Tracy DiMarco #112 Upper White Trash Tracy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Welcome back to Thread #112 where we sit back and watch this car wreck of a human.

Tracy is in her feels, as she keeps posting about being low, having bad days and people leaving. Pot – meet kettle. Did you not abandon Corey when he was at his lowest, losing his father and spiraling into depression? Did you not release an entire podcast and aired Corey’s dirty laundry?! I think ✨K A R M A✨ may have just found your new affordable housing address and stopping by.

Aruba trip with Danielle is coming up. Be prepared to see her lopsided titties,, but never with her kids.

Same old, same old with photoshopping herself and her children. Just like the kids just eating ice cream and starby’s when Tracy gets to babysit. I love how she claims she made chicken cutlets yet no proof, no nothing. If she burned herself cooking weeks ago, we would have seen a story because she would want to impress Little Joey that she’s the perfect wife/mother. Speaking of being a mother, never forget the apple doesn’t fall far from the tree as Stephanie/Gigi/Mrs Beak 👃 🐦 left a disgusting comment on Tara’s memorial post for her father. You can’t get much lower than that.

This is Tracy’s weekend with her children, and we know she is already going out on Friday. I know, I know, she can’t help it when her friends throw parties.

That’s all I have time for because work just got busy, and unlike Tracy, I need to pay my bills. Hey Tray, visit this website, https://www.state.nj.us/mvc/vehicles/regrenew.htm and register your car, ok!?

Please fill in anything that I missed. Happy Tattling!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Welcome back to Thread #112 where we sit back and watch this car wreck of a human.

Tracy is in her feels, as she keeps posting about being low, having bad days and people leaving. Pot – meet kettle. Did you not abandon Corey when he was at his lowest, losing his father and spiraling into depression? Did you not release an entire podcast and aired Corey’s dirty laundry?! I think ✨K A R M A✨ may have just found your new affordable housing address and stopping by.

Aruba trip with Danielle is coming up. Be prepared to see her lopsided titties,, but never with her kids.

Same old, same old with photoshopping herself and her children. Just like the kids just eating ice cream and starby’s when Tracy gets to babysit. I love how she claims she made chicken cutlets yet no proof, no nothing. If she burned herself cooking weeks ago, we would have seen a story because she would want to impress Little Joey that she’s the perfect wife/mother. Speaking of being a mother, never forget the apple doesn’t fall far from the tree as Stephanie/Gigi/Mrs Beak 👃 🐦 left a disgusting comment on Tara’s memorial post for her father. You can’t get much lower than that.

This is Tracy’s weekend with her children, and we know she is already going out on Friday. I know, I know, she can’t help it when her friends throw parties.

That’s all I have time for because work just got busy, and unlike Tracy, I need to pay my bills. Hey Tray, visit this website, https://www.state.nj.us/mvc/vehicles/regrenew.htm and register your car, ok!?

🤣🤣🤣 i needed this recap this morning!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14

SCREAMING at the thread title 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The discolorations on her stomach are definitely water splashes on her belly that made the spray tan come off in that area. I have burned myself hundreds of times with oil and they are raised pink marks lmao. Also if you burn yourself you wouldn't want the sun to burn or TaN it more to scar.. Especially olive skin... We scar very easy!!!! My derm has told me this hundreds of times. I think it's type 4 skin on Fitzpatrick Scale? You'd put zinc on it.

Second thing... I would've put my daughter in a pink skater style dress that is fitted to midsection and then flairs out at hips. To me, more appropriate that a bodycon that I would've worn to a club at 19 years old.... if we had to go with that theme.

Reactions: 25

Great job

• Heart
Reactions: 10
The discolorations on her stomach are definitely water splashes on her belly that made the spray tan come off in that area. I have burned myself hundreds of times with oil and they are raised pink marks lmao. Also if you burn yourself you wouldn't want the sun to burn or TaN it more to scar.. Especially olive skin... We scar very easy!!!! My derm has told me this hundreds of times. I think it's type 4 skin on Fitzpatrick Scale? You'd put zinc on it.

Second thing... I would've put my daughter in a pink skater style dress that is fitted to midsection and then flairs out at hips. To me, more appropriate that a bodycon that I would've worn to a club at 19 years old.... if we had to go with that theme.
Exactly! Tracy didn’t even bother to scroll past the first pink dress that showed up on Amazon.
78DD2244-3331-4889-9EE9-889AE8CD6FEA.png
This dress was a little further down in the searches. Tracy dressed that baby in something she would have worn and that’s disgusting.

• Heart
Reactions: 23

I think they are scars from her WLS she claims to not have gotten. I’ve seen scars and that’s usually where the laparoscopic scopes go in🤷🏼‍♀️just another lie…

Reactions: 23
Those scars are not from cooking, it’s already been established she doesn’t cook. Unless she got burned scooping ice cream out of a container or opening a bottle of liquor.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Not that I’d dress my 7 or 8 year old in that dress, but it is definitely the type of dress baby spice would have worn

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.