Tracy Dimarco #11

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She hasn’t been out to a restaurant? But haven’t we seen videos of her going out? 😐😐😐
She went to get her nails done she went out for drinks she went out to get the lashes done she went to other places. She’s been at Dunkin’ and Starbucks drive thrus...

Reactions: 18
She hasn’t been out to a restaurant? But haven’t we seen videos of her going out? 😐😐😐
There is a picture right now in her insta story at a restaurant with a guys hand in the pic (🙄) nows the time to pay it forward if she really has the money

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Her comment about finally being able to hang out with male friends made laugh. There's a reason why corey didnt let her hang out with them. I'm sure she probably blew them or fucked them before Corey. Men can sense stuff like that. Or she probably told corey. Plus you can tell in her little videos when she goes out, she looks like that girl in the bar that gets trashy drunk and gets sexual with anyone that gives her attention.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Yesss!!! And she is indeed such a rude nasty witch. She's acting like these morons who actually sent her money did her a favor. Baddies wake up!! She's laughing at all of you while she pampers herself every weekend. DO NOT EVER VENMO HER AGAIN!!!

How can she have the audacity to say she hasn't had the opportunity to pay it forward yet because she hasn't been out to a restaurant but then goes to a restaurant later on the same day?! 🤭🤷🏼‍♀️

Her comment about finally being able to hang out with male friends made laugh. There's a reason why corey didnt let her hang out with them. I'm sure she probably blew them or fucked them before Corey. Men can sense stuff like that. Or she probably told corey. Plus you can tell in her little videos when she goes out, she looks like that girl in the bar that gets trashy drunk and gets sexual with anyone that gives her attention.
Yesss I agree! She is playing victim again with that comment she made about now being able to hang out with a bunch of friends she couldn't hang out with before. I guarantee 100% Tracy didn't let Corey hang out with his friends who are girls. And in return Corey stopped her from hanging out with her guy friends. But she will never admit to that. She has to be victim. And some idiot even bought right into her comment. 🤦‍♀️

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
hi all! Long time lurker, first time poster.

I was Team Tracy since the Jerseylicious days. I still think she's better than Olivia (since Olivia did Nick dirty) but man what is going on with her?! I was geniuely happy that she was married and having kids and seemingly moving on with her life but then....I won't recap what others have all said but these aremy biggest "issues" with her:

• what happened to her dogs?? Remember when she was crazy about her dogs?? Her *KIDS*
  • remember when she was all about Jordyn? Tracy had her own kids and then nothing about Jordyn
  • I feel like she had children just to dress them up in (IMHO tacky) clothes and take pics.
  • I don't care about her gaining weight and being bigger but please just OWN up to it!!! The needless photoshopping is TOO much. Embrace the changes!! If she's so *pro motherhood* then let's talk about it! Weight gain, hair loss, hormones, stretch marks -- all of it!
  • She needs a new lewk. Those long nails, overdrawn brown lips and butterfly lashes have got to go. She is a pretty girl but grow up a little bit.

Thanks for letting me talk! Look forward to everyones posts, I still haven't caught up to all 10 pages! :eek:
Let’s break it down—Corey has Mia. She dropped off the dog to him. Gio died over a year ago. The whole thing with Jordyn i think stopped after Raven completely saw Tracy for what she was after Sky was born (honestly I feel that the Gene tattoo of his heartbeat, was the final straw for Raven). As for parenting, she parents as minimal as possible—except for taking pictures for social media.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
What's up with this comment? She's saying that she wasn't allowed to see people??
I initially interpreted that as she wasn’t allowed to see people because of lockdown/Corona...but if not, could be a dig to Corey, hard to say...

Reactions: 6
She can't even be polite about it. ALWAYS NASTY
She is an evil, nasty, ungrateful witch. Then she cries victim that everyone bullies her. She thinks who she is. Karma will get her , it already has, but this is just beginning. I wish many more people/"fans" will start seeing who she really is. Everything comes to light.

Reactions: 11
00A06C14-AE1B-471F-A4CA-8291A98281D7.png
For someone who hasn’t been “out in SOOOOO long” she definitely is right now.I saw someone’s comment saying she won’t be paying for her meal... and all I have to say is 💯 BINGO! Tracy is broke broke and can’t afford octopus 🐙 & lobster roll if she’s begging for money. Who ever thought it was a good idea to send her a DOLLAR should be asking for their money back!!!! Scam

I saw another comment on someone’s opinion that Tracy will be RUNNING down the aisle to get remarried to some simpleton. Prob one with money cause lord knows how high strung she is.... some “nice guy” who never had a clue what the duck he’s about to get himself into. Hurricane Tracy. And if Corey happens to get serious in a relationship with anyone before she does this will 💯 make it even WORSE.
She is such a child… How are you saying constantly that it’s nobody’s business who you were dating and what you were doing, yet in the same day you’re posting some random dudes hand on your stories. Homegirl is bleeping desperate as hell and you know she reads this LOL

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 9
She’s not alone lol she’s with Sammy too .. she’s just trying to make it look like she’s alone lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
She’s not alone lol she’s with Sammy too .. she’s just trying to make it look like she’s alone lol
If she’s with Sammy too (just saw sammys boomerang and caught the white nails)... i was going to say she’s with Annemarie’s brother but it looks like they are on a double date.
Edit again, she tagged Annemarie’s brother, Tracy and some guy...

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.