Tracy dimarco maloney #12

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
hmmm Tara hasn't shown the girls today... we need to see them to make sure they ain't suffering from PTSD lol. I wonder if Miss America calls to check in on them daily? something tells me..no...?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Its going to get so bad people just end up unfollowing her. She's not nice, like at all.
She kisses ass when SHE needs something.
YES. on the post of her advertising her hair and makeup services, she was calling everyone “hun” and “love” and using hearts. Because she needs something 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She is the WORST. How anyone is still a fan of her?! Whoever said the Saddies who showed up the the Halloween bash they threw last year were mostly fat to chubby / over weight females who looked younger then Big T and Jess. Anyone their age can see right through their antics and can’t stand em lol In my experience it’s the mean people who are often the most insecure (ahem Tracey and get followers of bullies aka the Saddies)

YES. on the post of her advertising her hair and makeup services, she was calling everyone “hun” and “love” and using hearts. Because she needs something 🙄
Lmaooooo This witch! She just keeps out doing herself doesn’t she? I pray no one bites on that. And if she is using PayPal friend and family option to avoid paying taxes on her unlicensed hair services On clients, that also needs to be reported. Can’t wait until the state of NJ figures out what she’s been up too 🙃

Reactions: 14
Brielle posted on her story today about National Latina Day with a Puerto Rican Flag. She’s Puerto Rican! Maybe this is why Tracy has been pushing the “people always think i’m hispanic” card more than usual!! She can’t stand the fact her ex-husband’s new girl is a beautiful Latina woman. Love that for him!
Do we know if Corey is with Brielle? It’s been a while since anyone has posted anything related to him replying to her posts.

To me, there is nothing more disgusting than someone receiving assistance from the government while having money to do lashes, extensions, fingernails done, pedicure and designer bags (even though we know hers are fake). Stop working the system Big T!! There are actually people that need the assistance from the government. Honestly, she wouldn’t care about that though. She’s so absolutely vile. A real piece of garbage.
That’s probably why she never changed her last name, to work the system. I bet they’re not even legally married

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I really need to take a poll here. Is it normal for women in their mid 30s to take and post selfies? I find it so weird and childish but I’m not sure if it’s just me because T Rex isn’t the only one who does it so maybe I’m the weird one? I’ve never posted a selfie and would feel so weird doing it.
Same age as Tracy. I take selfies when I’m feeling cute and send them to my husband. I never take a picture of myself alone and post it on social media. I either post pics of me and my daughter or husband... she’s so self absorbed

Reactions: 8
That’s probably why she never changed her last name, to work the system. I bet they’re not even legally married
Whether she's legally married or not, I don't know. I do know that she's not really married by the Roman Catholic Church, which she often used to love posting about being married by a Rabbi and a Catholic Priest (she would always discuss it in replies to fans, saying that traditional Italian getting married Catholic, etc.). I remember being surprised because my Roman Catholic friends couldn't get married at venues / beaches by a Priest, they could only marry within a church (the altar being a blessed area, etc), and yet she was married at that venue. She once posted the Priest's name and after Googling, I realized she was married by a Catholic (non-Roman, doesn't answer to the Pope, not recognized by the Church, etc) Priest.

So, even her portrayal of the Italian Catholic Princess etc is knock-off.

I only recently learned of all the differences, lol, so if I misspoke, please feel free to correct me! I'm not trying to insult any culture / religion.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Whether she's legally married or not, I don't know. I do know that she's not really married by the Roman Catholic Church, which she often used to love posting about being married by a Rabbi and a Catholic Priest (she would always discuss it in replies to fans, saying that traditional Italian getting married Catholic, etc.). I remember being surprised because my Roman Catholic friends couldn't get married at venues / beaches by a Priest, they could only marry within a church (the altar being a blessed area, etc), and yet she was married at that venue. She once posted the Priest's name and after Googling, I realized she was married by a Catholic (non-Roman, doesn't answer to the Pope, not recognized by the Church, etc) Priest.

I only recently learned of all the differences, lol, so if I misspoke, please feel free to correct me! I'm not trying to insult any culture / religion.
I grew up Catholic and they’re are a lot of rules or “laws” pertaining to sacraments. So yes, she didn’t have a Roman Catholic wedding because she didn’t get married at the church. Roman Catholic priests will not marry you outside of the church and without doing 6 months worth of pre-marriage counseling. Her children being baptized by non-Catholics is a no no as well. Most churches are very traditional and follow Canon Law. To be Godparents they have to be Catholic and married by the church- meaning they’ve received all their sacraments. If single they must again be Catholic and have all their sacraments and go to a counseling class prior to the baptism. So the kids godparents aren’t even godparents under the laws of the church. She’s just a pathological liar

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Does anyone know why trayway took down her ig after posting so many unflattering pics of tracy ? Did anyone screenshot those pics ?

I am highly active in the church and you absolutely can NOT be married at a venue or a park or none of that. It must be a consecrated place. I don't know many priests who would preside over a dual religion wedding. I mean it could happen but believe mine was not here for anything but what le Vatican said. Hubby had to do all his sacraments, we had to pre-cana, counseling. The whole she-bang.

I grew up Catholic and they’re are a lot of rules or “laws” pertaining to sacraments. So yes, she didn’t have a Roman Catholic wedding because she didn’t get married at the church. Roman Catholic priests will not marry you outside of the church and without doing 6 months worth of pre-marriage counseling. Her children being baptized by non-Catholics is a no no as well. Most churches are very traditional and follow Canon Law. To be Godparents they have to be Catholic and married by the church- meaning they’ve received all their sacraments. If single they must again be Catholic and have all their sacraments and go to a counseling class prior to the baptism. So the kids godparents aren’t even godparents under the laws of the church. She’s just a pathological liar
💯💯💯💯💯💯

Does anyone know why trayway took down her ig after posting so many unflattering pics of tracy ? Did anyone screenshot those pics ?
Trayway actually reached out to Tracy and had a massive change of heart. Then Tracy, seizing that great gesture posted on her stories any one following trayway had 10 mins to unfollow or would be blocked like she's freaking Kim Kardashian and had that away. I think you can check out Tracy Baloney but it's private and I don't follow. She has the pics Trayway had.

Last edited:
I am utterly confused why Corey a every other weekend dad never has all of his kids at the same time ? He doesn’t even live alone for Christ’s sake. Tara always has Julian don’t you miss your kids??? She will always have girls for a night than Julian. I mean I get you live your nieces and nephews but a little overbearing? I get it to not being able to do certain things with all 3. I have a 6 and 2 and it sucks. But it seems he never has all three of them overnight or from the Thursday till Monday/tues. I would love to ask them both why did you have kids? For decoration!!

Reactions: 8
He doesn’t have the room! He’s living with his mother, Raven, Jordyn and Eric... the girls sky and Jayden probably share. Bed which is why Tara takes him. She has the space.
I am utterly confused why Corey a every other weekend dad never has all of his kids at the same time ? He doesn’t even live alone for Christ’s sake. Tara always has Julian don’t you miss your kids??? She will always have girls for a night than Julian. I mean I get you live your nieces and nephews but a little overbearing? I get it to not being able to do certain things with all 3. I have a 6 and 2 and it sucks. But it seems he never has all three of them overnight or from the Thursday till Monday/tues. I would love to ask them both why did you have kids? For decoration!!

Reactions: 6
seems like it--she posted this pic yesterday 👀
I really want to like Brielle but I can't help thinking she's a miniature version of Tracy! I feel like she's the childless version of Tracy as well! 🤔

Let's all just hope her personality is total opposite of Big T’s. 🤞

Reactions: 17
To say they had them before everyone else.
What irks the piss out of me with them is if neither one was ready for children then dont have them. Period. Its okay for people to not have nor want children.

The other thing, why is she so obsessed with abuse thinking its BDSM? Can someone please explain? She has no clue what true BDSM is and what she thinks it is just a man grabbing you and taking what he wants. Thats abuse. Abuse. Abuse. Abuse.

Reactions: 18
To say they had them before everyone else.
What irks the piss out of me with them is if neither one was ready for children then dont have them. Period. Its okay for people to not have nor want children.

The other thing, why is she so obsessed with abuse thinking its BDSM? Can someone please explain? She has no clue what true BDSM is and what she thinks it is just a man grabbing you and taking what he wants. Thats abuse. Abuse. Abuse. Abuse.
Because she’s a ScOrPiO hahah
All jokes aside though, a thread a while back brought up the idea that those who go through sexual abuse or anything of the sort when they’re young sometimes tend to over compensate sexually as adults. And at one point someone asked her what do you wish the younger version of you knew? She responded “you’re safe even when he says you’re not”. This is all a hypothesis though so no one really knows!

I really want to like Brielle but I can't help thinking she's a miniature version of Tracy! I feel like she's the childless version of Tracy as well! 🤔

Let's all just hope her personality is total opposite of Big T’s. 🤞
I don't like her.. or her kitchen LOL! It looks like you can't eat in it!! I liked the before pics...(before the makeover with the cabinets) it looked more homey with the plants etc. But yea... she's into her self... and she's another one with stupid captions on her pics (like the last one) :rolleyes: But I'll give her credit..seems like no photoshop .. just regular filters..

Reactions: 11
so she mentioned once in the podcast that her daughters are being raised Catholic and the son is being raised (partly) Jewish, but not Catholic. Something about how his last name will always be Epstein and it’s so Jewish, etc. anyway, point is that she clarified what always confused me: how could Raven and Tara be godparents when neither are Catholic? I had friends who had to convert / finish their Sacraments to be a godparent for a sibling’s kid. well, she clarified that officially, on paper with the Church, her MOM is the godparent for the girls, but that her priest at the family’s Roman Catholic Church allowed Raven and Tara to be the “symbolic” godparents Because as she put it, “he’s so laidback.” I mean, no. Your mom is the godparent, the others stand there and he doesn’t care what you call them. It irks me how she participates in things that she doesn’t value, and it’s always for show - and fake!

I’ll let myself out lol.

And her family’s priest form the church isn’t who married her.

Still can’t answer if she is still legally married, but another thing regarding that: she commented that she was still paying it off, and another time that the show paid for it, and another time that it cost $35k, and yet her divorce was costing her more money. This was all said on the podcast, when I used to actively follow them.

My sons godmother is eastern orthodox (Greek from Cyprus) and his godfather is catholic.. so as long as one godparent is actually catholic, you don’t have that problem. Tara and raven both Jewish, who knows what Echo is and what Eric is for Jayden (i don’t think he converted). That’s one way they could have gotten around it.
Also if the wedding was 55k i would sue cause it was tacky AF and style network def paid a part of it. The divorce. Ha! They must be contesting things left and right which is why it is costing more!
so she mentioned once in the podcast that her daughters are being raised Catholic and the son is being raised (partly) Jewish, but not Catholic. Something about how his last name will always be Epstein and it’s so Jewish, etc. anyway, point is that she clarified what always confused me: how could Raven and Tara be godparents when neither are Catholic? I had friends who had to convert / finish their Sacraments to be a godparent for a sibling’s kid. well, she clarified that officially, on paper with the Church, her MOM is the godparent for the girls, but that her priest at the family’s Roman Catholic Church allowed Raven and Tara to be the “symbolic” godparents Because as she put it, “he’s so laidback.” I mean, no. Your mom is the godparent, the others stand there and he doesn’t care what you call them. It irks me how she participates in things that she doesn’t value, and it’s always for show - and fake!

I’ll let myself out lol.

And her family’s priest form the church isn’t who married her.

Still can’t answer if she is still legally married, but another thing regarding that: she commented that she was still paying it off, and another time that the show paid for it, and another time that it cost $35k, and yet her divorce was costing her more money. This was all said on the podcast, when I used to actively follow them.

Reactions: 6