Tracy DiMarco #129 No Longer Stressy and Depressy

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Link to previous thread

here we go again! Tracy playing house with another new man. I’m no good at recaps so someone please feel free to do one. Thanks to @laceyincali for the name

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Link to previous thread

here we go again! Tracy playing house with another new man. I’m no good at recaps so someone please feel free to do one. Thanks to @laceyincali for the name
I give all title credit to @TracysWigs ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 8
No stories for 11 hours???? Is history repeating itself? Wasn’t it last MDW that trashy was so fucked up she dropped her phone in the water? It was some long weekend.

The other reason is she ditched her kids with a Facebook babysitter to go party. And to someone who doesn’t know tracy or has only known her since… let’s say JANUARY …. That’s you tight pants…. It sounds completely malicious to make up such a lie….. but it’s not! We got a folder of RECEIPTS. She probably doesn’t want to get dragged for partying all weekend without her full custody kids.

Or trouble in paradise? Tight pants fighting with her over her 20 year old party ways???? He wants to chill and she wants to be drunk on a boat with 20 year olds?? Could be…..

Reactions: 13
There was actually just a shooting at the seaside boardwalk. Let’s see how she turns this

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
So she sets up her camera and is absolutely ✨cringe✨ with her son, yet again. Then some rando brings Julian something and she signs the only other sign she knows — thank you — when you were just making fun of a blind man the other day… signs gonna be useless soon though right? Wasn’t Helen Keller Blind and Deaf? Didn’t she communicate successfully with sign on palm though? Lazy POS scumbag “mom”. Sad that Tara comforts and treats him well so effortlessly (and less staged) than Trev. You see Trev check that she was still recording so she’s still “on”. Jesus if I were Hard 3 that would be absolutely fake & cringeworthy but wtf do I know 🤣

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
I’m not gonna post her but good job little Joey she’s way cuter than the psycho you dated. No baggage of her 3 kids that she wishes she never had too.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
These have to be my fave all time pics of her 🤣🤣🤣
Omg! I was thinking about the first pic the other day. Like, what made her post this? Then the caption, "hurry and go make fun of a mom" or some similar dumb tit. Like, why? In the middle of her "depression" she felt the need to post this sloppy, floppy "thirst trap"? It didn't and still doesn't make sense to me. They were gross then and gross now.

Reactions: 12
Have we ever been able to confirm the weight loss surgery? Did she follow suit with Sammy and start with the ozempic? Her face is looking a little gaunt these days (can’t tell if it’s just the photoshop).

Trashy Photoshopping skills at its finest.
---
Have we ever been able to confirm the weight loss surgery? Did she follow suit with Sammy and start with the ozempic? Her face is looking a little gaunt these days (can’t tell if it’s just the photoshop).
Her girl Danielle sells one of the shots at her business so I’m sure she’s on it. Corey has confirmed the surgery.

Attachments