Tracy Dimarco #113 Wooly Mammoth and Her Cankles

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi! Not sure how to reply correctly as I normally just lurk. However in NJ you can be a paid caregiver for a minor if they get Medicaid. If Julian gets SSI, he definitely gets Medicaid. Tracy could’ve applied to be his PCA through the personal preference program and get a monthly budget.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Thread name ideas?

Tracy Dimarco #114 Disability Lawyers, Fat Transfers, and Affordable Housing OH MY!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
She spends so much money on the tackiest tit ever. She could skip the garbage shein and tacky jewelry and bags and invest in some nice quality pieces. We all know that will never happen though.
Her denim ensemble is atrocious.
Even with a small budget she could find better quality clothes at Marshalls or Sears.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Imagine looking out of your window.. to the affordable housing complex and seeing an 8? Year old taking her gross birthers pics? Gross. Pathetic.
Oh my God! This child is wearing an outfit consisting of mini denim shorts, a crop top and thigh high shocks!! 😭😱

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Screenshot_20230428_071938_Instagram.jpg
she is more orange than an orange....weird tho she doesn't spray tan 🫠🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.