Tracy Dimarco #122 Miss I won't miss a game the shapeshifter but is always too drunk to be present.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I stand corrected, looks like she actually did go

View attachment 2524159
I’m a tad confused as to how all of the sudden the girls are competition cheerleaders with like zero practice/training? Isn’t that what Snooki’s daughter does and has been doing for years? Seems more intense than the 3 sessions these girls have attended??

Reactions: 18
I’m a tad confused as to how all of the sudden the girls are competition cheerleaders with like zero practice/training? Isn’t that what Snooki’s daughter does and has been doing for years? Seems more intense than the 3 sessions these girls have attended??
This seems like township competition cheer. Snooki’s daughter is doing a private cheer team competition. I feel like the township/county cheer is for the kids who aren’t that elite cheer level like Snooki’s kid.

Reactions: 17
Seriously though when is she going to retire those disgusting boots?
She definitely showed up late. There is no way that she did record herself watching the girls. You know her parents told her to get her ass there.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Wow the whole family was their even Cory…now can we talk about how thin and tone she got with two sessions…I want was she is drinking…I also want to mention someone ask her a question on how much do these sessions cost and in her infinite wisdom and influencer she said to DM the trainer. I don’t know is it me but you are an Influencer aren’t you? should know pricing or something about the place…idiot!

idiot!

• Haha
She just had some tacky black stocking looking gloves on. Guess she’s attending a wedding as her parents plus one? Wonder if she makes them put Dimarco, like everyone else.

• Haha
She cannot be serious in this getup! She looks like she's going to burst out of a cake and start stripping. Are we sure she wasn't the entertainment lol

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She cannot be serious in this getup! She looks like she's going to burst out of a cake and start stripping. Are we sure she wasn't the entertainment lol
Nothing screams “I need attention” like every single horrible outfit she has worn to a wedding as a guest…. these last 3 years…

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.