Tracy DiMarco #125 - 25 Vlogs in 24 Hours but never has enough time for herself

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
witch Google that tit like a normal person and stop begging for handouts. Also, I’m sure your Section 8 housing has maintenance on call.

IMG_0527.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 15
witch Google that tit like a normal person and stop begging for handouts. Also, I’m sure your Section 8 housing has maintenance on call.

View attachment 2772367
Danielle’s cousin is literally a plumber 🥲
---
No he doesn’t, Tracy. He can barely speak — he’s working on his speech in school. He doesn’t question you “like your man”. Damn this girl wants a neuro typical boy so badly. It’s so so obvious she pushes her own desires of how men treat her onto her deaf and visually impaired son. It’s so sick 😔 he deserves so much better than her.
---
Stfu Tracy! I have milk in my fridge older than your situationship with hard 3 Antoine. This girl falls in love quicker than anyone I’ve ever met.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
A lot of bragging about cue ball Maloney lately. It’s almost like she’s trying to get people to forget how he let his — only daughter — walk down the aisle with another man on her arm 🥲 You were literally such a disappointment and an embarrassment to your Maloney family, he couldn’t even be bothered to put his pride and ego aside for his precious baby girl! How absolutely embarrassing. And yet, here you are -still trying to drive the narrative that he is SO protective of you and SO good to you. He parents your disabled son more than you ever will - how could he ever be proud of that. How you’ve failed him and dropped his needs at the drop of a dime to prioritize your own the second THEY got him into a different school. You are such a joke, Tracy. No one believe you’re daddy’s little girl. You’re just daddy’s big disappointment.
EMOTIONAL DAMAGE!!!
Damn you got that so right😮💨👍🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Thread Idea:

Tracy DiMarco #126 - Daddy’s disappointment and Anthony “hard 3” Lipani

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
So she’s bragging about the honeymoon stage? Brag when he’s doing that a year from now but you won’t because he will be gone. Brag about your kids and try to get a real job.

Reactions: 17
I’d leave his name out of it. He didn’t do anything, just my opinion though.
I would like to know what he actually sees in her. It can't be her mothering, botched tit job, or her personality...she really isn't someone to brag about knowing or bleeping.
Even Mike, (rest his soul) said he didn't remember her and only said she was skinny in HS 💀 says a lot.
I'm sure Corey doesn't remember what attracted him to her besides fame. That neither got.
So what it is? Not those "a1 bjs" she brags about. She doesn't bring peace to a single person.
She lives in a mental state of woe is me. Super gross to not grow from your hs years. Pushing 40 and acting like a prepubescent teen

Reactions: 12
I give Trashys new @relationship” 6 months & I am being very generous 👏

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.