Tracy DiMarco #126 Still daddy’s disappointment, new man – hard 3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s so emotionally stunted.

Also, the way she talked about her brother is bleeping creepy.

We’re gonna need a new title.

Reactions: 11
What is he wearing?! U.K girlie here, this outfit is what we would call “ick” 🤣
“Wtf is he wearing, it’s given me the ick” 🤣🤣
UK too but I’m not saying what it reminds me of. It’s a bit to controversial 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She’s in Aruba this weekend or next i think. I think they would leave sat. Also, I love how she said that all of her kids have been sick with strep and the flu, she’s been going out. Being around other people with children and family who may have compromised immune systems. She literally doesn’t give a duck.

Reactions: 15
She’s in Aruba this weekend or next i think. I think they would leave sat. Also, I love how she said that all of her kids have been sick with strep and the flu, she’s been going out. Being around other people with children and family who may have compromised immune systems. She literally doesn’t give a duck.
that just says to me the kids would rather go to other people when they are sick.

Reactions: 11
Tracy you have the audacity to say ur ability to read the room is why u don’t go out?you need help the real reason stay away from People and stay home is to avoid ppl just like you!!! Your never home and for having three kids it’s disgraceful how much ur out your absolutely delusional get help u whacko

Reactions: 9
🚨New Thread Alert 🚨
It’s been a hot minute for me, so bare with me 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.