Tracy DiMarco #112 Upper White Trash Tracy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They arenā€™t laparoscopic scars, I have them they arenā€™t really the right shape but she def has a dirty spray tan thatā€™s been worn off in spots and thereā€™s a very specific bodily fluid that does that šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Iā€™d bet my whole life she wears the dress she got for baby spice somewhereā€¦why buy an adult size dress for a child? Thatā€™s weird af.

How she overlines her lips is the worst tit makeup thing she doesā€¦YOURE SUPPOSE TO HAVE A CUPIDS BOW YOU IDIOT! She makes them round like a monkeys asshole, sorry but theyā€™re worse than Jennifer Aydins whole mess.

Frankly her and Angelina should be bitter trash hags together, theyā€™re both disgusting drunk pig whores with bad plastic surgery and no personally beyond that.

her latest post looks like itā€™s taken on an iPhone 7. Itā€™s so blurry and pixilated I donā€™t understand it at all you photoshop it anyway so now you need to blur it? Kaaaaaay
Itā€™s giving Peg Bundy

• Haha
Reactions: 6
This insecure cow even edits her toes!! Lmaooo she makes sure they are all the same length. šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ I can't with her.

It's your weekend with the kids why are you so amped on going out and partying today!! I know, I know its priorities and you can't help when promoters throw parties at clubs or when your friends have birthdays.

Please tell me again how you are an amazing mother and always hands on with your kids and need some me time to treat yourself because you deserve it so much.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Tracy has lots of "friends" but except for Sammy, she doesn't see them often.

it seems to me that until the last few days she hadn't seen Danielle for 2 months, Annemarie and Erica since the fall, she sees Ashley only for birthdays, Allie and Julie rarely too.

Bill only when it's essential, let's not even talk about Tommy, Ant, Matt or Mike....her brothers only for the holidays and all her good friends she only meets in clubs.
Thatā€™s because those ā€œfriendsā€ probably have real jobs and lives unlike her.

Reactions: 11
This insecure cow even edits her toes!! Lmaooo she makes sure they are all the same length. šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ I can't with her.

It's your weekend with the kids why are you so amped on going out and partying today!! I know, I know its priorities and you can't help when promoters throw parties at clubs or when your friends have birthdays.

Please tell me again how you are an amazing mother and always hands on with your kids and need some me time to treat yourself because you deserve it so much.
The fake Dior makes me cringe

• Heart
Reactions: 14
The fake Dior makes me cringe
These days there are some really good fakes out there, at least good enough to pass in a photo posted to social media.

But not Trashy here
Nothing but the most obvious & hideous slave labor fakes will do for Maloney.

How can one person be such an unfathomable failure at literally EVERYTHING they do in life & smugly post for all the world to see is really something else.

Girl, we see your builder grade hallway carpet...Stevie Wonder would call out those fakes on your Fred Flinstones!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I never understood that if people couldnā€™t afford designer, why they would buy knock offs. Just buy another brand you can afford! Knock offs are so cringey. I donā€™t expect anything less from her though.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.