Tracy Dimarco #15

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread y’all

We left off some where around a new instagram photo/story post of herself and a happy birthday 🎁 shoutout to actress Sophia Loren because “she looks just like her” or at least she is always referring to that lol

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I have to just say while i originally came here just to vent about what a sociopath nut job pig Tracy is and was happy to find others who see how outright phony she is , this has taken a turn for me . As a mom myself of a little girl I’m so genuinely heartbroken and concerned for these kids.
They have no chance at life , they are going to grow up from a childhood they have to recover from and that is awful.
They are going to have serious legitimate issues with attachments , self esteem , body image , trust , depression etc . They will never be the same and will be forever shaped and changed by their toxic unhealthy surroundings and that is heartbreaking for me to even think.
Innocent children who didn’t ask to come into this world are the ones who will suffer the most damage from all of this gross irresponsibility and just pure trash behavior .
And i see a lot Of posts on here saying raven is better , Corey is better than Tracy or tara should take them etc , and I’m sorry but they are all equal pieces of tit in my opinion!!!
Tracy’s parents , Coreys sisters , their friends , cousins , everyone , they actually are even bigger pieces of tit in my opinion than the waste of life Tracy because she is clearly bleeping delusional and mentally ill and incapable of being a human let alone a mother but the others, to just stand by and watch and support and allow 3 children to be neglected , abused YES I SAID ABUSED because all of this chaos drama drinking parents not talking boucing around houses not being educated or dressed properly not being buckled into a seat appropriately being fed a bottle taking sexual pics of their mother Etc is in fact ABUSE ! And the fact that all these adults stand around and allow it and support it disgusts me beyond any words .
Again i know this page is supposed to be light hearted and just fun making fun of the pure trash that is the big TRex but i couldn’t help but to acknowledge the actual serious tragedy in it all

• Heart
Reactions: 36
New thread y’all

We left off some where around a new instagram photo/story post of herself and a happy birthday 🎁 shoutout to actress Sophia Loren because “she looks just like her” or at least she is always referring to that lol
Yeah......HARD NO. Sophia Loren doesn’t have a witch nose. Also, Sophia Loren has a top lip.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I have to just say while i originally came here just to vent about what a sociopath nut job pig Tracy is and was happy to find others who see how outright phony she is , this has taken a turn for me . As a mom myself of a little girl I’m so genuinely heartbroken and concerned for these kids.
They have no chance at life , they are going to grow up from a childhood they have to recover from and that is awful.
They are going to have serious legitimate issues with attachments , self esteem , body image , trust , depression etc . They will never be the same and will be forever shaped and changed by their toxic unhealthy surroundings and that is heartbreaking for me to even think.
Innocent children who didn’t ask to come into this world are the ones who will suffer the most damage from all of this gross irresponsibility and just pure trash behavior .
And i see a lot Of posts on here saying raven is better , Corey is better than Tracy or tara should take them etc , and I’m sorry but they are all equal pieces of tit in my opinion!!!
Tracy’s parents , Coreys sisters , their friends , cousins , everyone , they actually are even bigger pieces of tit in my opinion than the waste of life Tracy because she is clearly bleeping delusional and mentally ill and incapable of being a human let alone a mother but the others, to just stand by and watch and support and allow 3 children to be neglected , abused YES I SAID ABUSED because all of this chaos drama drinking parents not talking boucing around houses not being educated or dressed properly not being buckled into a seat appropriately being fed a bottle taking sexual pics of their mother Etc is in fact ABUSE ! And the fact that all these adults stand around and allow it and support it disgusts me beyond any words .
Again i know this page is supposed to be light hearted and just fun making fun of the pure trash that is the big TRex but i couldn’t help but to acknowledge the actual serious tragedy in it all
Everyone standing by and watching Tracy @#$% those kids up will be the same people crying and pointing fingers if something happens to one or all of them (God forbid).

Reactions: 14
Honestly both of the families are trash!!! Poor children being bounced around from person to person isn't right. Tracy even left her two other children and went to D.R. with just Corey and Skylar for a wedding.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Honestly both of the families are trash!!! Poor children being bounced around from person to person isn't right. Tracy even left her two other children and went to D.R. with just Corey and Skylar for a wedding.
Not to mention, she didn’t even take Skylar on the plane with her. She had her mom bring her. And she didn’t even leave the other 2 kids together. They had separate babysitters. She’s the worst.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
The families dare not tell her anything because they are afraid of not being able to see the children anymore. Her friends don't tell her anything either because they are as dumb as her or because they don't care about her and even less about her children.

On social networks, those who try to make him the slightest remark are blocked and often harassed / insulted by her followers.

The children's teachers or the parents of the other kids do not seem to be shocked or know about the situation.

What is the solution?

• Heart
Reactions: 12
The one thing she wants the girls to remember is "my mother always looked put together when leaving the house ' :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The families dare not tell her anything because they are afraid of not being able to see the children anymore. Her friends don't tell her anything either because they are as dumb as her or because they don't care about her and even less about her children.

On social networks, those who try to make him the slightest remark are blocked and often harassed / insulted by her followers.

The children's teachers or the parents of the other kids do not seem to be shocked or know about the situation.

What is the solution?
The solution in my mind is an easy one. Everyone in her life needs to quit enabling her. Maybe then, she would be forced to step up to the plate and actually be a mom to her own kids. You know, she posts these quotes and tic tok’s about single moms. Big T isn’t a single mom. She literally does the least amount of tit for her kids. She always has help (because she’s never alone with her kids), she doesn’t cook real food, bedtime is NOT 7pm, she has no idea what it’s like to put her kids to bed and immediately fold laundry or pack lunch for them the next day.

She spends most of her time on that stupid phone. Waiting, watching for comment so she can go sCoRPiO on anyone. She’s a joke. She’s in a world where everyone yes’s her to death. That’s what I’m dying to figure out. WHY does everyone in her life yes her till they’re blue in the face? Does no one have a backbone to say anything to her...ever? That tit started at home with her parents. They created this monster called Big T. I don’t know, my mother and father would have put me in my place a long time ago. My friends would have told me to cut it out. That’s what people who care about you do: they call your bullshit. To your face.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
The one thing she wants the girls to remember is "my mother always looked put together when leaving the house ' :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
The vanity in that statement alone. 🙄

There is a relative of mine who “always looked put together”.... both of her children live on other continents now.

I can picture it now,
Skylar is going to be stuck taking care of her mother because of the emotional manipulation she will play on Sky.

Jayden will get as far away as possible, but come home when the tough decisions will need to be made because neither Skylar or Julian will be able to make these decisions.

Julian may have resentment towards her for all the uphill battles he will have to face because of her lack of advocacy.

The fact that everyone in the family acknowledged that has her own personality, yet comments about Skylar, just shows that they don’t really want her to be her own person, they want her to be in the shadows. She obviously has a personality that can’t be contained. Even identical twins are allowed to be their own kind of wonderful.

Btw, I see this all the time where I work, it’s your least favorite child that will have your best interest at heart, that will step up because the others can’t or won’t. Most of them don’t do it for the recognition either, they do it because they’re the ones who experience a different capacity of “love”

Reactions: 16
Aaaannnnnnnnnddddddddd Sophia’s curves were/are REAL!
Right!!!!! There was NO photoshop back in those days there was no faking it. You either got it or you you don’t. 🤷🏼‍♀️

The solution in my mind is an easy one. Everyone in her life needs to quit enabling her. Maybe then, she would be forced to step up to the plate and actually be a mom to her own kids. You know, she posts these quotes and tic tok’s about single moms. Big T isn’t a single mom. She literally does the least amount of tit for her kids. She always has help (because she’s never alone with her kids), she doesn’t cook real food, bedtime is NOT 7pm, she has no idea what it’s like to put her kids to bed and immediately fold laundry or pack lunch for them the next day.

She spends most of her time on that stupid phone. Waiting, watching for comment so she can go sCoRPiO on anyone. She’s a joke. She’s in a world where everyone yes’s her to death. That’s what I’m dying to figure out. WHY does everyone in her life yes her till they’re blue in the face? Does no one have a backbone to say anything to her...ever? That tit started at home with her parents. They created this monster called Big T. I don’t know, my mother and father would have put me in my place a long time ago. My friends would have told me to cut it out. That’s what people who care about you do: they call your bullshit. To your face.
THANK YOU for saying this! Finally someone nails it on the head 💯 I am referring to Tracy being ENABLED 💯 percent. It absolutely started with her parents & it has now grown into this massive monster that is effecting all those around Her but especially those children! Her parents ...., her so called friends etc ALL need to stand up to Big T and put her in her place (reality check time). Until then she will continue on with this disgusting behavior and continue thinking she’s “so cUrVy and a such a SExYyyy ScOrpIo ♏ MaMa” or whatever else goes on in that pee brain 🧠 head of hers. Not sure. But it’s sad to see Corey, his family, her “friends” etc all enable her and Corey just in to be around them, “accepted” etc very bleeping sad. I could give a fu*k what reality show you were on and how famous you think you are, NONE of that matters now.

Tracy is 💯 percent stuck in the past. I guarantee you as much as she loves those kids she regrets having “3 uNdEr 3” rushing so fast and now being a divorced mother of 3. That’s why you don’t rush to be “first” you wait until it’s real. I feel Tracy was way more interested in Corey when he had $900K to blow on a wedding and all that fake designer clothes etc. Now that times got tough and the money is GONE 💰 Big T is no where to be found. #ontothenextone

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I listened to the first half of the podcast and Jess is making me cringe. How she talks about her daughter is so sad. There’s no love in her voice. “She just stares at me. She never closes her eyes she is just watching me. Like stop”
It’s sad the lack of motherly instinct she has

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
Is she kidding 🤣
View attachment 250811

I wonder if she would end up turning it down because of her weight or if she'd beg her parents for weight loss surgery of some kind 🤔
LMAO Snooki has a wayyyy better chance getting on RHONJ and she shot those rumors down already. Tracy will be the next Danielle if they ever gave her a shot. Highly unlikely.

Reactions: 16
I’m fairly certain that black tank top is not being “put together”

LMAO Snooki has a wayyyy better chance getting on RHONJ and she shot those rumors down already. Tracy will be the next Danielle if they ever gave her a shot. Highly unlikely.
I highly doubt Tracy is even on Andy’s radar and that he actually knows who she is. The last season of that show didn’t even air on television and that season was centered around her wedding. I’m sure most television big wigs would consider that a failure and not a good look. There are tons of other options for him. Wouldn’t be surprised if Snooki is one but there’s lots of housewives in New Jersey. Tracy isn’t one. Teresa can actually cook and has a bunch of cookbooks. Tracy can read directions off of frozen nuggets. Considering she’s “Italian” or even “Greek” or whatever she wants to be today, it’s such an embarrassment. Plus, people like Andy are actually up with the times in terms of the difference between having a lot of followers and the engagement of likes. Tracy’s numbers don’t add up so i don’t think she would be considered for that reason either. If she actually kept up with being a hairdresser, then maybe if she was super successful and did hair for celebrities and models. But she doesn’t.

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.