Tracy DiMarco #126 Still daddy’s disappointment, new man – hard 3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The whole thing is edited. Julian’s arm. Trashbag’s legs. If you zoom in you can see their faces pixelated
Let's go kids mommy has to fake more pics for her new man's. Make sure you guys sm
Don’t worry. I’m in. I’m sure others are too
---
Lolol the new Shay?
This dumb witch it is because her feet were sweating that's why they look so big. What a bleeping idiot. I had to comment and i knew she would have something to say. 🤡 I'll be blocked on the backup soon enough.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
How she manage 5 hours on a fone if as no help with her kids
Must have been one of those weekends where the kids went to THEIR FATHER or maybe it was her weekend where they went to her parents? Or since they go to bed every night at 7:45, maybe it was after they went to bed… but she says they spent the whole day together…. So which one is it?🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
I feel for Jayden. She’s a handful because she is most like Corey and reminds her of him, look wise.

SOOOOO glad Skylar is becoming an issue for her. Because she puts her on a pedestal.

Teaching him how to be a man? He’s like 5/6isn’t he? What are the Eps going to do to teach him to be a man? Maybe Armando can teach him.
Yea because putting on a SHEIN chain and spraying dollar store cologne really makes someone a man 🤣🤣🤣🤣 she knows the important qualities that make a man, shows by her track record

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
Really? Her parents are too far to help her? What?!? She is so delusional. I can’t. How much help is going to be enough for her? Someone taking her kids 24/7 legit. That’s what she wants.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Still trying to figure out why she’s posting on a backup acct? In the past when she’s lost her acct or been locked out she has all her friends and even the bad examples page spamming it to help get her acct back or to follow her backup. She’s still posting multiple nonsense stories a day clearly addicted to social media but not sure of the intention behind it?
I think she's gonna try and 'rebrand'🤓😜😂😂😂 Loser😆😆😆 ... Just my opinion👏👏👏 Homegirl is now a wifey🙄😒💞💞

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
If I posted stuff like this on my socials, my partner would literally say what the duck is going on. He would be embarrassed.

He’s 23.

Puts it into perspective.

sorry but she needs to grow the hell up???? When I was in my 20’s (I’ve just turned 30) I dated guys and spent the whole first day with them and we love bombed each other. I get it.
But that was many moons ago and I’ve sought therapy and done the work.
But Tracy doesn’t need therapy right? Must be exhausting
I give it a year - if it goes beyond and to marriage that she so desperately wants to prove a point it won’t go past 5 years & four of those years would be faking it to not look stupid.

Reactions: 10
I give it a year - if it goes beyond and to marriage that she so desperately wants to prove a point it won’t go past 5 years & four of those years would be faking it to not look stupid.
I give her to August. No way she's gonna marry this asshole. And no bleeping way she may give him child, no bleeping way.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Her feet are clearly way too small for those shoes. You can see the tip and back of the shoes. She is so bleeping stupid.
These are the heels the girls got for Christmas when they “asked for high heels and crop tops like mommy” Jayden and Julian are almost if not always in ill fitting shoes when it comes to events and it’s so aggravating because she knows how to get Starbucks from Target but apparently shoes that correctly fit the kids is too hard.
Poor kid’s feet must have killed the whole time .

Reactions: 9
These are the heels the girls got for Christmas when they “asked for high heels and crop tops like mommy” Jayden and Julian are almost if not always in ill fitting shoes when it comes to events and it’s so aggravating because she knows how to get Starbucks from Target but apparently shoes that correctly fit the kids is too hard.
Poor kid’s feet must have killed the whole time .
This is the main reason I'm convinced she has custody.

Reactions: 4
I have never seen a more forced fake smile than this one in a photo with Jayden. Smug witch ass face.
---
Her feet are clearly way too small for those shoes. You can see the tip and back of the shoes. She is so bleeping stupid.
and this comment, from the one who says she judges people if they don’t know if difference between:
They’re
Their
There

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She’ll walk around with a Louis Vuitton bag (we all know it’s fake) but her kids are wearing shein shoes. The gold are on clearance also. Cheap ass

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
What is he wearing?! U.K girlie here, this outfit is what we would call “ick” 🤣
“Wtf is he wearing, it’s given me the ick” 🤣🤣

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.