Tracy Dimarco #11

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She did this purposely. Trying to make Corey jealous and it’s really childish 🤣
Is this some duck boys truck? He must be broke or don't want to waste money on a hotel room, how sad. Getting shagged in the back seat :confused:

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She's spent the Venmo money, no doubt about it. Cab we add thief to her resume?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
What's up with this comment? She's saying that she wasn't allowed to see people??
Is she trying to say she couldn’t see anyone with Corey? Cause we all know that’s a bunch of bullshit. She went out with all of the girls more with Corey than without (coincidence?).

Reactions: 8
Is this some duck boys truck? He must be broke or don't want to waste money on a hotel room, how sad. Getting shagged in the back seat :confused:
What are you guys talking about? I don’t see anything in her stories or pics that show this

Reactions: 1
Is this lash lady related to a “celebrity”? Does she have connections? Am I missing something? Her work is bleeping horrible. It’s just SO bad I’m not understanding why these people go to her..

• Heart
Reactions: 7
hi all! Long time lurker, first time poster.

I was Team Tracy since the Jerseylicious days. I still think she's better than Olivia (since Olivia did Nick dirty) but man what is going on with her?! I was geniuely happy that she was married and having kids and seemingly moving on with her life but then....I won't recap what others have all said but these aremy biggest "issues" with her:

• what happened to her dogs?? Remember when she was crazy about her dogs?? Her *KIDS*
  • remember when she was all about Jordyn? Tracy had her own kids and then nothing about Jordyn
  • I feel like she had children just to dress them up in (IMHO tacky) clothes and take pics.
  • I don't care about her gaining weight and being bigger but please just OWN up to it!!! The needless photoshopping is TOO much. Embrace the changes!! If she's so *pro motherhood* then let's talk about it! Weight gain, hair loss, hormones, stretch marks -- all of it!
  • She needs a new lewk. Those long nails, overdrawn brown lips and butterfly lashes have got to go. She is a pretty girl but grow up a little bit.

Thanks for letting me talk! Look forward to everyones posts, I still haven't caught up to all 10 pages! :eek:

• Heart
Reactions: 16
She is so full of tit lol
she definitely is full of tit. She almost never went out with Corey. Never saw them go on dates, never really take pictures together just because, it takes two to destroy a relationship, it definitely wasn’t all him.

Reactions: 12
she definitely is full of tit. She almost never went out with Corey. Never saw them go on dates, never really take pictures together just because, it takes two to destroy a relationship, it definitely wasn’t all him.
She 100% is at fault for their failed marriage. Instead of letting Corey make her be a SAHM she should have told him, "no baby, ill pick up some shifts and help out" her parents don't work maybe idk. But wtf she has help to go work for a couple days to help pay bills.
She ruined that marriage

Reactions: 6
WAIT A SECOND!!! Today was arias birthday party and those girls aren’t with tracy?! They aren’t at this party?!

Reactions: 2
In her latest tik tok you can see her true size, her gut, fupa and 5 chins on show. Suprised she posted it to be honest. Watch her delete it after she sees this.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.