6
Can someone who listens to the podcast recap for us? I don’t wanna give them more listens than they deserve or sit through it myself haha

I know I’m very curious to hear about Jess’ lack of love and motherly intuition.
I truly believe that Jess never healed from her miscarriage. She definitely has post partum for sure. It’s sad actually.

• Sad
Reactions: 21
sooo I listened to the first three minutes of the podcast.

Jess reminds me of myself when I had my son two years ago and she absolutely has post partum. It's very hard and very sad to listen to. Id be heartbroken if people mistook my PPD for not having motherly instincts. That physically hurts to even think about.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
OMG, now I'm starting to really believe that Tracy thinks shes living life through a movie. So im watching the show Euphoria on HBO and one of the characters there reminds me of Tracy. The girl said she was 14 when she kinda lost her virginity on the beach to an older man. 😂 😂 Also the girl is overly sexual like Tracy thinks she is. She must make this fantasy life in her head.

• Haha
Where I live restaurant are all outdoors now AND classrooms are confined spaces. twit.

Also, I’m pretty sure Julian is with her mom today, but I can’t be sure.
the problem is also the seating kids 6ft apart and at restaurants, at least where I live, you can’t seat parties of more than 6 people, and time at a restaurant is capped at 1.5 hour per table. Also, again, the assumption is that the 6 people are closely related / won’t be contaminating others. The time restrictions is because of the time Viral aerosolized particles can travel, etc. so, how would she like her kids home after 1.5 hours of maskless class??

but again, asking Tracy to learn or educate herself properly is asking too much of her. She has a deaf son and won’t even be bothered to learn ASL.

Reactions: 10
Kind of related to the Bravo RHONJ Tracy / Snooki show thing.....

I remember vividly on the original TrayWay fan club Instagram from a few months ago ( that later got deleted and I regret not getting a screen shot) on a post where the Official or Real Bravo instagram was commenting on someone talking about the possibility of Tracy Dimarco being on the show. The Bravo page QUICKLY shot it down and distanced themselves from her stating something along the lines of “they are aware of her follower discrepancies and her photoshopping skills” and it was DEFINITELY NOT going to ever happen.

They will chew her up and spit her out like nothing. Big T better start working that body SOON because once they see her in real life it’s over for her “Sophia Loren esque curves and sexy Scorpio ways” 🙄
Or if Big T was asked to do NJ housewives, she would probably film in a bathrobe like Kim Zolciak who’s photoshopped pics don’t match her actual body AT ALL 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.