Tracy DiMarco #111 Wanderlust bore of Whoville

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
DId i miss the memo or is it only the pseudo Irish that wear bandanas and wigs to celebrate St Paddys day

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She lives right by Target. Cat & Jack has shirts for $4 and pants for $10, comfortable and cute. Come on.

Reactions: 29
She’s posting Kane brown song with his wife “thank god”. Girl i thought you don’t believe in love? Anyone catch Joey on these dating sites recently?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Her hips are screaming 😱 get me out of these pants.
Looks like she was bucked off a horse with that strange stance.

Now I am starting to really worry about the competition she'll feel from her own daughters 😔.

What was the logic when dressing Jayden today? It looks like she picked her up from an orphanage on the way to the parade.

There is no excuse for dressing Jayden like this especially from someone who claims to have so much "OCD" and be a considered a "fashion influencer" by some pathetic ladies who can't seem to open a Pinterest page for better inspiration.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Looks like she was bucked off a horse with that strange stance.

Now I am starting to really worry about the competition she'll feel from her own daughters 😔.

What was the logic when dressing Jayden today? It looks like she picked her up from an orphanage on the way to the parade.

There is no excuse for dressing Jayden like this especially from someone who claims to have so much "OCD" and be a considered a "fashion influencer" by some pathetic ladies who can't seem to open a Pinterest page for better inspiration.
Can we talk about Julian wearing his sisters coat?

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
But forgot her "aBs" line from the other pic 🤣. Like does she realize she is showing two different stomachs for the same day??
She’s the queen baddie… don’t you know her special Sicilian body morphs into different body shapes upon her request to match her theme for IG for the day 🔥🔥👏👏😉
---
Of course they are there. Tracy needs handlers when she’s with her kids.

It’s baffling & telling when she considers him her “king” and is always about his “swagger” yet 9 out of 10 times he’s wearing his sisters hand me downs.
Girl he’s got so much swag in that leopard print coat🔥

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I hate to say this about a child but Jade’s outfit is hideous and why is Julian wearing a girls jacket? If she’s that broke and can’t afford to buy her kid a coat, maybe take a break from trying to get free sh*t for yourself and try to get your kids appropriate clothes.

• Sad
Reactions: 25
Guess she is driving back to her apartment. Kids have school so Gigi and Mr Clean have to get them all bathed.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.