Tracy DiMarco #125 - 25 Vlogs in 24 Hours but never has enough time for herself

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Now we will hear her bullshit about her BF or memes referring to him…don’t believe the hype take what she post and says with a grain of salt…a leopard does not change it’s spots…once a narcissist always a narcissist…she gets it from her narcissistic Father…anyone that sues a resort over something so ridiculous…shows bad character.
My exact thought. Now her whole existence will be based off her relationship. She is wearing A everywhere, posting memes, showing off how happy she is. If you are truly happy, you don't need to shout if from the roof tops. She is like a straight up teenager. For someone who moves in silence, she is pretty loud.

Reactions: 13
My exact thought. Now her whole existence will be based off her relationship. She is wearing A everywhere, posting memes, showing off how happy she is. If you are truly happy, you don't need to shout if from the roof tops. She is like a straight up teenager. For someone who moves in silence, she is pretty loud.
Without even reading to the bottom of your post, I was like for someone who moves in silence. She sure is bleeping obvious. She acts like a teenager. This is so bleeping pathetic. No real relationships are like this. You have your good and bad, the relationship ebbs and flows. This corny bullshit is ridiculous.

A lot of bragging about cue ball Maloney lately. It’s almost like she’s trying to get people to forget how he let his — only daughter — walk down the aisle with another man on her arm 🥲 You were literally such a disappointment and an embarrassment to your Maloney family, he couldn’t even be bothered to put his pride and ego aside for his precious baby girl! How absolutely embarrassing. And yet, here you are -still trying to drive the narrative that he is SO protective of you and SO good to you. He parents your disabled son more than you ever will - how could he ever be proud of that. How you’ve failed him and dropped his needs at the drop of a dime to prioritize your own the second THEY got him into a different school. You are such a joke, Tracy. No one believe you’re daddy’s little girl. You’re just daddy’s big disappointment.

Attachments

Reactions: 20
Heck I'm not a mom yet but I still prefer the spa and real relaxing treatments to going to the club anytime any day.
---
So we named "Crabby aka Roberto" then we had midget sorry I meant "little Joey aka Joey" and now "Crown boy, Hard 3 aka Anthony".

Damn! Are we really good at coming up with names for her entanglements or what?
So are we calling this new dalliance "Hard 3 or Crown boy" for uniformity. LOL!

Don't mind me. I'm less busy right now. 🤣🤣🤣
Crown boy is too good for him 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I have watched his YouTube videos and for me he is a snooze 💤 fest…he reminds me of a geek trying to be cool…anyone that can get excited about camera parts, pieces, trifold etc…I could see him out to dinner boring 🥱 people with his camera crap.

Reactions: 6
I have watched his YouTube videos and for me he is a snooze 💤 fest…he reminds me of a geek trying to be cool…anyone that can get excited about camera parts, pieces, trifold etc…I could see him out to dinner boring 🥱 people with his camera crap.
Which begs the question what they talk about or have in common!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Idk at least his passion is on looking at beautiful things rather than his own reflection,like his grandma..I mean girlfriend.
I don’t knock him for that one bit. At least what he’s showing his followers is educational, if you like photography.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
then they will break up, she’ll repost pictures of herself with all the “A” jewelry and whatnot and say it’s for Ace. She’s so predictable

• Haha
Reactions: 10
This alleged “mom”
Is she bleeping serious?
I love you BUT?
Old lady, the things this broken child will one day say TO you ABOUT you and your lack of “mothering” will knock you down

And when she’s done reading you for filth, I hope she spits on you like you did to Olivia.
You are a deplorable parent.
IMG_6480.jpeg

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
She’s posting tit about like a subscription for the luxury outlet. Like she doesn’t even pay attention to her follower base. They aren’t out here buying luxury items. Especially when you’re posting about your SHEIN knock offs from princess trash.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
This alleged “mom”
Is she bleeping serious?
I love you BUT?
Old lady, the things this broken child will one day say TO you ABOUT you and your lack of “mothering” will knock you down

And when she’s done reading you for filth, I hope she spits on you like you did to Olivia.
You are a deplorable parent.
View attachment 2771812
Tracy will never acknowledge any of Jayden’s accolades, she will ALWAYS make Jayden look like a problem.

All these bullshit parenting memes. I really hope your new “lover boy” stumbles across this page and sees that we call you, TrayCasey Anthony, and does a deep dive. You are literally one of the world’s WORST mother's! You can post positive memes and lies about your great mothering, but nothing will change that you’re an unfit mother.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
View attachment 2771982

But you are a sorry “excuse” for a mother
Overprotective? Where?

Did you ever block the guy asking about Julian’s whereabouts on MULTIPLE posts?
Was it not just last week you literally publicly posted that you needed a sitter? (Which apparently you were doing way before you were this messy.)
Did you not bring your kids to FCove on more than one occasion where you definitely didn’t stay sober and you let them sit on grown men’s laps while in swim suits?
Were you not just at American Dream sitting down while your kids were in the water? Especially your high needs child who
Or what about the time you walked on the treadmill inside while your girls played in the park outside…. Or when you sat on the bench drinking with your mom? Or when you sat in the car while the kids played?

Not really sure how those things qualify as Overprotective, but whatever you say for the new man, I guess that’s how it works right?

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Overprotective? Where?

Did you ever block the guy asking about Julian’s whereabouts on MULTIPLE posts?
Was it not just last week you literally publicly posted that you needed a sitter? (Which apparently you were doing way before you were this messy.)
Did you not bring your kids to FCove on more than one occasion where you definitely didn’t stay sober and you let them sit on grown men’s laps while in swim suits?
Were you not just at American Dream sitting down while your kids were in the water? Especially your high needs child who
Or what about the time you walked on the treadmill inside while your girls played in the park outside…. Or when you sat on the bench drinking with your mom? Or when you sat in the car while the kids played?

Not really sure how those things qualify as Overprotective, but whatever you say for the new man, I guess that’s how it works right?
At times I feel like a helicopter mom bc I follow my kid around the park and make sure he's in my vision at all times. Then I realize there's Tracy who doesn't give a flying duck about her own kids and serves them up on silver platters for creepy fucks.

Reactions: 7
Where are the videos? Was she there? It’s visitation Wednesday!!!! If she was there her ass would have went live just to front she is the best mother ever.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.