Tracy Dimarco #122 Miss I won't miss a game the shapeshifter but is always too drunk to be present.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
witch 🤣🤣 you can't even do a trend properly..the glasses are supposed to fall onto your nose! Not you breaking your neck like a chicken...stupid hoe
The fist time she posted this video I was cringing because she tried and they didn't fall, she just looked like she had a tick

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Not Tracy related but I recall last year when they went to Disney there were a bunch of you on here who were very Disney informed.

trying to plan my first trip there since I was a child with my kids. Are there any good message boards I can read and ask questions? My head is spinning and I need people to explain things to me like I’m an idiot 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Not Tracy related but I recall last year when they went to Disney there were a bunch of you on here who were very Disney informed.

trying to plan my first trip there since I was a child with my kids. Are there any good message boards I can read and ask questions? My head is spinning and I need people to explain things to me like I’m an idiot 🤣
Search Farago Fairytale Travel on Facebook. She is a great source and knowledgeable.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Tomorrow is her personal training day can’t wait to see her wonderful fit life workouts

• Haha
Reactions: 10
LMAOOO I'm sorry but I believe this is about trashbag. I heard from a realible sorce that use to hang out with her that she is a a stalker! So I wouldn't put it past her. I'm sure she is bored at home and harassing her old BFs online.
Yeahhhh but he’s no better cause he’s entertaining it. 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Disney world tips and tricks on fb. So much info on YouTube and tik tok too.

Reactions: 7
Is she the only person the economy ISNT effecting
Lips today
Manielle spa yesterday
Minimum one lunch out a week
Partying most weekends
The eighty dollar an hour trainer

Reactions: 19
Oh we are training one day a week and this weekend she will be 105 pounds. Let me just say this her actions is exactly who she is…she can call it what she wants she is a stalker, narcissistic, evil, vindictive person and a horrible MOTHER!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
no matter what, Tracy will be consistent with her Delusion.

Titclit is back in full effect.
It's Giving orange is the new black pensatucky. Settle down
---
Guess Julian's ssi hit overnight. Lashes & lips...wow big spender. What have the kids gotten

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.