Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

whatgoeson

Chatty Member
Dermatologist lol ok says the chick who doesn’t use face wash and uses the same soap for her body and face in the shower

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31

Njkelly3

What in the bad photoshopping hell is this? I’ve stared at this pic for almost 5 whole minutes trying to see if it would be physically possible for two men to be walking up the stairs behind her like that 🤔🤣 Trevor you need take the money your saddies donated for your ‘back child support’ and upgrade to a paid version of photoshop. This is just sloppy.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow

whatgoeson

Chatty Member
Lol, she really is ridiculous. Did she create her own hashtag for someone else’s wedding???? I CANT 😂😂😂.
Anyone want to bet she launches little Joey on this trip?
Literally though she is the only person using this hashtag. She really has issues

• Haha

Chela4u

Chatty Member
Great job ladies,at capturing TRASHBAG!! These pictures, just needed to be reposted again!!
4A26B125-A6B5-4899-B3A1-9D36896635A5.jpeg
71CB4283-3EB1-46BA-8865-D23F0785DBEC.jpeg
4DC1DFA8-D596-488B-A4B5-E759690B2D9F.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick

Jakcr

I can’t imagine putting on shapewear with padded hips to stay home and watch football in my pajamas with my kids and family! So weird

• Haha

Cupcake00

Chatty Member
Looks like Tracy tried messaging the resort several times. I wonder if she told them she is a celebrity in the us and tried to get something free from them. I’m sure they never responded and said who the hell is this puta
Omg hahaha wow how embarrassing is this lmao sis if you can't afford it just say that!!

• Haha

rani997

NY has a week off for winter break next week, maybe jersey does as well. Im assuming it may be split between tara/corey and gigi.

She sure lives her best life for someone living on government assistance!

• Haha
Reactions: 30

Side_boob

Samuel seems OVER HER!!!!!! Sitting in the back counting down till she can go home.
Even though Sammy has her moments when she's with Tracy when they're back home, she knows how to act like a normal functioning member of society. I've never seen her act the way she does with her work colleagues/college friends. Tracy is the oddball in this group. Straight up sloppy trash who has been drunk for close to a week. Normally I wouldn't even think twice if one of my friends told me they were staying a few extra days after a destination wedding. I probably would, too. But Tracy is so lazy and entitled that it's infuriating to watch. And at 35 who wants to spend a week away from your children wasted drunk? I would be getting facials/massages, shopping, eating, and lounging. I hope she was a sympathy invite because she is so embarrassing. I'm surprised she didn't burst into flames from being soaked in alcohol after walking by tiki torches at night.

You know she will say she hasn't had a vacation in years and being a single mom with no child support is so damn hard 😆😆
I saw where she tried to clap back at someone who asked her about the vacations she has taken, and she said the last one she went on was 4 years ago with Corey.

Does Disney with your family and best friend not count? What about Aruba? A week long destination wedding when you aren’t even in the bridal party?

I seriously want to know in her mind what qualifies as a “vacation”? If it’s no kids, the BB wedding should count. If it’s no kids AND no plans, then I have never had a vacation in my life.

• Haha

laceyincali

VIP Member
I don’t think she received an actual printed invitation to this wedding. I feel like BB mentioned it and was like “hey you can come if you’d like” and this bitch ran with it.

• Haha
yep, you can basically morph your features of someone else’s, not totally sure what app is used for it though…. But it’s like when the gossip rags will take two pictures and morph them so you can see what someone kids may look like… just more wasteful Tracy mail.
I turned Dolly Parton into Megan Fox in less than 60 seconds. Anybody can look like anybody with these apps. I’m all for a filter here or there, but you have to have some self awareness to take a step back at some point and say “ok, that’s too much. I could never look like this with lighting/makeup”.

Side note: Nothing but love to Dolly Parton. I’d rather hang out with her over Megan Fox anytime, and she was a straight up smoke show when she was younger 💕👑

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
$10.99!! Where do you live?!?! That would have cost less than 5$ here
LOL everything in the airport costs twice as much!
---
Can someone explain the obsession with being filmed walking on stairs?

• Haha

notfriends

Chatty Member
So she didn’t post the all white party for her besties wedding celebrations 🥱

I was just about to say Tracy probably didn’t make it to the white party because she got too drunk but I figured I would check her IG first to see if she posted only to see her saying it herself. She threw up 3 times at the party?! Do everyone a favour and go home. You’re trash. You don’t belong there. You belong in treatment.

• Haha

remi85

VIP Member
Did anyone peep this on farkas page? I’d recognize that botched scar anywhere! Still photoshopped but thats probably the most “real” before photo we’ve seen of her! Her FLAT no fat stomach y’all

F000C23E-80CF-4FC3-A391-C188642FC2EA.png

Im not sure if that is Tracy, she had the horrible hernia belly button pre surgery. I think farkas is just a quack and all his scars look the same

• Haha
  • Sick