Tracy DiMarco #115 Pancake Paula & the Butcher Doctor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
wonder what monstrosity of a bathing suit she is gonna be wearing. It has to go with her theme right? Sounds exhausting to be her and be her friend.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
What is her bleeping obsession with men needing to dress a certain way? Why does a male have to be macho and wear timbs and sweat pants?

Tracy, you really should not be giving advice on what men should be wearing. Focus on yourself and your Photoshop, you worthless thot.
She wants a man ro dress a certain but God forbid you mention her horrid fashion sense she freaks the duck out. Tracy does everything perfectly including knowing how ro dress😆😆😆😆
---
If you aren’t familiar with Rachelelizabethx0 on Instagram, she’s hilarious. She posts videos about having a flat ass, and I know T has liked and shared some of her stories. Recently Rachel posted a couple of stories about padded BBL shorts from Amazon. Guaranteed T will show up wearing a pair of these this summer. I would bet money on it.View attachment 2229745
Tracy would never say she has a flat ass that chick has no idea how ro be humble. According to Miss Maloney her titties, stomach and that magical ass are perfect and she only needed plastic surgery because her body is just too special for anything else💀💀

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Powermovematt posted in the hospital with an infection and now is going to spend the day at dirty ass Fcove and around TRACY!

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Omg, what a pigsty. Damn, they couldn’t straighten up just a little bit for the video?!!! Is that Trex’s trashcan low income unit or her friend’s apt? Maybe they’re all dirty slobs. Yeech.
It's not Tracy's apartment, first of all she doesn't have a bedroom and the clothes hanging in the closet are way too covering to be hers.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She’s all about immaculate vibes. But, yet has a dirty body, pigsty of a house and car, and unkempt children hair and clothing. Such such w slob but thinks shes a princess.. Yeah, princess Skankarella.
Tracy maloney #116 Just because you birthed them doesn't make you mother princess skankarella.

Reading that on tattle will sure f her up big time.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
What do you think her morning breath is like? I mean, I know no one’s is great, but hers has gotta be pretty bad. Probably smells like a mix of stale cigarettes, alcohol, and burnt Brussels sprouts
Don’t forget the main ingredient: dick. Prob uncut dick too.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.