Tracy DiMarco #126 Still daddy’s disappointment, new man – hard 3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi Ladies – I know these recaps sound like a broken record anymore. Tracy being a crappy person and a shittier mom. Tracy putting on a show because she has a new man so she has to pretend she cares about her offspring, blah blah blah. I’d love to know how Tracy met a man who lives almost two hours away from her (affordable housing).. and how she manages to see him when she’s a full time mom who has her kids 26/4 and does it all on her own.

Maria is bored and reading tattle and trying to stir the pot. Girlllll – please stop. We don’t believe you that 5head Maloney called you. We don’t believe you got in touch with Mr Clean and he had no idea what you were talking about. You pull tit from Tattle, twist it, and try to make it your narrative. Until you give us some hot tea, with proof, pictures, etc – we will just roll our eyes at you, like we do with Maloney. Go spend with time with John and stop posting on IG stories.

So, hard 3 Ant-oh-knee… you seem to have a job, you have hobbies, minus being a wish version of crabs (who was already on wish.com) what do you see in a part time sister to her three kids, who hasn’t worked in years, and lives off the government and daddy? Do you think she can cut your hair or something? I know she was on a TV show about being a hairdresser but trust and believe, she isn’t qualified to cut anyone’s hair, even that weird ass bowl cut you have sir.

Is her tiktok still a thing? Posting her shower routine but only washing her hair!? Does she know she’s supposed to wash her body too? She still lives up to being her crusty, musty self. Has she started using captions for the hearing-impaired community? I know someone asked her to do that in the comments. And honestly, having a deaf child – it should have been a given. Oh, that’s right – she pretends Julian is normal and hides his hearing aides and glasses when she’s taking his SwAg pictures, but hey – she’s mom of the year!!! 🏆

And where are her friends? Sammy made an appearance for Galentine’s Day but where is Manielle? Did Uncle Gary really put an end to it (if so, good for you Gary, you don’t need a half-naked Tracy in your home). Julie – where you at? You sure are quiet and MIA a lot – don’t you want a playdate with your son and Tracy’s kids?

Please share anything I missed about this trainwreck and happy tattling! ❤

Link to previous thread

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Hi Ladies – I know these recaps sound like a broken record anymore. Tracy being a crappy person and a shittier mom. Tracy putting on a show because she has a new man so she has to pretend she cares about her offspring, blah blah blah. I’d love to know how Tracy met a man who lives almost two hours away from her (affordable housing).. and how she manages to see him when she’s a full time mom who has her kids 26/4 and does it all on her own.

Maria is bored and reading tattle and trying to stir the pot. Girlllll – please stop. We don’t believe you that 5head Maloney called you. We don’t believe you got in touch with Mr Clean and he had no idea what you were talking about. You pull tit from Tattle, twist it, and try to make it your narrative. Until you give us some hot tea, with proof, pictures, etc – we will just roll our eyes at you, like we do with Maloney. Go spend with time with John and stop posting on IG stories.

So, hard 3 Ant-oh-knee… you seem to have a job, you have hobbies, minus being a wish version of crabs (who was already on wish.com) what do you see in a part time sister to her three kids, who hasn’t worked in years, and lives off the government and daddy? Do you think she can cut your hair or something? I know she was on a TV show about being a hairdresser but trust and believe, she isn’t qualified to cut anyone’s hair, even that weird ass bowl cut you have sir.

Is her tiktok still a thing? Posting her shower routine but only washing her hair!? Does she know she’s supposed to wash her body too? She still lives up to being her crusty, musty self. Has she started using captions for the hearing-impaired community? I know someone asked her to do that in the comments. And honestly, having a deaf child – it should have been a given. Oh, that’s right – she pretends Julian is normal and hides his hearing aides and glasses when she’s taking his SwAg pictures, but hey – she’s mom of the year!!! 🏆

And where are her friends? Sammy made an appearance for Galentine’s Day but where is Manielle? Did Uncle Gary really put an end to it (if so, good for you Gary, you don’t need a half-naked Tracy in your home). Julie – where you at? You sure are quiet and MIA a lot – don’t you want a playdate with your son and Tracy’s kids?

Link to previous thread
Girl award for the day goes to you!

• Heart
Reactions: 10

Link to previous thread
this was an epic recap. A TRUE A1 (unlike Tracy’s blowies)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Another post about not cheating. She def cheats.
She’s a side chick with minimal occasions where she gets to become main chick.
What about her dating hat when he had a girlfriend or whatever?
No, she dated someone who had a whole ass girlfriend and when she got caught, she blamed the girl, not the man. Despite what she says, she’s not a girls girl. She’ll always only be out for herself.

Reactions: 26
Here’s a perfect example of the ANNOYING, pathetic and stupid lies Tracey performs, while masking herself with a fraudulent “light and fun and don’t take myself too seriously” persona she tries to sell…
Ya ready?…
So something no one else has pointed out I don’t think, is how she edits her eyebrows regularly with some photo shop by drawing dark coloring and definition on. No biggie.. we all sometimes want our makeup to look like in photos like it does in person and sometimes it doesn’t! So one of the things she always does with her eyes is 1) paint/draw pitch black liner over top lid/lash area to make them appear darker. And here’s my reason for this post : the eyebrows. She usually (more often than not… ) gets a black pen feature, and draws a line on the bottom of the eyebrows to give them the appearance of defined darkened shape for photos. This has gone on a long time. Some photos look more blended, some are very obvious literal black lines from photoshop on the brows (the difference between a photoshop black drawing line and actual eyebrow pencil is obvious, so she can’t lie and say that…) anyway!!! So it wouldn’t normally be a big deal… BUT today she goes and posts the unnecessary lies again with a photo asking viewers to ignore her “sharpie” looking eyebrows… (because that’s how fresh microblading looks the first few days.. intense and drawn on. Us who have them know this is true and normal). Again no big deal… normally!!! Except Ms weird lies actually DID literally “sharpie” photoshop technique in the very photo she captioned about them looking sharpied from microblading! Like, why?!! All of these little weird lies add up to a big fraudulent personality! I’ll show examples and then also the photos and captions from today. She may act like it’s not a big deal and they didn’t photograph well and she wanted her friends work to photograph well for potential clients or some made up bs…. But no, we know this is just her normal way of operating …. (I realize they’re not all uploading …. Some of the better examples, too… so go check for yourself . But especially today’s weird lie of the day

(also what filter did she use today from FaceApp? She totally wiped away ten years and Ozempic hallowed face)

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Here’s a perfect example of the ANNOYING, pathetic and stupid lies Tracey performs, while masking herself with a fraudulent “light and fun and don’t take myself too seriously” persona she tries to sell…
Ya ready?…
So something no one else has pointed out I don’t think, is how she edits her eyebrows regularly with some photo shop by drawing dark coloring and definition on. No biggie.. we all sometimes want our makeup to look like in photos like it does in person and sometimes it doesn’t! So one of the things she always does with her eyes is 1) paint/draw pitch black liner over top lid/lash area to make them appear darker. And here’s my reason for this post : the eyebrows. She usually (more often than not… ) gets a black pen feature, and draws a line on the bottom of the eyebrows to give them the appearance of defined darkened shape for photos. This has gone on a long time. Some photos look more blended, some are very obvious literal black lines from photoshop on the brows (the difference between a photoshop black drawing line and actual eyebrow pencil is obvious, so she can’t lie and say that…) anyway!!! So it wouldn’t normally be a big deal… BUT today she goes and posts the unnecessary lies again with a photo asking viewers to ignore her “sharpie” looking eyebrows… (because that’s how fresh microblading looks the first few days.. intense and drawn on. Us who have them know this is true and normal). Again no big deal… normally!!! Except Ms weird lies actually DID literally “sharpie” photoshop technique in the very photo she captioned about them looking sharpied from microblading! Like, why?!! All of these little weird lies add up to a big fraudulent personality! I’ll show examples and then also the photos and captions from today. She may act like it’s not a big deal and they didn’t photograph well and she wanted her friends work to photograph well for potential clients or some made up bs…. But no, we know this is just her normal way of operating …. (I realize they’re not all uploading …. Some of the better examples, too… so go check for yourself . But especially today’s weird lie of the day

(also what filter did she use today from FaceApp? She totally wiped away ten years and Ozempic hallowed face)
look like McDonald archers

• Haha
Reactions: 13
At a hockey game, with her dad and her oldest daughter...and STILL can't be sober. What is ACTUALLY wrong with her?!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
At a hockey game, with her dad and her oldest daughter...and STILL can't be sober. What is ACTUALLY wrong with her?!
I was thinking the same exact thing. I don’t understand how people around her don’t realize she’s an alcoholic.

Reactions: 9
I wouldn't be taking an 9 year old to rangers vs devils game....irresponsible parenting
Irresponsible parenting is getting drunk at a hockey game with your child in tow. Taking your child to a hockey game is not. At least the Rangers won.

Reactions: 22
I wouldn't be taking an 9 year old to rangers vs devils game....irresponsible parenting
I don’t see a problem taking her child to a professional sporting event. We took our 10 year old to a local NBA team game. I’ll just say it’s in the west, won’t specify the team. Lots of people take their kids to sporting events. The problem is her being a drunk skank with her kids there, because we all know she surely wasn’t sober

• Heart
Reactions: 24
She’s a side chick with minimal occasions where she gets to become main chick.

No, she dated someone who had a whole ass girlfriend and when she got caught, she blamed the girl, not the man. Despite what she says, she’s not a girls girl. She’ll always only be out for herself.
Wait I missed this. How’d she blame the girl? Saying like oh you should have been blowing him more or he wouldn’t cheat? If that’s true, What a troll.
---
Wait till we find out her new mans is a Rangers/Mets/Knicks fan. She’s gonna claim she’s been so a NY sports girlie since she was a little girl. She gives major pick me energy.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Wait I missed this. How’d she blame the girl? Saying like oh you should have been blowing him more or he wouldn’t cheat? If that’s true, What a troll.
---
Wait till we find out her new mans is a Rangers/Mets/Knicks fan. She’s gonna claim she’s been so a NY sports girlie since she was a little girl. She gives major pick me energy.
It was like way back in the beginning of the threads, she went live for like a short minute saying she didn’t know and he told her they were broken up and she basically insinuated that the girl wasn’t right in the head or something. I forget the whole thing, but I do remember her being called out for it and the guy picked the girl over Tracy anyways.

I doubt it. I think she’s actually a true Devils fan. The video where she’s talking about running into that player, she doesn’t fake an accent or anything, for once she was her true self. I do believe the only reason she went to the game was because BB hooked her up, and not her just buying 3 tickets because she wanted to.

I meant bc of the fans. Either way, not cool.
No disrespect but like, what do you mean because of the fans?

If anything, it’s better it was a Rangers v Devils game and not a Devils v Flyers game because Flyers are the bigger rivalry. Cool experience for Skylar to go to her first ever hockey game with her Grandpa and it be a rivalry game. To me, the only crap thing from the night would be that Tracy couldn’t enjoy that moment with her daughter and dad without having a drink in hand. Idk, I feel like when you take kids to big events like that, as the parent, you should stay sober for it.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.