Tracy Dimarco #113 Wooly Mammoth and Her Cankles

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And the queen of contradiction strikes again… she commenting on Kylie saying that she wished she’d never had work done because of example she has now set for her daughter… this lying ass ho wants to give her props while simultaneously doing the EXACT opposite…
She got an effin tummy tuck for her daughters bday. I’m actually am starting to think she is in on the jokes about her self. I refuse to believe anyone could be this stupid and delusional, especially when she leaves a trail of receipts with her lies !!
😂 yet Tracy wants mini hers running around.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Correct me someone if I'm wrong but I dont think a parent or spouse can be a caretaker....you would need to file and say someone else like grandparents etc

Parents can’t serve as the caretaker as long as the child is under 21, but like I said previously in my experience setting up home services for hospital discharges he wouldn’t be eligible for an aide at home because he really doesn’t need one at this point. Kid could be living a completely normal life of his family just took some bleeping initiative.

Reactions: 15
Has anyone send Tara the lawyers comments on their website? I know someone has a screenshot.

Reactions: 5
I’m still wondering how she wears these dish rags, flashing everything, having to severely photoshop to ‘look good’ (that’s totally subjective), but she must look in the mirror and think - I have to go out, looking like a joint of pork… does she not realise that people will post her ‘real’ pics.

I’d respect a .1 bit more if she just owned she was a big girl, dressed for her size.

I’m not even commenting on the kids outfits… I quite like my account.
She’s been photoshopping her body for so long I think now she actually believes that’s what she looks like. It reminds me of the movie Shallow Hal when everyone saw how big she really was except for Jack Blacks character. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Parents can’t serve as the caretaker as long as the child is under 21, but like I said previously in my experience setting up home services for hospital discharges he wouldn’t be eligible for an aide at home because he really doesn’t need one at this point. Kid could be living a completely normal life of his family just took some bleeping initiative.
Oh, Interesting. I worked out of PA, parents could be an aide for their children. I don’t know the rules for NJ or NY. I hope her parents are collecting the check being he is mostly with them and they pay for his school (allegedly).

Instead of her posting about jewelry maybe she should advocate for her kids. Someone needs to.
---
Just gonna leave this here:

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 13
114: CoLoR WaRs: the “Deadbeat” (since she calls everyone else that) Mom in Denim 🤣 … sorry I just made myself laugh

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She spends so much money on the tackiest tit ever. She could skip the garbage shein and tacky jewelry and bags and invest in some nice quality pieces. We all know that will never happen though.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Oh, Interesting. I worked out of PA, parents could be an aide for their children. I don’t know the rules for NJ or NY. I hope her parents are collecting the check being he is mostly with them and they pay for his school (allegedly).
Yes, here it can’t be the parent of a minor or your spouse, but anybody else.

Reactions: 6
Trashbag is out yet again drinking and partying. B what a role model she is. Yet she only goes out 4 times a month on her weekends off. 😂 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She’s a real POS letting her son act like that when the girls were at cheer practice. Control your child ma’am. He could have gotten hurt cartwheeling or possibly hurt one of the girls unintentionally. The sound of fakery in her voice is so psychotic

Reactions: 15
She’s a real POS letting her son act like that when the girls were at cheer practice. Control your child ma’am. He could have gotten hurt cartwheeling or possibly hurt one of the girls unintentionally. The sound of fakery in her voice is so psychotic
He’s a 4 year old who was playing 🤷🏻‍♀️I doubt he will get hurt cartwheeling on a cheer mat

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.