Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mid madness

VIP Member
Guys. I’m so weak.

Paid the $3.

She threw them at him and they were “never recovered”.

Then immediately cancelled.

I’ll call it my charitable donation for the month.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37

MariaB86

I have to just say while i originally came here just to vent about what a sociopath nut job pig Tracy is and was happy to find others who see how outright phony she is , this has taken a turn for me . As a mom myself of a little girl I’m so genuinely heartbroken and concerned for these kids.
They have no chance at life , they are going to grow up from a childhood they have to recover from and that is awful.
They are going to have serious legitimate issues with attachments , self esteem , body image , trust , depression etc . They will never be the same and will be forever shaped and changed by their toxic unhealthy surroundings and that is heartbreaking for me to even think.
Innocent children who didn’t ask to come into this world are the ones who will suffer the most damage from all of this gross irresponsibility and just pure trash behavior .
And i see a lot Of posts on here saying raven is better , Corey is better than Tracy or tara should take them etc , and I’m sorry but they are all equal pieces of shit in my opinion!!!
Tracy’s parents , Coreys sisters , their friends , cousins , everyone , they actually are even bigger pieces of shit in my opinion than the waste of life Tracy because she is clearly fucking delusional and mentally ill and incapable of being a human let alone a mother but the others, to just stand by and watch and support and allow 3 children to be neglected , abused YES I SAID ABUSED because all of this chaos drama drinking parents not talking boucing around houses not being educated or dressed properly not being buckled into a seat appropriately being fed a bottle taking sexual pics of their mother Etc is in fact ABUSE ! And the fact that all these adults stand around and allow it and support it disgusts me beyond any words .
Again i know this page is supposed to be light hearted and just fun making fun of the pure trash that is the big TRex but i couldn’t help but to acknowledge the actual serious tragedy in it all

• Heart
Reactions: 36

Jesshottie

VIP Member
I listened to the first half of the podcast and Jess is making me cringe. How she talks about her daughter is so sad. There’s no love in her voice. “She just stares at me. She never closes her eyes she is just watching me. Like stop”
It’s sad the lack of motherly instinct she has

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
I don’t think it’s a big deal. Not like she’s giving the baby alcohol. Lol

I have 3 kids and never have I labeled them by their birth order. They are treated differently in that they are their own individual selves, but I don’t treat one worse than the other. And Julian, that poor kid gets physical because he has no other way to communicate. My heart breaks for him. He can’t speak, not with his mouth, and not with his hands. THAT is some sort of child abuse in my opinion. He’s already behind because of his disability, and because his parents, not just his mom, don’t do anything for him he’s way behind. Taras little bit of teachings isn’t going to help him. Consistency is key.
Yeah I work in special ed and he’s so behind for the services that are available for him. We have a girl with cochlears and she got an FM system for free from the school. Gets all the related services she needs throughout the summer as well. Tracy doesn’t realize she can get all this stuff for free, but is too busy scrolling Instagram to research her sons health and wellness. He could have been in early intervention. She’s so quick to “clap back” and delete someone when they make a comment she doesn’t like, but that urgency isn’t there when it comes to her children. It’s straight up neglect.

• Sad
Reactions: 28

Jrock101913

Yeah this divorce is not doing either of them any favors on the appearance scale 😞 also, did anyone see Tracy’s recent story? Someone is trying to sell a knock off of her wedding dress as a “plus size wedding gown”, I’m sure that isn’t sitting well with her.

• Haha
Reactions: 28

Deba

I know this will never happen, but I can just imagine the opening. I'm Tracy, an Italian single mother of 3 under 3, that has her kids 85% of the time with no help,with a successful podcast and 4 jobs. No one can beat my oily burnt brussel sprouts. I spent my summers at MY beach house. And people always confuse this bad ass scorpio with Sophia Loren. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 27

Burnitdown7

VIP Member
The shade 😏
She needs to stop pretending like Corey just walked out on his kids... I mean those kids look a lot happier with their dad than they do with their mom. She did this just to throw shade and be a bitter bitch. If this is how she bashes him online, I can’t imagine what she says in front of the kids. My dad wasn’t dad of the year, but my mom never bad mouthed him in front of me. Other family members had no filter, but my mom and grandma, never once spoke negative about him in front of me.
Ugh, she makes me so angry because I can’t help but feel like she’s the one who makes it difficult.

• Heart

therealmuva

Chatty Member
You know what’s crazy to me? Her entire group of friends are just like her. That live last night was so cringey. Do they not see how pathetic they look? They’re the people who peaked in high school and are now losers with nothing going for them, but will forever have that high school mentality and try to live and act like they’re young again. They were on there talking about how good their dick and wap is. Clearly not good enough to keep your husband around. And the guy was saying a lot of girls don’t have a wap and it’s hard to find good pussy. Well guess what bozo? That means you and your gummy worm probably suck in bed. These people are so dumb it’s mind blowing. Then Sammy got on looking like who did it and ran. Eyebrows have her looking like Frida Kahlo, god bless her soul. Then Trashy was saying how she fucked someone since her break up and they went out once and still talk here and there. We all know he dubbed you for being a catfish. Then she said Sammy knows him and Sammy was in the comments clueless. She’s such a liar it’s embarrassing. Living a whole made up life in her head.

• Haha

Burnitdown7

VIP Member
Ok The questions... she says Cory has them every other weekend which includes 5 days.
And the question abt the kids being sad? Ok sure, She raised soldiers and says Nope? You are talkin abt a 5, 4 little girls about their daddy not living there ? and a boy who prob doesn’t get it yet. She is such a sick, delusional person. I wouldn’t be surprised if her girls are scared of her and cannot release and show true feelings YOU may not think their not affected.I DONT CARE those kids are 100000% sad about it, what child wouldn’t be with any parent not being there. I am sure those girls cry there eyes out when they leave Cory. So and the kids will get a set of 2 new parents father & a MOTHER who steps up. Finally not showing her man and just a arm. But where did Cory post any picture with Brielle. Where did Brielle post any picture with Corey. Where are any pics.
Any announcement, no kids meeting. So I’d say there keeping pretty quiet besides a tag in a pic, wow that’s public stuff 🙄
Does anyone else remember a few months back where Skylar and Jayden were both looking absolutely miserable and sickly? Tracy took pictures of them for some boutique and said they were upset due to the wind getting in their way or something? Or the more recent where Julian was crying for 2.5 hours and she decided to record it and complain about it.

Brielle has probably most definitely spent some time with those children...not time alone with them, but probably was at a few summer nights. Especially since Tracy likes to continually point out that she must be met and introduced before t and it’s about respect or whatever. Brielle doesn’t owe Tracy anything, as long as Brielle is good to those kids,Tracy should be happy.... but she can’t be because to her Brielle is competition. FYI Tray...family gatherings go much smoother when you can be an adult for the sake of the children and everyone gets a long.

I’m sure when Tracy gets those kids back, burnt Brussel sprouts dinner goes something like
“Was Daddy’s girlfriend there?”
“What does daddy say about his girlfriend?”
“You know mommy can’t be replaced. You only have one mommy.”
“Does she cook like mommy does?”
“Did daddy say anything bad about mommy?”
“Did daddy’s girlfriend talk about mommy?”
And I’m sure a billion other interrogating questions. Probably yells at them for mentioning anything about having a good time with their dad.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 26

Burnitdown7

VIP Member
The soldiers comment... wtf... like how are you proud that you’re mentally and emotionally fucking your children up....

She throws a lot of shade for someone who checked out first.

I literally want to unfollow her, but at the same time, with the crap going on in my life, I slightly feel better about myself after seeing this train wreck.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25

bus

The families dare not tell her anything because they are afraid of not being able to see the children anymore. Her friends don't tell her anything either because they are as dumb as her or because they don't care about her and even less about her children.

On social networks, those who try to make him the slightest remark are blocked and often harassed / insulted by her followers.

The children's teachers or the parents of the other kids do not seem to be shocked or know about the situation.

What is the solution?
The solution in my mind is an easy one. Everyone in her life needs to quit enabling her. Maybe then, she would be forced to step up to the plate and actually be a mom to her own kids. You know, she posts these quotes and tic tok’s about single moms. Big T isn’t a single mom. She literally does the least amount of shit for her kids. She always has help (because she’s never alone with her kids), she doesn’t cook real food, bedtime is NOT 7pm, she has no idea what it’s like to put her kids to bed and immediately fold laundry or pack lunch for them the next day.

She spends most of her time on that stupid phone. Waiting, watching for comment so she can go sCoRPiO on anyone. She’s a joke. She’s in a world where everyone yes’s her to death. That’s what I’m dying to figure out. WHY does everyone in her life yes her till they’re blue in the face? Does no one have a backbone to say anything to her...ever? That shit started at home with her parents. They created this monster called Big T. I don’t know, my mother and father would have put me in my place a long time ago. My friends would have told me to cut it out. That’s what people who care about you do: they call your bullshit. To your face.

• Heart
Reactions: 25