Tracy DiMarco #111 Wanderlust bore of Whoville

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This POS wouldn’t even get up to make her own kids foods. She’s not getting up to make someone else’s son food! Who’s she kidding?!
What she gonna do go burn up some brussel sprouts in a pan and throw some canned corn in a shot class for little Joey and that’s what’s supposed to keep him

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Some horrors never die
The funny thing is, other than thinking she is the best dressed person in any room she enters, she also thinks she looks classy in get ups like this. If I knew my son was dating a woman who dressed like this I might be compelled to show him the hand of retribution 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I thought the same thing 👆🏻who goes out in outfits like that…look at the shoes tied to that hideous outfit.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I counted her vacation posts on her insta - 29 videos /pics in a span of a week. More than she has posted of her kids in the last 6 months. We know she constantly has her phone in her hand when she's with her kids by how many stories and memes she posts on the days and weekends she has them.. but yet she puts her phone down for little joey? Her priorities are ass backwards.
---
Irish today and filtered
Not her wig and handkerchief

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I counted her vacation posts on her insta - 29 videos /pics in a span of a week. More than she has posted of her kids in the last 6 months. We know she constantly has her phone in her hand when she's with her kids by how many stories and memes she posts on the days and weekends she has them.. but yet she puts her phone down for little joey? Her priorities are ass backwards.
---

Not her wig and handkerchief
that looks more like a fabric napkin from the table.

• Haha
She read what we said here about Corey acting thirsty on girls pages and she damn near broke her ankles running to his page to see what we were talking about 😂 Tracy, welcome to “tattle tale”!

301BF661-A482-48A3-B5C9-878EAD72EA82.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 17
We know Mr. Clean & Mrs. Beak are going to be wrangling those kids @ the parade. Btw — majority TRUE Sicilians can’t stand the Irish. A beef (lol) that goes back centuries. But here she is! Maloney-ing around today.

• Haha
Ahh she’s finally claiming her Irish roots for the week. March 18th she’ll go back to her danish outlook on life.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
We know Mr. Clean & Mrs. Beak are going to be wrangling those kids @ the parade. Btw — majority TRUE Sicilians can’t stand the Irish. A beef (lol) that goes back centuries. But here she is! Maloney-ing around today.
American Sicilians can’t stand the American Irish. Sicilians and Irish get on very well, I’ve been there many times and I’m Irish.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.