Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Burnitdown7

VIP Member
DD48FE1F-432D-42B3-BF0B-3B47853B3744.jpeg
So predictable. Kept mentioning how she poses with the kids compared to how Sammy and Danielle pose & today there’s this….
Ffs, even the kids are confused 🤣

Keep insisting you don’t read tattle though.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 54

remi85

VIP Member
AF3B6554-C290-4C5A-92FE-D745D2CE7E95.jpeg
8D415C6E-8E1D-4B9B-BD6E-2CA6C874AF58.jpeg
F2BBE347-CC01-458B-9804-8BE9303B2412.jpeg

Yup… same body, sure Jan

and Manielle is giving Wilma Flintstone vibes

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 48

queeniefoofoo

VIP Member
Guys, I just want to take a small detour and announce that my cat had kittens and they are beyond the cutest little nuggets possible.

And a snub at Tracy, animal lovers don't just give up their beloved fur babies. Im still waiting for her to publicly "give up" on the kids, just like she did to Mia.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 47

FamilyDollarSushi

Chatty Member
Honestly, fuck all the maloneys.
These motherfuckers are more worried about social media than a disabled child struggling in the water. A child WHO CANT HEAR and who CANNOT COMMUNICATE normally.

Man the fuck up corey.

• Heart
Reactions: 46

bh3121

And as someone who works with children and grownups with disabilities; it is absolutely unacceptable for Julian to be basically dry drowning and in the pool by himself without an adult right next time. He can’t friggin hear and can barely see. This poor child is almost in total sensory deprivation and a high drowning risk. How can these imbeciles not see that?! T is too busy running around in her thong. She said it today on her podcast she runs around in thongs in front of her dad always on vacation and super low cut tops. So gross and disgusting these people.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 45

jorithalynx99

Ok but like...what does she need a vacation from? Didn't she just get back from Mexico? She doesn't work, she doesn't clean or cook, she doesn't parent, she constantly is getting beauty treatments, she doesn't take her kids to any activities. She is the last person on earth who needs a 'break'. Can you imagine being this lazy and delusional to believe you are deserving of a beach vacation? Good lord 🤦🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 42

bh3121

I’m sorry, maybe I’m a prude but I don’t feel like little girls should be walking around in a sports bra. Too many sickos in the world.

• Heart
Reactions: 40

remi85

VIP Member
Welcome back to Thread #112 where we sit back and watch this car wreck of a human.

Tracy is in her feels, as she keeps posting about being low, having bad days and people leaving. Pot – meet kettle. Did you not abandon Corey when he was at his lowest, losing his father and spiraling into depression? Did you not release an entire podcast and aired Corey’s dirty laundry?! I think ✨K A R M A✨ may have just found your new affordable housing address and stopping by.

Aruba trip with Danielle is coming up. Be prepared to see her lopsided titties,, but never with her kids.

Same old, same old with photoshopping herself and her children. Just like the kids just eating ice cream and starby’s when Tracy gets to babysit. I love how she claims she made chicken cutlets yet no proof, no nothing. If she burned herself cooking weeks ago, we would have seen a story because she would want to impress Little Joey that she’s the perfect wife/mother. Speaking of being a mother, never forget the apple doesn’t fall far from the tree as Stephanie/Gigi/Mrs Beak 👃 🐦 left a disgusting comment on Tara’s memorial post for her father. You can’t get much lower than that.

This is Tracy’s weekend with her children, and we know she is already going out on Friday. I know, I know, she can’t help it when her friends throw parties.

That’s all I have time for because work just got busy, and unlike Tracy, I need to pay my bills. Hey Tray, visit this website, https://www.state.nj.us/mvc/vehicles/regrenew.htm and register your car, ok!?

Please fill in anything that I missed. Happy Tattling!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40