Tracy Dimarco #122 Miss I won't miss a game the shapeshifter but is always too drunk to be present.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Genuine question…. Is it still a thing where when you invite your parent’s friend, you extend the invite to the whole family, cause it seems like Tracy is always going to events of her parent’s friends children and she doesn’t actually know the bride and groom that well with the exception of a very, very small handful that usually ask her to do their hair. Considering how expensive weddings are, I wouldn’t want to spend money on extra plates of my parent’s friends kids unless I actually knew them. Also, who watches Tracy’s kids when it’s her parents weekend and they have an event where her kids aren’t invited?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Genuine question…. Is it still a thing where when you invite your parent’s friend, you extend the invite to the whole family, cause it seems like Tracy is always going to events of her parent’s friends children and she doesn’t actually know the bride and groom that well with the exception of a very, very small handful that usually ask her to do their hair. Considering how expensive weddings are, I wouldn’t want to spend money on extra plates of my parent’s friends kids unless I actually knew them. Also, who watches Tracy’s kids when it’s her parents weekend and they have an event where her kids aren’t invited?
Some do still do it. The crossed key estate where this wedding took place is expensive. Even for a Sunday. The family probably has money and invited the whole family.

Reactions: 10
I'm watching reruns of Jerseylicious. Watching Tracy age shame Gayle is just wow.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Caroline Manzo already addressed this question it has been brought up she said all is good with their marriage…defensively!

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Caroline Manzo already addressed this question it has been brought up she said all is good with their marriage…defensively!
They could be trying to work it out and just don’t want to have everyone in their business, or it could be extremely messy and they just don’t want everyone in their business, or everything is good and they just don’t want people in their business.
Some do still do it. The crossed key estate where this wedding took place is expensive. Even for a Sunday. The family probably has money and invited the whole family.
Figured this was the case, even still, I’ve never understood this concept 🤣 and I’m speaking as someone who has been a guest to 2 weddings where this was the case 🤣
---
I'm watching reruns of Jerseylicious. Watching Tracy age shame Gayle is just wow.
Just your daily reminder that Tracy is a bully 🤣

Reactions: 9
She cannot be serious in this getup! She looks like she's going to burst out of a cake and start stripping. Are we sure she wasn't the entertainment lol
At least she had the decency for once to have a high chest coverage. No boob is popping out.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Ive never seen someone her age be mommy & daddy’s plus 1 at weddings so much outside of a developmentally disabled adult who still lives at home🤷‍♀️ #ItsAVibe

• Haha
Reactions: 16
you know Manielle is watching her kids, probably at Mr Clean and Mrs 5heads house

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I seriously can’t even believe what she chooses to wear to people’s weddings. I should not be shocked but I still am. This is awful. I’m so embarrassed for everyone who had to look at her. I still can’t understand who would ever want her at their wedding.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Usually, no. Unless the children are living home or the adult child(ren) moved out & are still close to said wedding party.

Reactions: 9
She edited this arm into the shape of an ❗point. And blurred her thigh into oblivion. Just wear a dress your size and that thigh wouldn't look like it's about to split the dress in half, sis!

Honorable mention: Her supposed "chicken nugget feet" slapping the floor as she walks.
Love it if someone took a photo of her in the wild at this wedding

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Imagine being an actual cheer mom and seeing your kid in a video posted next to a sex toy ad on Tracy’s page. She really needs to stop posting other people’s kids.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Imagine being an actual cheer mom and seeing your kid in a video posted next to a sex toy ad on Tracy’s page. She really needs to stop posting other people’s kids.
If my kid was photographed on the same profile as a sex toy we would
Have a huge problem. Like huge. I’d go right yo the fuckin top to get my kids image deleted. Not to mention all those perverts. I wouldn’t want my kid on her page. duck that.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
What’s sad is that’s probably the most support energy they’ve seen from Tracy since 2020.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.