Tracy DiMarco #126 Still daddy’s disappointment, new man – hard 3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s already implying he’s her husband because of the posts she puts up. Ma’am didn’t you say that you will never get married again??

or were you just saying that because no one is wanted to marry you until this guy?
I feel for Jayden. She’s a handful because she is most like Corey and reminds her of him, look wise.

SOOOOO glad Skylar is becoming an issue for her. Because she puts her on a pedestal.

Teaching him how to be a man? He’s like 5/6isn’t he? What are the Eps going to do to teach him to be a man? Maybe Armando can teach him.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Listened to the podcast today. Lets get into it, it will be long:

1. Tracy states all her kids have been going through the flu and strep for 3 weeks and she hasn't gotten anything done because the kids have been home sick on and off for 3 weeks. Funny how you had time to go out and party even though your kids are sick. :unsure:

2. Again she complains about Jayden, stating that her 1st kid was a dream and her 2nd was a handful.

3. She claims that she was married but considered herself a single mom because she did everything. She mentioned that she goes out on the weekend because she deserves it for fighting for her life during the week for being a single mom doing it all. She doesn't have a nanny and parents are to far to help her. If she doesn't go out on the weekends she hallucinates things and goes into survival mode. :LOL::LOL:

4. She said she had a 3rd kid because she wanted a boy. If she had a boy the 2nd time she wouldn't have 3 kids. Again she claims her kids go to sleep between 7:30-8:45. She has a schedule that they all follow and everything in her house is structured. LOL

5. She claims she gets the clear Starbucks cups for Skylar and put drinks from home in it, because she wants to walk around with the Starbucks cups. Again she cant get her Starbucks everyday.

6. She claims Skylar shops on tiktok shops from her phone (Skylar's). She bought Skylar skincare stuff because she asked for it and she doesn't understand why these kids want all this skin care stuff. HELLO Trashbag you literally photoshop your kids to look perfect.

7. Skylar is becoming sassy and giving her a hard time with stuff. She came home saying kids are being mean to her and Tracy told her "In this house we dont take no tit" 👏👏 Good parenting.

8. She teaches her kids never to leave the house in dirty clothes or without brushing their hair. Supposedly Julian wakes up on his own picks a chain to put on and sprays cologne on himself. Claims no one in the Eps side is teaching Julian how to be a man.

9. Tracy said she hasn't gone without nails since she was 14. :LOL::LOL: There are plenty of photos the determines that is a lie! She goes a month without getting her nails done and never broke a nail.

10. Tracy says she's the easiest girlfriend out there a requires minimal attention. LMAOOOO isn't Tracy the one that always says she needs to be touched and catered to in all the memes she posts.

11. Her brother suffered from kidney stones from the ages of 1-4 and no one knew. She also said her brother is a huge financial adviser in the city(maybe he should talk to Tracy about her income and give advice). Hes a "Greek god" and races his BMW and has everything a man would want. LOL

12. She never eats unhealthy unless she's with Jessica. Tracy lives off of Eat Clean Bro. and veggies. LOL She doesn't eat read meat either!!! Isn't there photos of her shoving meat in her mouth??????

13. There's an episode coming out with her new boyfriend in a couple of weeks.

You welcome!
Her brother Mike (Greek god) is a bleeping tool bag. Speaking from experience 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
I feel for Jayden. She’s a handful because she is most like Corey and reminds her of him, look wise.

SOOOOO glad Skylar is becoming an issue for her. Because she puts her on a pedestal.

Teaching him how to be a man? He’s like 5/6isn’t he? What are the Eps going to do to teach him to be a man? Maybe Armando can teach him.
I think the boy is starting to really favour his dad looks wise

Reactions: 11

I laughed when she said "you know i have to teach him how to be a man because his father wont and no one else on that side." Like i didnt know putting on cologne and a chain makes you man.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Also assholes (Tracy and Jessica) your LITERAL BABIES are not terrible for having allergies and they’re not BAD for crying you bleeping morons. They are in pain, they cannot eat, they are quite literally suffering and cannot communicate in alternative ways. It’s understandable to be overwhelmed and at your wits end. But it is not THEIR FAULTS. It’s a crappy situation. Meanwhile Tracy is the biggest cry baby and she’s a grown ass woman.

ALSO, your kids are actively sick and you are proud to say you kiss your bf and are actively spreading germs? You’re bleeping scum.

Reactions: 19

She made it seem like Skylar is becoming a brat. She demands stuff and Tracy said she runs to buy it. She's basically just trying to keep up with the other kids.

Reactions: 13

1. Tracy states all her kids have been going through the flu and strep for 3 weeks and she hasn't gotten anything done because the kids have been home sick on and off for 3 weeks. Funny how you had time to go out and party even though your kids are sick. :unsure:

2. Again she complains about Jayden, stating that her 1st kid was a dream and her 2nd was a handful.

3. She claims that she was married but considered herself a single mom because she did everything. She mentioned that she goes out on the weekend because she deserves it for fighting for her life during the week for being a single mom doing it all. She doesn't have a nanny and parents are to far to help her. If she doesn't go out on the weekends she hallucinates things and goes into survival mode. :LOL::LOL:

4. She said she had a 3rd kid because she wanted a boy. If she had a boy the 2nd time she wouldn't have 3 kids. Again she claims her kids go to sleep between 7:30-8:45. She has a schedule that they all follow and everything in her house is structured. LOL

5. She claims she gets the clear Starbucks cups for Skylar and put drinks from home in it, because she wants to walk around with the Starbucks cups. Again she cant get her Starbucks everyday.

6. She claims Skylar shops on tiktok shops from her phone (Skylar's). She bought Skylar skincare stuff because she asked for it and she doesn't understand why these kids want all this skin care stuff. HELLO Trashbag you literally photoshop your kids to look perfect.

7. Skylar is becoming sassy and giving her a hard time with stuff. She came home saying kids are being mean to her and Tracy told her "In this house we dont take no tit" 👏👏 Good parenting.

8. She teaches her kids never to leave the house in dirty clothes or without brushing their hair. Supposedly Julian wakes up on his own picks a chain to put on and sprays cologne on himself. Claims no one in the Eps side is teaching Julian how to be a man.

9. Tracy said she hasn't gone without nails since she was 14. :LOL::LOL: There are plenty of photos the determines that is a lie! She goes a month without getting her nails done and never broke a nail.

10. Tracy says she's the easiest girlfriend out there a requires minimal attention. LMAOOOO isn't Tracy the one that always says she needs to be touched and catered to in all the memes she posts.

11. Her brother suffered from kidney stones from the ages of 1-4 and no one knew. She also said her brother is a huge financial adviser in the city(maybe he should talk to Tracy about her income and give advice). Hes a "Greek god" and races his BMW and has everything a man would want. LOL

12. She never eats unhealthy unless she's with Jessica. Tracy lives off of Eat Clean Bro. and veggies. LOL She doesn't eat read meat either!!! Isn't there photos of her shoving meat in her mouth??????

You welcome!
Uh yeah, because being a man means wearing a chain and cologne 🙄 those poor kids are doomed with her “values”.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Also assholes (Tracy and Jessica) your LITERAL BABIES are not terrible for having allergies and they’re not BAD for crying you bleeping morons. They are in pain, they cannot eat, they are quite literally suffering and cannot communicate in alternative ways. It’s understandable to be overwhelmed and at your wits end. But it is not THEIR FAULTS. It’s a crappy situation. Meanwhile Tracy is the biggest cry baby and she’s a grown ass woman.

ALSO, your kids are actively sick and you are proud to say you kiss your bf and are actively spreading germs? You’re bleeping scum.

Yes!!! I gagged with that one. she is so disgusting!! I cant wait to her this BF episode.

Reactions: 8
thanks for the podcast recap because idk how anyone could sit through all that nonsense. Literally nothing she says makes her likeable in any way. She is and will always be a bleep.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Still trying to figure out why she’s posting on a backup acct? In the past when she’s lost her acct or been locked out she has all her friends and even the bad examples page spamming it to help get her acct back or to follow her backup. She’s still posting multiple nonsense stories a day clearly addicted to social media but not sure of the intention behind it?
What’s the new account name

Reactions: 3
thanks for the podcast recap because idk how anyone could sit through all that nonsense. Literally nothing she says makes her likeable in any way. She is and will always be a bleep.
I had to turn it off here and there because I couldn't handle hearing the fake NY accent and her constantly mentioning she never has help and does it all alone.

Reactions: 8
I had to turn it off here and there because I couldn't handle hearing the fake NY accent and her constantly mentioning she never has help and does it all alone.
Shes more and more like Angelina from JS than she realizes. They both stay playing victim in their own delulu heads

• Haha
Reactions: 14

You welcome!
You da MVP!

1) Her kids are so sick yet she’s been out 1-2 times a week that she’s posted about. Anybody with kids who has some type of bug going on, AIN’T GOT THE TIME.

2) SHE NEVER HAS ANYTHING POSITIVE TO SAY TO ABOUT JAYDEN.

3) witch YOU HAD TARA. NOW YOU HAVE YOUR PARENTS. Stop insulting actual single parents or actual women who are stuck in relationships where they’re the default parent.

4) So she turns off her parenting at 7:30 is what she’s saying. Probably tells them to go into their rooms and leave her alone until the morning. That’s when they’re at her place.

5) Girl, nobody says you can’t treat yourself to Starbucks… just stop lying about it.

6) 🤨 Where does Skylar get the money? Because these kids don’t have kid role models. They’re stuck with “influencers”.

7) Skylar becoming the problem child was not on my Bingo card until she was at least 13. The kids being mean has to come from somewhere, and I’m sure Tracy is the trigger point. Take no tit? What does that even mean?

8) JULIAN IS GOING TO BE 6! HE DOESN'T NEED TO BE A MAN. HE NEEDS TO BE A CHILD. STOP PROJECTING!

9) 🤨 this is such a random thing to lie about.

10) Tracy treats herself like tinkerbell in her relationships, she’d die without attention.

11) 🤨 ooof we really grasped at straws for this one Tracy.

12) Brah, she literally had a meat themed birthday party and was deep throating meat off of a communal sword. 🤮

13) This is so cringe, like how did this conversation go? Hey come on my podcast where my friend and I don’t know how to create decent content and I like to talk about myself?

again, you the MVP for listening. Thank you….

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
If I posted stuff like this on my socials, my partner would literally say what the duck is going on. He would be embarrassed.

He’s 23.

Puts it into perspective.

sorry but she needs to grow the hell up???? When I was in my 20’s (I’ve just turned 30) I dated guys and spent the whole first day with them and we love bombed each other. I get it.
But that was many moons ago and I’ve sought therapy and done the work.
But Tracy doesn’t need therapy right? Must be exhausting

Attachments

Reactions: 12
If I posted stuff like this on my socials, my partner would literally say what the duck is going on. He would be embarrassed.

He’s 23.

sorry but she needs to grow the hell up???? When I was in my 20’s (I’ve just turned 30) I dated guys and spent the whole first day with them and we love bombed each other. I get it.
Who spends that much time on facetime? I thought she was easy going and didn't need all this attention?

• Haha
Reactions: 10

He’s 23.

How she manage 5 hours on a fone if as no help with her kids

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.