Tracy Dimarco #113 Wooly Mammoth and Her Cankles

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she needs to film herself saying be careful and helping? Put your damn phone down - no one believes you’re an involved mom who cares about her kids safety. If you were you wouldn’t need to constantly record to prove yourself. Because you’d be idk taking care of and playing/being involved with a your kids *in the moment*.
THIS. This is exactly what I was thinking.

Reactions: 13
"JUUUULES, Julian, Julian, Julian, Iiiiice, be careful, be careful, be very careful please!"
STFU!!!!
No one needs to hear you moo like a cow all over the room! 😤😡

Stop pretending to care....your phone didn't even move an inch when Julian fell and grabbing his ankle won't help him, only put him in even more danger!

The more you pretend, the less people will believe it!

On a side note, stop destroying your daughters' t-shirts to make crop tops and...."ankle bands" you'll never be trendy on TikTok!

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
I’m still wondering how she wears these dish rags, flashing everything, having to severely photoshop to ‘look good’ (that’s totally subjective), but she must look in the mirror and think - I have to go out, looking like a joint of pork… does she not realise that people will post her ‘real’ pics.

I’d respect a .1 bit more if she just owned she was a big girl, dressed for her size.

I’m not even commenting on the kids outfits… I quite like my account.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Her eyes look like I shouldn’t be partying but here I am bc I’m a single mom of three that never goes out
She is suffering so much from allergies but is still goes out to do stuff for herself but not the kids. Who remembers when they lived in the townhouse and Trashbag stated she couldn't leave the house because she suffers from severe allergies and asthma. WOW how that disappeared all of a sudden.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She is suffering so much from allergies but is still goes out to do stuff for herself but not the kids. Who remembers when they lived in the townhouse and Trashbag stated she couldn't leave the house because she suffers from severe allergies and asthma. WOW how that disappeared all of a sudden.
She’s also allergic to vegetables lol

• Haha
Reactions: 14
asthma? That hookah she sucks more than dick says that’s a big fat lie

and she would be showing us a rhinestone inhaler bitching about how hard her life is with asthma

• Haha
Reactions: 20
OMG! LOL! I forgot how she couldn't take her kids outside on a hike/park when she was at her heaviest because of ALLERGIES! Tara had to do it. LOL good times.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She’s also allergic to vegetables lol
And accountability and responsibility.
---
Yoooo that birthday post is SO CRINGE. It looks like the guy wants nothing to do with her dance and she doesn’t get the hint because she wants to show off her “ass” and show how “sexy” she is. Yooo I’m that Jay meme (iykyk)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Big Trex we can totally tell you dont have your kids when you say you do....who tf I mean what boy mom gets anxiety from their boy climbing up the bars at the park?!?!? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 I mean really? Let him live a little...its the park Maloney. And who films herself saying be careful? If your so worried put the phone down moron and focus on your child. Maybe she is worried a little more with him because of his situation...and all but from watching Corey's videos julian is rough. And they dont treat him like a baby. She is so pathetic. And I'm not worried so much about the girls outfits at cheer than iam about the way they act. Too grown. And it's always like that when they are with their birther. Copying their birther. The one girl in the yellow next to jade in the bathroom...um that dance and outfit is a no for me

Watching the video Tracy just posted of Julian I’m still convinced there’s more than just Usher Syndrome.

Reactions: 15
I use to work for in home health care. If he is getting social security and state insurance he is most likely approved for home care (aide). She probably claims to be his “caretaker” and get a check from an agency. Even though mommy and daddy raise him.
Correct me someone if I'm wrong but I dont think a parent or spouse can be a caretaker....you would need to file and say someone else like grandparents etc

Reactions: 6
I'm sorry but this woman needs a lot of help. She's definitely suffering from severe body dysmorphia. I understand completely that everyone on social media photoshops, but this lady has taken it to another level. At this point you have to feel sorry for her. How can se raise two beautiful girls with all the issues she has? She obviously projects this super confident, aggressive, happy attitude but I think she is far from it. Instead of buying cheap clothing she needs to get therapy for herself and her children ASAP.

I'm sure having a child with special needs is very tolling but the image she projects is nauseating. Why are you 35 and twerking on ig like its cool? It's almost like shes trying to get back the years she lost being married. She has so many married friends with children that DO NOT behave this way. Hell Sammy is single and doesn't act as ratchet as her. You are going to get in life what you project and portray. This narrative of "I only post what I want you to see" is such bs because you can only hide and fake it so much. Maloney, you are what you show us.

She can scream, yell and post about how successful and happy she is but underneath all that noise its SO SO obvious that she needs a lot of help. Extreme trauma and insecurity.

You gotta feel pity and bad for her.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I'm glad it was finally confirmed Julian has Usher's Syndrome because I feel like I said that is what he has several times in the past. I hope Tracy stops thinking only of herself and her stupid plastic surgery and gives serious thought about the long road ahead for that little boy, but I know the chances of that happening are slim to none.

Reactions: 10
The videos from yesterday, she is screaming at him “Do MoA JuLeZ” accentuating her fake accent and legit screaming at this child - he doesn't even turn around. I am not educated on the implants he has so I cannot comment but maybe they are made to pick up sound from a certain distance but idk. This poor kid at every party and everything always looks lost. He looks to his “mother” for guidance and she does bleeping nothing. His sisters who are children themselves, get on his level and visually help him more than she does. Tell us again how you do “ASL everyday” 👌🏻 she has anxiety about him climbing and doing cartwheels on hard floor but not sunburned, in a pool where he cannot hear his surroundings, etc… bc a tan will give him “SwAG” she is so cringe. Corey def called her out on that posting on that site. Now she’s trying to diffuse it by posting memes directed right here claiming to confuse people and also heavily showcasing Julian!!

• Angry
Reactions: 27
And the queen of contradiction strikes again… she commenting on Kylie saying that she wished she’d never had work done because of example she has now set for her daughter… this lying ass ho wants to give her props while simultaneously doing the EXACT opposite…
She got an effin tummy tuck for her daughters bday. I’m actually am starting to think she is in on the jokes about her self. I refuse to believe anyone could be this stupid and delusional, especially when she leaves a trail of receipts with her lies !!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.