Tracy Dimarco #15

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The one thing she wants the girls to remember is "my mother always looked put together when leaving the house ' :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
Put together? She’s looks like a sack of tit

And the fact that she thinks she looks like Sophia Loren is the most delusional thing I’ve ever heard

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I'm dying to know what other parents at the girls school think of Big T 🤣 she will get eaten alive by the PTO moms lol. Poor kids

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Maybe a family friend did something to her when she was young and her parents feel guilty? Would explain why shes soooooo over the top obsessed with sex? OR shes just a spoiled brat who has a crap personality and sex is the only way she knows how to attract a man? 🤷🏻‍♀️ as sad as it is to say i think she totally regrets having kids or at least the second two for sure 😞 i think she thought she was going to stay famous? Maybe she had that wedding thinking it would lead to a show and maybe thought the kids would help get a show too? I duno she seems to do everything for the wrong reasons and thats why she's unhappy. I think the previous tattler was right maybe corey seemed more attractive when he had 900k and they were both on tv and he went along with her leopard foolishness. Now that times got hard she checked out. Even on her kids she seems checked out. Maybe thats why everyone helps cus they feel bad for those little kids with a shitshow for a mom and a depressed dad cos corey hasnt seemed the same since gene passsed

• Heart
Can someone who listens to the podcast recap for us? I don’t wanna give them more listens than they deserve or sit through it myself haha

I know I’m very curious to hear about Jess’ lack of love and motherly intuition.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Is she kidding 🤣
View attachment 250811

I wonder if she would end up turning it down because of her weight or if she'd beg her parents for weight loss surgery of some kind 🤔
I wouldn’t have even shared this if I was her. Snook looks great and looks better then her prior self while Trashy looks a mess her weight gain very apparent makeup is so harsh and dark while snooki looks all fresh in the face. All Tracy would do is cause drama out of jealousy like she did to Olivia and how she’s doing Brielle. I don’t think she deserves the opportunity but it would be entertaining not that she’d ever show her true self on camera for millions to view. No photoshop we would see her Fupa, every crease of her dingy foundation, and mascara clumped lashes

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Kind of related to the Bravo RHONJ Tracy / Snooki show thing.....

I remember vividly on the original TrayWay fan club Instagram from a few months ago ( that later got deleted and I regret not getting a screen shot) on a post where the Official or Real Bravo instagram was commenting on someone talking about the possibility of Tracy Dimarco being on the show. The Bravo page QUICKLY shot it down and distanced themselves from her stating something along the lines of “they are aware of her follower discrepancies and her photoshopping skills” and it was DEFINITELY NOT going to ever happen.

I'm dying to know what other parents at the girls school think of Big T 🤣 she will get eaten alive by the PTO moms lol. Poor kids
They will chew her up and spit her out like nothing. Big T better start working that body SOON because once they see her in real life it’s over for her “Sophia Loren esque curves and sexy Scorpio ways” 🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
Is she kidding 🤣
View attachment 250811

I wonder if she would end up turning it down because of her weight or if she'd beg her parents for weight loss surgery of some kind 🤔
She’s a no one with no money and would never be considered for this show. I read Snookie was asked but tuned it down I mean she stopped JS to be with her kids.

Reactions: 13
I know this will never happen, but I can just imagine the opening. I'm Tracy, an Italian single mother of 3 under 3, that has her kids 85% of the time with no help,with a successful podcast and 4 jobs. No one can beat my oily burnt brussel sprouts. I spent my summers at MY beach house. And people always confuse this bad ass scorpio with Sophia Loren. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I know this will never happen, but I can just imagine the opening. I'm Tracy, an Italian single mother of 3 under 3, that has her kids 85% of the time with no help,with a successful podcast and 4 jobs. No one can beat my oily burnt brussel sprouts. I spent my summers at MY beach house. And people always confuse this bad ass scorpio with Sophia Loren. 🤣
And then she woke up lolol at least Snooki and Melissa have their own shore houses. Idk if Teresa has one anymore

2B93468C-928C-41FC-8267-AE7E950BFA5A.png

Stage 5 clinger?? Tracy a milf??? What the actual duck these selfish and delusional assholes

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
I love that big t promotes crap up the waazoo, but as soon as someone asks her for something that isn’t tagged she, “doesn’t remember.”

and also, skylar gets picked up by a school
Is. 🤔

Reactions: 10
I listened to the beginning of the podcast j was bored, Yes Jess has no motherly instincts. Makes me sad for her baby. I had a baby boy a month ago and it is hard yes and he does "stare at me" all the time and he's clingy i put him down to pee and he starts crying lol and needs to held, but I love it. She has NO motherly instincts. Babies need that love especially that young. I hope she changes

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
Yikes she actually says that about the baby? Who says tit like that out loud esp on a podcast lol I feel like they think they sound really cool, it’s so embarrassing 😞 any more posts from Brielle? I want more dirt on her and Corey lol

• Sad
I listened to the beginning of the podcast j was bored, Yes Jess has no motherly instincts. Makes me sad for her baby. I had a baby boy a month ago and it is hard yes and he does "stare at me" all the time and he's clingy i put him down to pee and he starts crying lol and needs to held, but I love it. She has NO motherly instincts. Babies need that love especially that young. I hope she changes
Thanks for listening and recapping, ladies! I stopped listening forever ago, probably about a year ago.

It’s frustrating and heartbreaking to see such a lack of mothering desire and instinct that they BOTH have. Especially after a devastating miscarriage from Jess, you’d think that she would appreciate the living daylights out of her babygirl, because she already experienced the horrible loss of a baby.

Also, as a single women that’s ready to settle down and have a family but is single and waiting patiently for her time, it’s frustrating that these twats have beautiful, healthy kids that they don’t seem to care about.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
Jess is an immature ugly waste of oxygen just like Tracy. Since everything out of their mouths is desperate and gross and they love sexualizing their kids, I’m pretty sure they meant the running the streets comment the same way as when they say “she/he belongs to the streets.” They think that kind of tit is funny they’re so weird. But #saveourchildren right Tracy?

Tracy a milf? witch where?! 😩 They don’t want a morbidly obese, boring, broke, lazy slob on rhonj. She’s so embarrassing.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.