Tracy Dimarco #122 Miss I won't miss a game the shapeshifter but is always too drunk to be present.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
2023 and people pay and believe standing on a vibrating machine will help you lose weight???
The amount charged for literal BS fake treatments is unreal!!! Here price list of “treatments” reads like a side show carnival scam from the 40’s!!!
And she gets TraCasey Anthony to stand there with her linebacker dead ass throw rug “jacket” and 90’s boots. Her top and pants looks like she stepped out of a Grease movie rehearsal video. What a joke of a business and pathetic people.
So, I have an inside source scoop on Manielle’s business. Surprisingly, she’s doing VERY well. Business is somehow booming. However, she knows her “treatments” are absolute BS and don’t actually work 🫠 but she’s out here taking ppls hard earned money anyway.
---
And that little specials page shows that she’s also now pushing the semaglutide — we can be sure Maloney is taking part in that. Going to act like her “TrAiNeR” is how she got thin 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
So, I have an inside source scoop on Manielle’s business. Surprisingly, she’s doing VERY well. Business is somehow booming. However, she knows her “treatments” are absolute BS and don’t actually work 🫠 but she’s out here taking ppls hard earned money anyway.
---
And that little specials page shows that she’s also now pushing the semaglutide — we can be sure Maloney is taking part in that. Going to act like her “TrAiNeR” is how she got thin 🤣
Of course she’s taking the shots. That heifer barely breaks a sweat during her workout “clips” and any “sweat” is just splashed on water for effect. She, her friends and her family are all complete frauds.

Reactions: 13
Just looked at her page - boy that girl really needs to use memes/quotes to mould her “personality” sad & pathetic really.
So peeps be scared AF as all the memes/ quotes state she is a bad MF & lock your men away cause they will fall for her 💀 💀 💀 well Trashy I am a redhead and we are known for our fiery temper as per memes

Reactions: 9
Is she seriously wearing a dress with a train to a wedding???? And gloves too?! 🤣🤣 where does this hoe think she's going?? She looks ridiculous. Everyone else there is dressed appropriately but then you have this heifer looking like she just got done playing dress up.
DUH, she is Sophia Loren’s twin, that’s how she HAS to dress.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
At Danielle’s medispa. What a bleeping joke get a job witch. Also, what are the early guesses about her Halloween costume? She says it may be her favorite thus far.
I’m going with Lesley from Benidorm

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I get that some women like to take care of themselves with some procedures.

And other women use good moisturizer and take care of their skin.

But people like her who waste money (because it’s for her children) on procedures after procedure and cheap clothes and hair and nails are reprehensible.

She cares ZERO about them, their care or what they really like/want to do.
it’s all about her fat old ass.
Grow tf up

Reactions: 18
$600...yeah HARD PASS. I thought she was broke though, doing it solo dolo 🤔🤷🏻‍♀️
I seriously doubt she makes ANY money to support the house bills, these spa days, kids $1k cheerleading squad, partying every weekend and groceries. She must be selling her body! I have a 2 income home and stretch my paychecks to survive. I would LOVE to see her tax returns or a paystub showing income.

Reactions: 20
Maybe the 87,000 IRS workers that were hired by the government may come across her fraudulent clothing line and not paying enough taxes. Here in NY we pay 39 + in taxes depending on how much you make…so let’s just say that NY has been robbing us for years.

Reactions: 10
Maybe the 87,000 IRS workers that were hired by the government may come across her fraudulent clothing line and not paying enough taxes. Here in NY we pay 39 + in taxes depending on how much you make…so let’s just say that NY has been robbing us for years.
Federal, State AND City taxes are the reason I stopped doing overtime. Anything more that 8 hours is gone to taxes. It’s insane.

I seriously doubt she makes ANY money to support the house bills, these spa days, kids $1k cheerleading squad, partying every weekend and groceries. She must be selling her body! I have a 2 income home and stretch my paychecks to survive. I would LOVE to see her tax returns or a paystub showing income.
I’m convinced her bills are HEAVILY subsidized. Her phone and car are probably on her parent’s plan, and I bet she gets SNAP benefits. Her parents probably pay for cheer for the girls. I’m also convinced she gets a minimum wage part timer check from her dad’s company because she has to provide some sort of income in order to receive her benefits.

• Angry
Reactions: 15
witch 🤣🤣 you can't even do a trend properly..the glasses are supposed to fall onto your nose! Not you breaking your neck like a chicken...stupid hoe

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 15
If I was the gym and trainer she was posting, I would cut ties real quick. She’s posted working out twice in two weeks, then goes and posts herself getting some ridiculous procedure followed by wine and pizza. Make it make sense. She’s a crappy influencer b/c she’s not consistent w/ her content. One day out of the month she’s a cheer mom, then the next a gym rat. Only content she’s consistent w/ is being a desperate single mom partying every weekend and posting desperate memes like she’s 20 years old.

Reactions: 23
If I was the gym and trainer she was posting, I would cut ties real quick. She’s posted working out twice in two weeks, then goes and posts herself getting some ridiculous procedure followed by wine and pizza. Make it make sense. She’s a crappy influencer b/c she’s not consistent w/ her content. One day out of the month she’s a cheer mom, then the next a gym rat. Only content she’s consistent w/ is being a desperate single mom partying every weekend and posting desperate memes like she’s 20 years old.
Listen, she probably had been dieting all day and really deserved that pizza and wine lol 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Power Matt lost 15 pounds last month by quitting drinking you cannot convince me that all the drinking she does and two sessions of the gym she miraculously lost 20 pounds. What an idiot!

Reactions: 19
Power Matt lost 15 pounds last month by quitting drinking you cannot convince me that all the drinking she does and two sessions of the gym she miraculously lost 20 pounds. What an idiot!
Most people who drink regularly lose 10-20 lbs within the first 1-2 months they stop drinking. 2 of my friends recently got sober and that was the first thing they both noticed was the amount of weight they quickly lost. Tracy ain’t putting down the bottles anytime soon, she wouldn’t be able to deal with herself.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.