Tracy DiMarco #127 New man apparently got her making plans

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can’t wait for the Kevin and Perry stage to start

Reactions: 9
what a joke. Give it a couple weeks. I can’t wait to hear what story she comes up with, for the break up. FOUREVER DELUSIONAL

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
It’s not hot today, an even it were still not okay. Whyyyyy are those girls ALWAYS in not age appropriate crop tops and skirts/capris?! Dress those girls age appropriately!

Reactions: 9
NEW THREAD ALERT

Reactions: 3
you silly silly stupid woman your not even 6 months in still honeymoon & lust era - wait to you get comfy - will hit the fan hun- I will be in the front row
---
you silly silly stupid woman your not even 6 months in still honeymoon & lust era - wait to you get comfy - will hit the fan hun- I will be in the front row

Attachments

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.