Tracy DiMarco #112 Upper White Trash Tracy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
20230323_112201.jpg

I think we may have a new favorite commenter to add to our list!! Ha ha ha the shade!!🥰

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
I’m convinced BB throws jobs her way bec he feels bad or gives her the stuff no one wants
This wig and her installation are comical. I don’t know but maybe the wigs just don’t look that great? The hairline is off or they’re synthetic but she is such a half assed person it could just be her. I wouldn’t touch anything she promotes with a 10 foot pole.

She is so skeevy!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Screenshot_20230323_152150_Amazon Shopping.jpg
something along the lines of these would be more appropriate in my opinion.

The one mom of the year chose looks like it came from Deb circa 2003
Screenshot_20230323_152248_Amazon Shopping.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 17
This wig and her installation are comical. I don’t know but maybe the wigs just don’t look that great? The hairline is off or they’re synthetic but she is such a half assed person it could just be her. I wouldn’t touch anything she promotes with a 10 foot pole.

She is so skeevy!
It’s her. I‘ve watched so many Wig tutorials over the last few years between the number of Drag Queens I follow and the number of Black Women I follow, it’s Tracy half assign it as usual.
---
View attachment 2050525something along the lines of these would be more appropriate in my opinion.

The one mom of the year chose looks like it came from Deb circa 2003View attachment 2050534
This is what I keep saying. She went with the first dress that popped up on Amazon. She didn’t even try to find something age appropriate. It’s like she picked it with full intention to squeeze herself into it when she makes Hot Pink her theme again.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
And you think we're jealous of you! 🤣
View attachment 2049962
look at that long white line on the left side of her face! sure sis, you don’t photoshop.
---
I think they are scars from her WLS she claims to not have gotten. I’ve seen scars and that’s usually where the laparoscopic scopes go in🤷🏼‍♀️just another lie…
I think it’s a filter glitch.
---

She is so skeevy!
the wigs look like Barbie hair.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The fact that Bonita posts about extensions and then Tracy says she doesn’t have any. Girl don’t lie. You always lie.

What’s the excuse for tomorrows club night??

• Haha
Reactions: 18
What does the voice over have to do with her twirling and showing off her hair. She’s so stupid 🥴🙄

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
What does the voice over have to do with her twirling and showing off her hair. She’s so stupid 🥴🙄
She loves to use whatever damage Corey did to her as her new personality. She should be growing from the divorce not declining. But just shows Corey was in control of her.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
This is the most insane thing I have ever watched LMFAO! A grown ass woman listening to someone else's crying voiceover about being worth it and staring into the camera spinning around. This has to be a joke. HAHAHAHAHAHAAH Now I know everyone around her makes fun of her. Cause aint now way 30 something women are thinking this is normal and not psychotic.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
This is the most insane thing I have ever watched LMFAO! A grown ass woman listening to someone else's crying voiceover about being worth it and staring into the camera spinning around. This has to be a joke. HAHAHAHAHAHAAH Now I know everyone around her makes fun of her. Cause aint now way 30 something women are thinking this is normal and not psychotic.
What’s more insane is that it’s her fake crying voice for the voiceover! That’s the voice she used when she had that weird live where she said Corey was slandering her and her lawyer said she could talk about it but she really didn’t talk about it. She’s bleeping psychotic.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
She loves to use whatever damage Corey did to her as her new personality. She should be growing from the divorce not declining. But just shows Corey was in control of her.
Corey STILL has control of her. This chick has zero control of her life. She allows every man she’s ever been obsessed with to dictate from the moment she wakes up until she goes to bed. What a sad and pathetic life to live.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.