Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MIMI5353

VIP Member
She’s such trash…calling the card dealer a fu***ng b**ch. I hope she drops her phone in the pool. It’s not like she’s checking in on her kids with it.

• Angry
Reactions: 33

Gigi0380

VIP Member
She’s such trash…calling the card dealer a fu***ng b**ch. I hope she drops her phone in the pool. It’s not like she’s checking in on her kids with it.

OMG that pissed me off too. Cute that she called her that in spanish too. No fuckin respect. I wish that woman snapped and smacked the shit out of her. That word is mad disrespectful!!!!! Shes trying to act like the coolest person there. You can tell when she pans around some of those people are not feeling her vibe AT ALL. Especially the men.

I hope someone dunks her head in the water and get that nasty ass nest all wet. LOL

Reactions: 33

Chela4u

Chatty Member
First of all there is nothing wrong with being plus size!! I’m a voluptuous size 18!! But I don’t pretend to be a small!!! Sorry but she looks my size!!! Just stop with the lying!!!
E384B6FA-BDEC-4E8C-9D90-9B7E72C4E483.jpeg
1E8BAAE4-045D-4492-B007-6790ADF8A719.jpeg
3D7459FA-E678-4B7E-9F7B-8616EA149AA7.jpeg
1887E6C9-DA45-46A5-BA33-322AA585B97A.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

QueenB0527

Chatty Member
What the fuck is up with this new pose with her legs wide open? She has no respect for herself which is why she will always be lonely and bitter. Im her age and married for 13 years and with the same guy for 17 years. The reason i am mentioning this is because you dont have to make yourself look desperate to keep a man. I have never ever posted shit like this of myself and if I did, my parents would literally give me a reality check or even beat my ass. She is garbage. What will her kids teachers and other parents think. Corey is so lucky to have gotten away from this bitch

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sick

mrivera11

It’s funny how the after party at the club is Tracy’s element and where she comes alive. That speaks volumes. I’m 32 and my idea of a perfect celebration would be attending the beach fiesta. For the club party, I rather be in my room sleeping hahah. For Tracy it’s the opposite. All she knows how to do is take shots and be loud and obnoxious. When that’s not involved and she’s forced to be in a room with well- rounded ADULTS who have jobs and don’t scream when they talk, she doesn’t know how to handle it and calls it “social anxiety.” Call it how it is girl- you couldn’t take shots at the beach and since you’re a trashy alcoholic, you can’t handle adult interactions.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Gigi0380

VIP Member
No mentions of I miss my kids or look at these cute souvenirs I bought the kids. No all we see is alcohol and trash.

I cant wait when she comes back and all she's gonna post is "take me back" , "I miss Mexico", "never forget".

• Sad
  • Haha
How do we make her pics in the green dress into a gif so we can use it to reply to her in her comments? IG now lets memes as comments 😈 She'd lose her shit 😁 (insert evil laugh)

• Haha
  • Heart

KH523

Chatty Member
I don’t know how she is partying and getting wasted 5 consecutive days in a row at 35 years old. This is not a flex. She is going to look 60 by the time she’s 40 w/ all the partying. There is nothing wrong with moms going away on trips with out their kids. I do it with my friends maybe once a year but it’s for no longer than 3 days that consists of sitting by the pool, activities that don’t all include drinking and then end the days with a nice dinner. Also as much as my friends who have kids always say they need and deserve a vacation w/o kids which they do, it’s only a day into it they start to miss them and have mom guilt. I’m sure Tracy hasn’t checked in on her kids or even thought about them once.

• Heart

valeriaalexandra0886

Chatty Member
I am here for the subtle ways Sammy shading Tracy 🫰🫰🫰

SAMMY CAME TO SLAY!
View attachment 1971071View attachment 1971072
(Im not a makeup person…minus whatever Sammy does under her eyes that give them almost a raccoon look in pictures) between her outfit choices and Tracy’s, Sammy looks more influencer than Tracy
Minus the under eye makeup and the caked on foundation she’s actually a really pretty girl. I wish she would break up with Trevor for good.

Gigi0380

VIP Member
What’s this. What did we miss? Is she talking about the dream
Cus if so she’s just salty they never replied to her thirsty DMs trying to get freebies for being a nobody.
---
That shell excuse for a bikini is hideous. Omg and the matching accessories
She looks like went down to Shell world at Key west and raised the 10 for $1 bin they put out for cheap tourist.
---
R
I'm sorry but if I was BB and his wife and I saw this comment I would be offended!!! Thats your "BFF" and you are talking shit about where they are celebrating their wedding. Also, you wouldn't recommend but you seem to be drinking every glass of alcohol handed to you with no issue. Admit it, you weren't treated like a princess there and no one really cared that you were the D- list celebrity trying to be noticed. Give it a break your ass is sore cause people posted the real you and you have no clue who it was. 🤣🤣🤣

bh3121

Okay, so my husband flies business all of the time…I know those seats aren’t cheap at all for the average person. Secondly, flights to Mexico and other places right now from Newark are like 1200 to 1500 per person in economy. We financially blow that hot mess out of the water ten times and back and we still are hesitant to plan a vacation there over the next few months due to those prices because it’s the principle of it… how is this bitch affording this? Daddy pay? So gross…broke and in government housing but posting all over the gram like she’s rich. Again, us who actually fly in business and first class regularly don’t need to need to post it…she’s such a wannabe in her crusty ass sports bra. I’m telling you the people sitting in that section probably think she’s a hooker.

Oh and there are people going to the wedding bringing their children… so families and kids, and this hoe runs at the chance to dump them off. The hotel looks beautiful that it’s at, but again it’s a family all inclusive (I posted in threads above that I know people who are going…) hence why I’m writing this…

She is such a bottom barrel, low budget piece of garbage.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
All her videos from the reception were with her sitting down. She’s so intimidated to get on the dance floor with people who know how to dance and who aren’t sloppy messes. Thinking of the weddings she went to with Mike BMI, she was always out making a fool of herself in front of someone’s grandmother. Now that she’s at a wedding with lots of people her age who are successful and conducting themselves appropriately, she had to take several seats.

Thanks for posting the live, @misstwinkie!

She was incredibly defensive and quiet. Why go live without something to say? Complaining about the wind and sea water as if you didn’t know you were going to a beach wedding?! Also if I heard someone behind me go live on Instagram talking about being sexually frustrated, my husband and I would make fun of it for a month!

And finally, RIP these ankles.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart

bh3121

Maybe I’m more modest; plus I’m in way better shape, but why have your scars hanging out for all to see? In here picture holding the tree in the print of her ancestors… oh excuse me; I mean the cow print…one you can see the photo shop lines, two you can see her TT crooked, janky scar, and three you can see her under the boob scars. Listen, I know tons of women who got the mommy makeover; they look amazing and more power to them, but they always cover their scars. Idk that place is a family resort. I would not want my kids seeing ass out scars out. It’s not like she’s 18-22 on spring break. She’s a washed up mother of three with no job or money who has posted a few times now she doesn’t want to go home. I truly believe that. Here she can pretend she’s this baller when really she’s the scum on the floor. And whoever mentioned people in Mexico will laugh at her, you are spot on. Been many times and no one dresses like that, especially all of that fake designer.

• Haha
Show me a girl who is not used to the finer things in life - oh yeah Trashy - they way she acted in that plane - girl has NeVeR been first class and won’t be doing again.
That plane video had me creasing- like so oUTTA place 🤣 😂
My Husband and I are very fortunate to fly first class when we fly and NO ONE dresses like the way she was dressed. She is white trash 🗑 🙄 and has zero class! People who have money can see right through her BS..