Tracy DiMarco #125 - 25 Vlogs in 24 Hours but never has enough time for herself

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If she were to go out and experience different places and events, it’ll be one thing but this girl left her kids to go drink in played out Hoboken and bar hop at that. And here she is, getting yet ANOTHER procedure to add to her tackiness. If she’s gonna befriend people for their benefits at least befriend a stylist.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I will give her this like Cory she hooks them…but this is where she goes wrong…obsessive compulsive behavior aka narcissism gets in her way…she thinks there is no way of contacting this guy…😂😂😂

Reactions: 11
I will give her this like Cory she hooks them…but this is where she goes wrong…obsessive compulsive behavior aka narcissism gets in her way…she thinks there is no way of contacting this guy…😂😂😂
The red flag should have been waving in front of his face the minute she made him go private and block people. What are we 12 years old? And hes the dummy that listened.

Reactions: 14
The red flag should have been waving in front of his face the minute she made him go private and block people. What are we 12 years old? And hes the dummy that listened.
I wonder if he even knows his page has been set to private. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I wonder if he even knows his page has been set to private. 🤣
I mean isn’t kinda odd that a photographer and “youtuber” (I think someone said he was) has a private page. Like wouldn’t you want people to see your work so you can grow your business/portfolio?

also, if he is a legit photographer, you know he’s talking smack about Chicky 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
For anyone that has ever wondered what Tracy actually looks like, or how she is as a parent. Just watch the one six minute clip on YouTube. I will post the link if anyone wants it/if I'm allowed

Reactions: 13
I don’t get why she stupidly lies!! She got her eyebrows done in late December 2021 (pic below) and the place showed a photo a week later in January 2022 of her fully healed.
now she says she’s had them done for almost 3 years…..

IMG_0146.png

Attachments

Reactions: 6
I don’t get why she stupidly lies!! She got her eyebrows done in late December 2021 (pic below) and the place showed a photo a week later in January 2022 of her fully healed.
now she says she’s had them done for almost 3 years…..

View attachment 2770457
She’s not lying though Nov 21-Nov 22 (1 year) Nov22-Nov23 (2 years) Nov23- Feb 24 (Almost 3 years)… even a broken clock is right twice a day. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Guess she wanted Armando’s brows? 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Can't post the link here I guess, but it's
EVERYTHING EPSTEIN -- 'Christmas bonus' it's a 6 minute bleeping tit show
Everything to her is content, there’s no moments where she’s like I should stop recording and be a parent. Those kids are and will always be just props to her. I guess the bonus is she actually tried a little harder back then 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 8
Exactly. Like I am a mom and I work full time and run a household and I have never ever said I deserve to go out to a club with 20 year olds, get tit faced drunk, through napkins on the floor and make tik toks. Id rather go to a spa for the day and have real relaxing treatments for a few hours, return home refreshed and ready to be with my kids. Plus hangovers with kids is brutal.
Heck I'm not a mom yet but I still prefer the spa and real relaxing treatments to going to the club anytime any day.
---
So we named "Crabby aka Roberto" then we had midget sorry I meant "little Joey aka Joey" and now "Crown boy, Hard 3 aka Anthony".

Damn! Are we really good at coming up with names for her entanglements or what?
So are we calling this new dalliance "Hard 3 or Crown boy" for uniformity. LOL!

Don't mind me. I'm less busy right now. 🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Heck I'm not a mom yet but I still prefer the spa and real relaxing treatments to going to the club anytime any day.
---
So we named "Crabby aka Roberto" then we had midget sorry I meant "little Joey aka Joey" and now "Crown boy, Hard 3 aka Anthony".

Damn! Are we really good at coming up with names for her entanglements or what?
So are we calling this new dalliance "Hard 3 or Crown boy" for uniformity. LOL!

Don't mind me. I'm less busy right now. 🤣🤣🤣

Anthony is Crabby (Wish Version).

• Haha
Reactions: 5
witch, seriously? Aren't you embarrassed at how childish you are?
Shes so easy to impress. "Attention. Good morning text. Gifts" 🙄 how about bettering yourself? You're bleeping regressing.
But please bring attention to how you're such a big bad witch and will duck someone up 😂
You couldn't even defend yourself when it came to tiny little Olivia. You hide, like a coward. You've been coddled your entire life. Run to mommy and daddy, tough girl. Go cry your crocodile tears to those saps who cant tell you no bc you'll crumble. You're a bleeping coward. A big fat selfish coward.
Will your new flavor of the week defend you? Doubt it. Bc it's childish.
Sobbing over tattle and grown women calling you out for the tit you do and you can't handle it.
Maybe your dumb ass needs to be on seroquel.
I'll wait for the passive aggressive post addressing this.
Big bad east Hanover Tracy 🙄 your entire family is a joke.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Now we will hear her bullshit about her BF or memes referring to him…don’t believe the hype take what she post and says with a grain of salt…a leopard does not change it’s spots…once a narcissist always a narcissist…she gets it from her narcissistic Father…anyone that sues a resort over something so ridiculous…shows bad character.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.