Tracy Dimarco #11

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ugh yes it’s so fake. I’ve lived in NJ my whole life. We don’t talk like that. There’s definitely a NJ accent that I can hear when I’m around my friends from other states but it’s not that exaggerated. She lays it on thick for sure. I bet she picked that up copying Corey and his family when they were living in Staten Island. They have a stronger accent than NJ. I’d bet my whole life that her parents do not speak like that. Especially her father working in television.
Yes totally agree thought It was just me . From South Philly moved to the northeast and I hear it here and there come out not so much .

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Question lol why does she try to do a New Jersey accent ??? Lol on her stories you wanna take your shoes off to go listen . I notice she does it more with her kids cause she wants them to talk with a accent like why not speak normal lol don’t get it ?? Someone explain lol 😂
I actually noticed this too!! I think she's so caught up in trying to have an ”image”. She can't be true to her self. Given she is from Jersey so I'm sure there is an accent but not as exaggerated as hers. Her family doesn't have such a thick accent. You hear her mom speak in some videos.. I've never heard an accent from her like Tracys. And yes she definitely wants her kids to have the same accent as herself. She's put so much attention on it.

Reactions: 2
She has been stepping up her mom game.

Today she was at her house with them, she took them to the park, and is in the car with them cursing at the car in front of her because they have a stick figure family on their window. Great example Tray!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.